Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman (14913 Views)

Hamas, Hezbollah Are Freedom Fighters You Hypocrites—Tinubu’s Aide Blasts US, UK / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by Afamed: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

He rather stole from Nigeria when he was VP
God forbid this time around.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:01am On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Of course it would be stories to you an ipob. Have you ever wished well for Nigeria? Is Nigeria your country? You are a self professed Biafran so I understand why you would want to push a thief on Nigerians as President.

Funny thing is that we are wiser than you and left that location of thieves in office since 2015. We will not return to it in another 100 years. PDP will never ever see that Presidency again
Argue with the ancestral zombies of your linage biko grin
ATIKULATION ON FULL TROTTLE .... ZOMBIE COMOT 4 ROAD!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by intruxive(m): 7:02am On Oct 11, 2018
NNAMDIII:
I dreamt that Tinubu died, I pray it comes to pass

It'll be a welcome development!
You people have started this your unbridled hatred that always ends up consuming you abi?
Don't worry that dream might end up coming to pass on you and yours angry

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by Ategberoson(m): 7:03am On Oct 11, 2018
NNAMDIII:

as your dream came to pass on KANU and ojukwu

you and your generation will go before him Amen

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by Ategberoson(m): 7:06am On Oct 11, 2018
intruxive:

You people have started this your unbridled hatred that always ends up consuming you abi?
Don't worry that dream might end up coming to pass on you and yours angry

nothing like might. if Tinubu is not the one responsible for their retrogressive region. him and his entire generation will give up before Tinubu

and some people call this foo lish people Christian? what's Christian about this ani mals

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2018
NNAMDIII:

I pray along with you.
However, i pray he goes mad and sourjons at Yaba left before dieing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by 7lives: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2018
NNAMDIII:
Uncle let's just watch and see. He's going to die before 2019 election, and when he does I'll remind you of this day. God wants to save Nigeria and you're here spewing tantrums

Look at this one o, atari ajanaku ki ise eru omode.
Have you heard of MADARIKAN?, it's a fortification jazz used by Yorubas to protect themselves against people like YOU.
Don't SAY this nonsense you typed here with your MOUTH, if you do, it will do your parents like film o.
No be joke o, but you can still give it a try sha.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2018
Lolzzz

Their business though
Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by Ciscogod(m): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2018
magoo10:

He said, “Asiwaju Tinubu did not mention South-West in particular and what he said had a context to it: ‘Unoccupied, isolated land can quickly be turned into grazing areas in the affected states

There are no unoccupied isolated land in the southeast they have all been mapped out for agricultural exploration. Tinubu should mind how he tries to cunningly please his masters

Tinubu statement is very political, You need to read in between the lines to understand.

Politicians will always be politicians

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by israelmao(m): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2018
Tinubu's dynasty is crumbing as people are Atikulating.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by afamaustin(m): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2018
NNAMDIII:

my hand no d.
Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by deegov: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2018
NNAMDIII:

can you pray such for your father

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by ekestic1976(f): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2018
Ovamboland:

Atiku a Fulani will come and drive his people away because of you...... the serum you need to cure your zombie infection no be here
Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by jchioma: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2018

He said, “Asiwaju Tinubu did not mention South-West in particular and what he said had a context to it: ‘Unoccupied, isolated land can quickly be turned into grazing areas in the affected states’.

“It is not only some states in the South-West that are affected but several states across the country.

Tinubu is high on some expensive white shit.

Kukuma turn the entire country into a cattle colony to please your Fulani lord and master.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by candygist: 8:30am On Oct 11, 2018
NNAMDIII:

Everyman on earth will die including you .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by Oyindidi(f): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2018
NNAMDIII:

C'mon! It has not gotten to this level. Don't wish another man death.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by NairaMaster1(m): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2018
Afamed:

You urgently need to change your Moniker as your co pilot ( Presidential candidate) Atiku is also herdsman from Fulani race

Even if Atiku is a direct descendant of Lucifer and a cousin to the devil himself and best friends with Judas, we will try him.Even if he is a paternal uncle to Cain, a distant cousin to Achan, Ananias and Saphira , an elder brother to Pharaoh, a nephew to Herod, Delilah's boyfriend or Portipher's wife's ex-boyfriend, we will still try him. If he ends up like "baba nepotism, recession, 5 percent and 95 percent stereotyping", we will vote him out in 2023. We will keep voting out any error till we get the real deal.Aso rock is nobody's permanent inheritance. We have tried Mr Saint and have seen what he stands for.For now, someone should just get set to focus on raising cows in Daura.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by maasoap(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2018
NNAMDIII:

