Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

64 Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Agricultural Sector By Lauretta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 64 Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Agricultural Sector By Lauretta (1199 Views)

Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie / Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) / 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 64 Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Agricultural Sector By Lauretta by amazingspiderma: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I have NEVER done a white collar job. I have always been an entrepreneur

Tell me about it.
Re: 64 Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Agricultural Sector By Lauretta by lastmessenger: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Maybe in your village 30k can acquire 12 hectares of land.

You see a lot of you here are either still struggling to get into a higher institution or struggling to come out of one so I really do not blame you for the kind of comments that drool out of your minds and mouths.

If you can show me any place that this your imaginary payment of 30k which you claim I am being paid can buy 12 hectares of land then I will gladly run there to invest in farming too.

Any ideas?
if you earn 30k bmc salary and now you own 12hectres of land then something is not adding up. You must be engaging in some corrupt practices in your bmc office as to be able to acquire the land.
Re: 64 Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Agricultural Sector By Lauretta by Buterflyle0: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2018
lastmessenger:
if you earn 30k bmc salary and now you own 12hectres of land then something is not adding up. You must be engaging in some corrupt practices in your bmc office as to be able to acquire the land.

You clearly have an echo between your ears since you couldn't understand my post.

I am sure you own a 2018 Mercedes from your 15k looters media crew allowance.

Its either you say you do not own a 2018 Mercedes or you are not being paid 15 a month from anyone. So which is it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Allegedly Attacks Imo Traders, Carries Their Yams To Govt House / Dr Alex Otti Declares His Plans For Abia State (APGA / Vice President Osinbajo Booed At A Market Were He Went For Tradermoni(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.