Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

The Most Beloved Of Allah's Servants - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Most Beloved Of Allah's Servants (3162 Views)

The Known Existing Books Of Allah I / "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God / The Fatal Error Of Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beloved Of Allah's Servants by AlBaqir(m): 4:32am On Oct 11, 2018
# Imam al-Tirmidhi documents:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

"There was a bird with the Prophet (peace be upon him), so he said: ' O Allah, send to me the most beloved of Your creatures to eat this bird with me.' So 'Ali came and ate with him."

Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)

English reference : Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3721; Arabic reference : Book 49, Hadith 4087
https://sunnah.com/urn/636010

# Al-Hafiz ibn Kathir documents:

Chapter: ((What is created in the heavens and the earth)) (Discuss: What Allah created on the earth from mountain).

And Abu Ya'la said: Narrated Qatn ibn Bashir, narrated Jafar ibn Sulayman al-Dhob'iy, narrated Abdullah ibn Mathna, narrated Abdullah ibn Anas, from Anas ibn Malik who said:

Dedicated to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, a roasted bird with bread and cheese, and Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said: " O Allah, send to me most beloved from Your creature to eat with me from this food."

And Aisha said: O Allah make him my father. And Hafsa said: O Allah make him my father.

And Anas said:  And I said: O Allah make him Sa'id ibn Ibadah.

(He) said: Then I heard a move by the door,  and I went out and it was Ali. And I said: Verily, Messenger of Allah is upon need (busy). Then, he (Ali) left.

Then (after a while), I heard movement by the door, and I went out [p. 76] and it was Ali by the door. And I said: Verily, Messenger of Allah is upon need (busy). Then, he (Ali) left.

Then (after a while), I heard movement by the door, and Ali greeted (with salam), and Messenger of Allah,  peace be upon him,  heard his voice, and he (Messenger of Allah) said: "look out who's there?". Then, I went out and he was Ali, then I went to Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and informed him. And he (Messenger of Allah) said: "Permit him". And Ali entered (to the Messenger of Allah). And Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said: "O Allah, and unto me, O Allah, and unto me."

Source: Ismail ibn Umar ibn Kathir, al-Bidaya wa al-Nihaya [Dar 'Aalam al-kitab, 1424 H].

http://www.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?idfrom=875&idto=875&bk_no=59&ID=9#docu

# Imam Al-Hakim an-Naysapouri:

4706: Narrated to me, Abu Ali al-Haafiz, informed Abu Abdullah Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn Ayub al-Safaar and Hameed ibn Yunus ibn Yaquub (they) said:

Narrated Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn 'Iyaad ibn Ubay [pg.103] Tayba, narrated Ubay, narrated Yahya ibn Hisaan, from Sulayman ibn Bilaal, from Yahya ibn Sa'eed, from Anas ibn Malik - Allah be please with him - who said:

I served the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his family, roasted chick that was presented to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his family. Then he said: O Allah send to me the most beloved of Your creatures to eat with me from this (roasted) bird.

He said: I (Anas) said: O Allah make him a man from the Ansar. Then came Ali - Allah be please with him - , and I said: Verily the Messenger of Allah l peace be upon him and his family - is upon a need (i.e busy). Then (later) he (Ali) came (back), and I told him: Verily the Messenger of Allah l peace be upon him and his family - is upon a need (i.e busy). Then (later) he (Ali) came (back), and the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him and his family - said: "Open (the door for him)". Then he entered. And the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him and his family said: "What is holding Ali?" This is the third time that Anas claims I was upon my need  He said, "What is your burden on what you have done?" I said, "O Messenger of Allaah, I heard your prayer. I loved him to be a man of my people." The Messenger of Allah said: "Verily, man loves his people."

This hadith is Sahih upon the conditions of the two Sheik (Bukhari and Muslim), but they did not document it.

Source: Abu Abdullah Muhammad ibn Abdullah al-Haakim an-Nisaburi, Mustadrak ala al-Sahihain (Dar al-Marifat, 1418)

http://www.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?bk_no=74&ID=1983&idfrom=4519&idto=4523&bookid=74&startno=3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beloved Of Allah's Servants by AlBaqir(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
To be continue
Re: The Most Beloved Of Allah's Servants by gidado14(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2018
AlBaqir:
# Imam al-Tirmidhi documents:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

"There was a bird with the Prophet (peace be upon him), so he said: ' O Allah, send to me the most beloved of Your creatures to eat this bird with me.' So 'Ali came and ate with him."

Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)

English reference : Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3721; Arabic reference : Book 49, Hadith 4087
https://sunnah.com/urn/636010

# Al-Hafiz ibn Kathir documents:

Chapter: ((What is created in the heavens and the earth)) (Discuss: What Allah created on the earth from mountain).

And Abu Ya'la said: Narrated Qatn ibn Bashir, narrated Jafar ibn Sulayman al-Dhob'iy, narrated Abdullah ibn Mathna, narrated Abdullah ibn Anas, from Anas ibn Malik who said:

Dedicated to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, a roasted bird with bread and cheese, and Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said: " O Allah, send to me most beloved from Your creature to eat with me from this food."