I'm an expert in dream interpretation: that was your father in Tinubu's form

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by kayodekb: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2018
NNAMDIII:

KAI! WHICH KIND BRAIN THESE BLOCKS HEAD PEOPLE DEY USE SELF? YOU ARE WISHING FOR UR FELLOW HUMAN TO DIE FORGETTING YOU CAN ALSO DIE AT ANYTIME...
YOU REALLY NEED BRAIN TRANSPLANT

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by HealthDragon: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2018
wink
Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by ekestic1976(f): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Even if Atiku is a direct descendant of Lucifer and a cousin to the devil himself and best friends with Judas, we will try him.Even if he is a paternal uncle to Cain, a distant cousin to Achan, Ananias and Saphira , an elder brother to Pharaoh, a nephew to Herod, Delilah's boyfriend or Portipher's wife's ex-boyfriend, we will still try him. If he ends up like "baba nepotism, recession, 5 percent and 95 percent stereotyping", we will vote him out in 2023. We will keep voting out any error till we get the real deal.Aso rock is nobody's permanent inheritance. We have tried Mr Saint and have seen what he stands for.For now, someone should just get set to focus on raising cows in Daura.

Your desperation to do evil is without borders. But don't cry wolf when the time comes o.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by maasoap(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2018
NNAMDIII:
Uncle let's just watch and see. He's going to die before 2019 election, and when he does I'll remind you of this day. God wants to save Nigeria and you're here spewing tantrums

There are some people you don't wish evil. Not because they are special in the eye of the creator but because of the places they had been and the kind of people behind them. Just be careful

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

Asiwaju Tinubu did not mention South-West in particular and what he said had a context to it: ‘Unoccupied, isolated land can quickly be turned into grazing areas in the affected states’.

“It is not only some states in the South-West that are affected but several states across the country

https://punchng.com/tinubu-carpets-afeniferes-odumakin-over-grazing-reserve-comment/
Ahmed Tinubu, who told you that those lands does not have owners

If you are so much interested in grazing, why not offer FG your own lands undecided

Is it by force to key into your useless idea

Wicked man!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by Anduku: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2018
E no concern me
Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by Ziggylady(f): 8:42am On Oct 11, 2018
Silly folks.

.if its Igbos now cone-heads will litter everywhere with their junk on how Igbos lack 'unity' undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by debo1990: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2018
NNAMDIII:

What's the difference between u and Ab assassin, the assassin is a bold man but you are a coward that can not look the devil in the eye that resort to begging God to do the killing for u

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by Immunity1555: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2018
Why must unoccupied and isolated land all over the country be only be used for cattle colony? Of what used d cattle colony to common man on d street?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by gratiaeo(m): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2018
Tinubu reply is as bad as his first comment, what is the meaning of unoccupied land? Is there any land in this 21st century Nigeria that is unoccupied.... So fulani herdsmen can chase people out of their land and declare the land unoccupied

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by front4line: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2018
NNAMDIII:
See them a tribe it’s children are nurtured with chronic irredeemable hate from birth. Yet the claim Ikwerre Hausa Yoruba Fulani Kanuri Malaysians Singaporeans Chinese Arabs South Africans Ghanaians hate them.

Before you can say anything NL Igbo mod with ban themselves for 30 years. Make I just de look. How a tribe can shamelessly exhibit hate as it major characteristics is beyond me.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by excel101(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2018
Afamed:

You urgently need to change your Moniker as your co pilot ( Presidential candidate) Atiku is also herdsman from Fulani race
He's not like your killer Herdsman called Bubu
Re: Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman by excel101(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2018
You said that "its not only some states in the south west that Tinubu is talking about but all other affected states". If some states in SW is affected it means that all SWV are affected, because a slap to one is a slap to all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG May Reduce Minimum Tax Rate Next Year / Governor Wike Denies Story Of Senatorial Seat Offer From Tinubu / Shettima Pays Homage To The Emir Of Gumel, HRH Alh Ahmad Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.