Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

The Real Life - All Things Are Working Together For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Life - All Things Are Working Together For Me (180 Views)

Video: Engaging Nature In The Battles Of Life. "All Problems Are Solved Through" / What If All These Things Are Really True? / What's The Meaning Of Old Things Are Passed Away Behold All Things Are New? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Life - All Things Are Working Together For Me by banabest(m): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2018
*MY CONFESSION*

*ALL THINGS ARE WORKING FOR MY GOOD*
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28)

*CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH*
�Glory, Father, for the fact that everything, everything
EVERYTHING that happens to me works together for my own good.
I thank you that you can take the biggest mess and turn everything in it around so that it turns out for my good.
I bless you, Father, that regardless of how dark and gloomy things look, I know beyond a shadow of doubt that it’s working for my good.
I praise you that when I call for help, the very tide of the battle turns and my enemies flee, all because of you!
Thank you that you take any old mess and make a miracle out of it!
Thank you, Father for a month of total victory because I have stood on your promises. Thank you for the extra prosperity that has come into my house; thank you for the health you have given me; thank you for showing me that miracles and wonders still happen these days.
Thank you for the marvelous victory you have given me simply by confessing your promises!

*#MyConfession*
*#AllThingsAreWorkingForMyGood*
*#Son of Consolation*
��� *#TheRealLifeClub*
We'll love to be your friend

✅Whatsapp Group
https:///Eff1JG07RkEA4GQoKODg8x

�Facebook Group
https://mobile./269267673700346?refid=18&__tn__=C-R
� *#TheRealLifeClub*
� ... Grace is our Advantage�

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of Predestined Ties / Understanding Why The Lord Jesus Christ Is Difference! / Our Minds & Words Is As Important As Our Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.