And Aisha said: O Allah make him my father. And Hafsa said: O Allah make him my father.

And Anas said:  And I said: O Allah make him Sa'id ibn Ibadah.

(He) said: Then I heard a move by the door,  and I went out and it was Ali. And I said: Verily, Messenger of Allah is upon need (busy). Then, he (Ali) left.

Then (after a while), I heard movement by the door, and I went out [p. 76] and it was Ali by the door. And I said: Verily, Messenger of Allah is upon need (busy). Then, he (Ali) left.

Then (after a while), I heard movement by the door, and Ali greeted (with salam), and Messenger of Allah,  peace be upon him,  heard his voice, and he (Messenger of Allah) said: "look out who's there?". Then, I went out and he was Ali, then I went to Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and informed him. And he (Messenger of Allah) said: "Permit him". And Ali entered (to the Messenger of Allah). And Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said: "O Allah, and unto me, O Allah, and unto me."

Source: Ismail ibn Umar ibn Kathir, al-Bidaya wa al-Nihaya [Dar 'Aalam al-kitab, 1424 H].

http://www.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?idfrom=875&idto=875&bk_no=59&ID=9#docu

# Imam Al-Hakim an-Naysapouri:

4706: Narrated to me, Abu Ali al-Haafiz, informed Abu Abdullah Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn Ayub al-Safaar and Hameed ibn Yunus ibn Yaquub (they) said:

Narrated Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn 'Iyaad ibn Ubay [pg.103] Tayba, narrated Ubay, narrated Yahya ibn Hisaan, from Sulayman ibn Bilaal, from Yahya ibn Sa'eed, from Anas ibn Malik - Allah be please with him - who said:

I served the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his family, roasted chick that was presented to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his family. Then he said: O Allah send to me the most beloved of Your creatures to eat with me from this (roasted) bird.

He said: I (Anas) said: O Allah make him a man from the Ansar. Then came Ali - Allah be please with him - , and I said: Verily the Messenger of Allah l peace be upon him and his family - is upon a need (i.e busy). Then (later) he (Ali) came (back), and I told him: Verily the Messenger of Allah l peace be upon him and his family - is upon a need (i.e busy). Then (later) he (Ali) came (back), and the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him and his family - said: "Open (the door for him)". Then he entered. And the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him and his family said: "What is holding Ali?" This is the third time that Anas claims I was upon my need  He said, "What is your burden on what you have done?" I said, "O Messenger of Allaah, I heard your prayer. I loved him to be a man of my people." The Messenger of Allah said: "Verily, man loves his people."

This hadith is Sahih upon the conditions of the two Sheik (Bukhari and Muslim), but they did not document it.

Source: Abu Abdullah Muhammad ibn Abdullah al-Haakim an-Nisaburi, Mustadrak ala al-Sahihain (Dar al-Marifat, 1418)

http://www.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?bk_no=74&ID=1983&idfrom=4519&idto=4523&bookid=74&startno=3
JAZAKALLAH
Re: The Most Beloved Of Allah's Servants by dultmax(m): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2018
Wow..so Ali RTA is really special....I knew this tho

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beloved Of Allah's Servants by udokalillian25: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2018
smiley
Re: The Most Beloved Of Allah's Servants by TAYO124: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Check out the following videos on YouTube with the following titles: Apostate prophet
Ravi Zacharias, Jay smith and other links on their sites. This all talk about Islam
Re: The Most Beloved Of Allah's Servants by Tunji1437: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
from the book :The Ethics of Disagreement in Islam by Dr. Taha Jabir al `Alwani
chapter 4, page 27
`Umar and `Alee
There were differences of opinion between `Umar ibn al Khattaab and `Alee ibn Abee Taalib, but these were kept within
the bounds of refined manners. The following story demonstrates this:
There was a woman whose husband was away. `Umar, who was then the khaleefah, was told that she admitted men into
her house in the absence of her husband. As `Umar disapproved of this, he sent someone to summon her to him. "Go to
`Umar," she was told and she said: "Oh, woe unto me! Why should `Umar want to see me?" The woman was pregnant,
and on her way to him she was so scared that she went into labor. She therefore entered a house where she gave birth to a
child who died shortly afterwards. `Umar consulted the Companions of the Prophet, some of whom advised that he was
not to be blamed for anything; he was only doing what his office required of him. `Alee, on the other hand, kept silent.
Noticing that, `Umar came up to `Alee and asked him: "What do you say?" `Alee replied: "If what these Companions
said is what they really think, then their opinion is wrong. But if they said that in order to please you, they have not given
you proper advice. I believe that you have to pay compensation (deeyah) for the child. It is you who scared the woman,
and she miscarried because of you."14
`Umar yielded to the opinion of `Alee without feeling any resentment in acting on his verdict, even though he was the
head of the Muslim state (ameer al mu'mineen). He felt a certain relief in following the opinion of another.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Islam Does To You / The Qur'an Can Only Be Understood In Arabic" / How Do You Dispose Torn Pages Of Holy Quran?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.