Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

"Swag Po" Fans React To Oluwo Of Iwo Dressed In A Jean And Shirt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Swag Po" Fans React To Oluwo Of Iwo Dressed In A Jean And Shirt (2441 Views)

Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria / Juliet Ibrahim Dressed In Santa Claus Attire / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Swag Po" Fans React To Oluwo Of Iwo Dressed In A Jean And Shirt by pzphoto(m): 6:50am On Oct 11, 2018
Popular swagger king Oluwo of Iwo Land all dressed up in a jean and shirt with correct canvass without a single bead.

Nollywood actors and actress with his fans react to this photo saying he's always the swag king.

You like ?

News Via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/swag-po-fans-react-to-oluwo-of-iwo-dressed-in-a-jean-and-shirt/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: "Swag Po" Fans React To Oluwo Of Iwo Dressed In A Jean And Shirt by pzphoto(m): 6:50am On Oct 11, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See more swag photos and VIDEO of oluwo of Iwo land rocking jean and shirt >>> HERE

fans reaction

Re: "Swag Po" Fans React To Oluwo Of Iwo Dressed In A Jean And Shirt by adeniyi3971(m): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2018
I too like this guy!! Not your average traditional king
Re: "Swag Po" Fans React To Oluwo Of Iwo Dressed In A Jean And Shirt by gabinogem(m): 6:53am On Oct 11, 2018
cheesy typical swag king....abi na slayking.... see as we don start to westernize our culture. na wa oh
Re: "Swag Po" Fans React To Oluwo Of Iwo Dressed In A Jean And Shirt by cbngov01(m): 6:57am On Oct 11, 2018
I hope Oluwo is wearing the origio Nike Airforce 1...wore that can like 10years ago.seems to have reincarnated again.
Re: "Swag Po" Fans React To Oluwo Of Iwo Dressed In A Jean And Shirt by Millenniumlady(f): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2018
He forgot to bleach his lips embarassed

Re: "Swag Po" Fans React To Oluwo Of Iwo Dressed In A Jean And Shirt by Ehiscotch(m): 7:01am On Oct 11, 2018
cbngov01:
I hope Oluwo is wearing the origio Nike Airforce 1...wore that can like 10years ago.seems to have reincarnated again.

It is not unusual for brands to rebrand their long outdated products by modernizing or adding a few accessories.

What is unusual is having our contemporary traditionalists not being traditionalists at all. In 50 years from now they might refuse to wear their cultural attires so often.
Re: "Swag Po" Fans React To Oluwo Of Iwo Dressed In A Jean And Shirt by Partnerbiz(f): 7:15am On Oct 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
He forgot to bleach his lips embarassed
Please get some joy abeg
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: "Swag Po" Fans React To Oluwo Of Iwo Dressed In A Jean And Shirt by teresafaith: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Nonsense!

No iota of respect for the throne

1 Like

Re: "Swag Po" Fans React To Oluwo Of Iwo Dressed In A Jean And Shirt by Elnino4ladies: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2018
More like slay King
Re: "Swag Po" Fans React To Oluwo Of Iwo Dressed In A Jean And Shirt by kmaster007: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2018
swagger
Re: "Swag Po" Fans React To Oluwo Of Iwo Dressed In A Jean And Shirt by Curtisaxel7(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2018
The traditional rulership institutions in Nigeria have been completely bastardized.

I have no regard for any clown calling himself a traditional ruler.
Re: "Swag Po" Fans React To Oluwo Of Iwo Dressed In A Jean And Shirt by Nbote(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
There is nothing traditional about dis ruler
Re: "Swag Po" Fans React To Oluwo Of Iwo Dressed In A Jean And Shirt by itspzpics(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: "Swag Po" Fans React To Oluwo Of Iwo Dressed In A Jean And Shirt by Akious2k2(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
teresafaith:
Nonsense!

Take it easy on the king... Grandma

Papa, don't you think it's time to give the youths chance. I think elders should only be involved in giving advice to youths who are meant to ruling... Just take France as a case study
Curtisaxel7:
The traditional rulership institutions in Nigeria have been completely bastardized.

I have no regard for any clown calling himself a traditional ruler.
teresafaith:
Nonsense!

Take it easy on the king... Grandma

Papa, don't you think it's time to give the youths chance. I think elders should only be involved in giving advice to youths who are meant to ruling... Just take France as a case study

(1) (Reply)

Alfa's Seen Dancing Soapy, Naira Marley React. VIDEO / Tacha Revealed How Diane Punched Her In The Eye But Big Brother Did Nothing / Why My Relationship With Wizkid Did Not Work – Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.