Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

James Oluwatoyin Aburumaku Is A Glorified Scammer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / James Oluwatoyin Aburumaku Is A Glorified Scammer (579 Views)

The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us / Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him / Sunday Lagolewe (Kingdolo) Is a Big Scammer, Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Oluwatoyin Aburumaku Is A Glorified Scammer by DLonely1: 5:03am On Oct 11, 2018
James Oluwatoyin Aburumaku that guy is described as an Internet armed robber on Blogger Helping Bloggers facebook group. He scam with all pleasure and he is good at it. Many people has already fallen victim and if care is not taking, many will still fall in to his trap. That guy has scammed people up to 250K this month alone. He neither buy nor sell, it's only to scam people PayPal fund. Below are some of his pictures and phone number as well.

Account Number: 3028298944........ismail ajibola.......skye or polaris bank

Paypal Email: vincentbrazy@gmail.com

Phone Number: 08117612558 and +2348142334636

Re: James Oluwatoyin Aburumaku Is A Glorified Scammer by DLonely1: 5:06am On Oct 11, 2018
If you Know This guy and you can he able to get to him. Please use SARS. We that he has scammed promise to make sure he is behind bar. We are many and we are even planning of sending his details to AIT and other news agent.
Re: James Oluwatoyin Aburumaku Is A Glorified Scammer by Japsylee: 5:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Hope this is not character assassination?

1 Like

Re: James Oluwatoyin Aburumaku Is A Glorified Scammer by DLonely1: 5:09am On Oct 11, 2018
Japsylee:
Hope this is not character assassination?
That guy is a confirmed scammer. cry
Re: James Oluwatoyin Aburumaku Is A Glorified Scammer by yomalex(m): 6:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Details of the transactions ?
Re: James Oluwatoyin Aburumaku Is A Glorified Scammer by Dreyl(m): 6:31am On Oct 11, 2018
Nawa
Re: James Oluwatoyin Aburumaku Is A Glorified Scammer by sjules(m): 4:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Hey @DLonely1, sorry about the incidence. I just across your post. The guy tried to scam me too back in 2018. I hope you were able to catch him. However, I got to know in detail how he was conducting his scam when I made a dispute on my transaction. I communicated with the exchanger via PayPal and it was only then he realized he was being used by the idiot, James. The exchanger refunded me and called James out on his con. He sent a screenshot of this to me. James blocked him afterwards. I did business with the exchanger for a while and he proved trustworthy. Pls do well to modify the post and remove the email. I'm pretty sure he would have misused other exchangers as well.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fund 9pay Account / Mtn %100 Data Bonus Offer Via Imei Tweaking - Mpulse Alternative / Naija Old Policy Verified Adsense Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.