Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Wesley University Ondo State Recruitment 2018/2019 | 150 Positions | Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wesley University Ondo State Recruitment 2018/2019 | 150 Positions | Apply Now (479 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Wesley University Ondo / SOLUTION TO REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT PORTAL / Massive Recruitment At Pharma Deko Plc (1000 Positions) -apply Before Deadlline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wesley University Ondo State Recruitment 2018/2019 | 150 Positions | Apply Now by Nissando(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2018
This is to bring to the knowledge of the general public especially Nigerians that WESLEY UNIVERSITY ONDO STATE is looking for graduates and non-graduates to fill her vacant positions that are more than 150 in number.

Wesley University, Ondo State (WESLEYUNI) is a licensed private University, branded and structured for diversified academic programs and global attraction of staff and students. The University which is always in line with the global Wesleyan culture, has the core value of seeking excellence, intellectual freedom of expression, integrity and high moral values For the posts, the University seeks candidates with vision, proven academic distinction, managerial ability, integrity and transparency in private and public life.

Applications are invited to fill the following positions that are shown below:
1. Senior Lecturer (History & International Studies)
2. Senior Lecturer (Local Government & Development Studies)
3. Senior Lecturer (Public Administration)
4. Lecturer II (Public Administration)
5. Lecturer II (Local Government & Development Studies)
6. Lecturer I (Computer Science)
7. Lecturer II (History & International Studies)
8. Lecturer I (Geophysics)
9. Lecturer II (Religious Studies / Theology)
10. Senior Lecturer (Religious Studies / Theology)
11. Lecturer I (Geology)
12. Professor (Public Administration)
13. Lecturer I (Physics with Electronics)
14. Professor (Local Government & Development Studies)
15. Lecturer II (Political Science)
16. Professor (History & International Studies)
17. Lecturer I (Mathematics)
18. Senior Lecturer (Political Science)
19. Professor (Religious Studies / Theology)
20. Lecturer I (Biochemistry)
21. Assistant Lecturer (Public Administration)
22. Lecturer II (Mass Communication)
23. Professor (Political Science)
24. Lecturer I (Industrial Chemistry)
25. Assistant Lecturer (Local Government & Development Studies)
26. Associate Professor (Public Administration)
27. Lecturer II (Economics)
28. Professor (Mass Communication)
29. Assistant Lecturer (History & International Studies)
30. Senior Lecturer (Mass Communication)
31. Professor (Economics)
32. Associate Professor (Local Government & Development Studies)
33. Lecturer I (Microbiology)
34. Assistant Lecturer (Religious Studies / Theology)
35. Professor (Business Administration)
36. Associate Professor (History & International Studies)
37. Professor (Banking and Finance)
38. Lecturer II (Business Administration)
39. Lecturer I (Agriculture)
40. Senior Lecturer (Economics)
41. Associate Professor (Religious Studies / Theology)
42. Professor (Accounting)
43. Lecturer I (Hospitality Management & Tourism)
44. Senior Lecturer (Business Administration)
45. Associate Professor (Political Science)
46. Professor (Environmental Design & Management)
47. Assistant Lecturer (Political Science)
48. Associate Professor (Mass Communication)
49. Senior Lecturer (Banking and Finance)
50. Professor (Urban and Regional Planning)

Desired Qualifications
1. Assistant Lecturer, Lecturer I & II Qualifications
• Ph.D or M.Sc with relevant years of teaching and research experience.
Other Requirements for this Wesley University Ondo State Recruitment:
• The right candidates must be resourceful and should have ability to develop linkages with the external communities to support the emerging needs of the University; command respect and engender cooperation and loyalty of staff and students of the University.
• Candidates must also be proficient in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).

2. Senior Lecturer Qualifications
• A Ph.D with relevant years post-qualification experience supported with publications.
Other Requirements for this category:
• The right candidates must be resourceful and should have the ability to develop linkages with the external communities to support the emerging needs of the University; command respect and engender cooperation and loyalty of staff and students of the University
• Candidates must also be proficient in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).

3. Associate Professor and Professor Qualification
• Ph.D with at least 10 years post qualification experience in teaching, research and post-graduate supervision with substantial publications and evidence of academic leadership.
Other Requirements:
• The right candidates must be resourceful and should have ability to develop linkages with the external communities to support the emerging needs of the University; command respect and engender cooperation and loyalty of staff and students of the University.

HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Candidates are advised to click here to apply: https://schoolpluscareer.com/blog/2018/10/11/wesley-university-recruitment-2018-2019-150-positions/

Re: Wesley University Ondo State Recruitment 2018/2019 | 150 Positions | Apply Now by phorget(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2018
That yeye school wey no dey gree pay salary.
Re: Wesley University Ondo State Recruitment 2018/2019 | 150 Positions | Apply Now by Nissando(m): 8:40am On Oct 11, 2018
phorget:
are you sure?
Re: Wesley University Ondo State Recruitment 2018/2019 | 150 Positions | Apply Now by royal200: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2018
Work there and start borrowing money from your neighbor to eat
Re: Wesley University Ondo State Recruitment 2018/2019 | 150 Positions | Apply Now by ozolity(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2018
phorget:
But they will still pay finally

(1) (Reply)

yeah yeag / Too Many Mass Communication Graduates... / Should I Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.