Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set (63921 Views)

Nigerians React As Wizkid Holds And Whispers To Genevieve / Chiamaka Nwafor 18th Birthday: Regina Chukwu's Daughter Turns 18 / Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by 2chukwu(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2018
ozoebuka1:
shocked

You will talk your mind and mods will ban you... I thought we have sole responsibility of whatever we say on nairaland. Seunmsg should edit that falsehood from nairaland.

Don't mind that Seun terroist!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by 2chukwu(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2018
ozoebuka1:
shocked

You will talk your mind and mods will ban you... I thought we have sole responsibility of whatever we say on nairaland. Seunmsg should edit that falsehood from nairaland.

Don't mind that Seun terroist!!!
Very soon we will place ban on him here...

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by divalishis: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
She's showing big gods in Nigeria and beyond that she can suck good D. Hopefully she will be selected as she can open her mouth wide and has a long, flexible tongue. cheesytongue
Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by frozen70(f): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
TheHod:
whatsapp me let me show u mind07031227268

Lol,
Just like that, naughty guy
Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by onosChrisbrown1: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
what nonsense
Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by francisMKD(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Praizeupdates:
See the moment When nollywood actress Regina teaching his fellow actress how to use love machine on a movie set.

This is damn hilarious. See photos below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-regina-chukwu-hold-and-suck-love-manchine-on-set/

and her children will be pointing at this pictures right now like...... " hey junior see...mummy is licking that type of uncle Johns ice cream"....
I tot old age comes with more sense Her yeye dey smell Biko!!!
Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by okwabayi(m): 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
ozoebuka1:
shocked

The more you talk about it the more e dey sweet them for belle. I'm trying my best to ignore the situation although it is very difficult.
Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by ozoebuka1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
okwabayi:

The more you talk about it the more e dey sweet them for belle. I'm trying my best to ignore the situation although it is very difficult.
It's embarrassing knowing that nairaland is the largest forum in Nigeria if not Africa yet some mods run it like a family affair.
Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by Stephenabudu960(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Chai konji na Bastard
Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by afroxyz: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Too short and slim

Some like it short and fat, others love it ling and slim, but most importantly is knowing how to use the tool. Woe betide the man who has a huge power bank and cannot use it
Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by RighteousI: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
And some will call this EEDIOT, a Christian
Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by seunmsg(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
ozoebuka1:
shocked

What is my business with this thread?
Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Too short and slim
Lol... So you need something long and wide?grin
Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by Slimlord(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
My dick is very bigger than that
Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by Willexmania(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
jegz25:
Olosho.... Someone abeg help me with a meme
Like This?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by Curry30: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Too short and slim
You like this type grin grin

Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by Csamuel45(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
The new trend, "head n bj" .
Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by ozoebuka1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:

What is my business with this thread?
sorry sir na the owner of this site i been wan call
Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
And One Guy go dey one corner dey love her and planing to marry her and she is here doing nonsense thinking she is acting
Who Knock Her Brain
Re: Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set by kechywillz(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
She practically is performing what she does on a daily basis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) / Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him / Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.