Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! (1431 Views)

Photos Of Atiku With Nuhu Ribadu And Senator Shehu Umar Buba In Abuja / Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by BestDude: 2:38am On Oct 11, 2018
Do not be deceived by what some APC foot soldiers who create thread to defend the lifeless one that Atiku can't win.

That is a fat big lie. Even their owners are in serious panic mode right now as it is very evident in their recent attack on Atiku.

Why the sudden attacks over the last 5 days since his winning the primaries?

I mean you are so confident you will win, you should be very relaxed right? Only a student that knows he is about to fail an exam panics in frenzy but one who knows he will write his exam well would be at peace.

If it is not Lai Mohammed, it will be Sagay or Loretta Onochie and so on...

Why are they writing so much to prove a point if they are not scared?

Some come up with silly statistical analysis to deceive themselves like I saw QS did or PS.

Reality will always set in. For now, the big guns are waiting until a month to election before they bury Buhari...

When you begin to see prominent rulers aligning with Atiku even in Buhari's strong holds, remember you read it here first since you have chosen to deceive yourself with empty analysis that can't erase reality of the calamity buhari has created.

If 90% of what happened towards the ascension of Buhar's presidency during GEJ ouster, I see no reason why the remaining 10% can't happen.

A man whose wife is openly de-campaigning is whom you are saying will Win next election? Do you love him more than his wife that birthed his kids? Do you know more than her?

Was Buhari able to win without alliance from others? Why didn't he win the first 3 times he tried alone if his Northern popularity was that important?

In case many of you do not know yet, news on the street has it that Tinubu will not go against Atiku on this one because they are strong ALLIES. It appear you are banking on Tinubu to save Buhari again.

Have you also noticed that there are less campaigning fanfare from the camp of your APC owners when compared to this time in 2015? Who would be silly to invest that kind of money on a potential failed mission?

I look at your APC analysis paralysis and I laugh... What many of you do not know is that some of us have never voted and our PVC is cooling somewhere. Mine hasn't been collected. However, let it be registered in your mind that we are more than determined to travel from Lagos to Warri like where mine is located just send Buhari out of that sit and we are a legion.

What about the 7 million people that lost their jobs?

What about the middle belters and so on?

Living in denial is luxury of a fool and it is a free world.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by rusher14: 2:49am On Oct 11, 2018
After the election results are announced Atiku would be seeking the intervention of USA but he would not find it.

You heard it here first.
Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by BestDude: 2:57am On Oct 11, 2018
rusher14:
After the election results are announced Atiku would be seeking the intervention of USA but he would not find it.

You heard it here first.
tbe only way I see that happening is usual rigging that has characterized APC regime but let's see how it goes.

Let's meet at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by WhyMoD: 3:00am On Oct 11, 2018
Walker vs Worker

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by BestDude: 3:13am On Oct 11, 2018
WhyMoD:
Walker vs Worker
let them hear...

1 Like

Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by tuniski: 3:22am On Oct 11, 2018
rusher14:

You heard it here first.
You Will be shock the kind thrashing buhari will receive next year.

You are completely not in tune with the streets!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by rusher14: 3:26am On Oct 11, 2018
BestDude:
tbe only way I see that happening is usual rigging that has characterized APC regime but let's see how it goes.

Let's meet at the polls.

Let us look at a hypotheictial case of rigging going against Atiku, to whom would he be reaching out for help?
Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by BestDude: 3:49am On Oct 11, 2018
rusher14:

Let us look at a hypotheictial case of rigging going against Atiku, to whom would he be reaching out for help?
let's see Na... Since u are depending on rigging

1 Like

Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by rusher14: 3:54am On Oct 11, 2018
BestDude:
let's see Na... Since u are depending on rigging

I'm depending on the same America you guys call irrelevant.
Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by BestDude: 3:56am On Oct 11, 2018
rusher14:

I'm depending on the same America you guys call irrelevant.
let's meet at the polls.

1 Like

Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by rusher14: 3:59am On Oct 11, 2018
BestDude:
let's meet at the polls.

Indeed.

grin
Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by BestDude: 7:12am On Oct 11, 2018
rusher14:

Indeed.

grin
good.

1 Like

Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by Racoon(m): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2018
A panic mode have really been set off in the APC.

1 Like

Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2018
They never saw it coming...

3 Likes

Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by BestDude: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
They never saw it coming...
I swear bro.

1 Like

Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by nduka84(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2018
Only a selfish fool benefiting from this government of APC, will vote for buhari. Atiku is a unifier and a trusted job creator. Nigerians whom APC government have forced to buy petrol at the exorbitant price of #147par litter, will surely vote out clueless buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by SarkinYarki: 8:50am On Oct 11, 2018
rusher14:

You heard it here first.

Just look at how you are gloating over plans to alter election results

1 Like

Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by rusher14: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Just look at how you are gloating over plans to alter election results

Are you not gloating over an established case of criminality?
grin
Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by Tompolo1: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari is handing over to Atiku.No amount of rigging can save him unless he wants to set the country on fire.

3 Likes

Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by front4line: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2018
OP it’s is not 7 million that lost job no long 10 million. This Igbo jesters from the red mud of irredeemable hate never seems to amuse me.

Everyday Na brand new idiocy
Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by BestDude: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2018
front4line:
OP it’s is not 7 million that lost job no long 10 million. This Igbo jesters from the red mud of irredeemable hate never seems to amuse me.

Everyday Na brand new idiocy

1 Like

Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by BestDude: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2018
Front4line, I hope you choke on this by proving it wrong

Source: http://www.informationng.com/2018/07/how-7-9-million-people-lost-their-jobs-under-buhari.html

1 Like

Re: The Panic In APC Camp Because Of Atiku Is Thunderous! by Johnnyessence(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2018
buhari is a clueless failure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Inspected The Completion O Nnamdi Azikwe Mauesoleum / Northerners! Beware! Don't Score An Own Goal!!! / Saraki The Silencer Of Otoge And Politiical Neophytes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.