Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today (35395 Views)

Nasir El-rufai Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta (photos) / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo / Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by Captain0147: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2018
Fellow Nigerians APC and PDP are all scamers we are here watching Nigeria movie.. today support Burhari 2morw Atikulating. 2019 no job no road no light the rich getting richer and the poor getting poor.. Where do we stand we try militry govt he no better them steal our money Abrach loot... till today we are still recovery money.. civilian govt come money still miss Fela say Padi Padi govt...baba 70 still lives on..same ppl... I weep for Nigeria ..Tinubu take over Lagos...one of the richest... See Dino car loot...so many issues . The issues remain the same only God will save ur future...i greet fellow niaralanders
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by targema4040: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2018
Atikulooted IPod God must be disappointed come 2019
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by Billygee2u: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2018
Ama80:
We need all d alliances dat wud entrench ds bigotry ethnocentric govt
you've said it all.
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by Miliki2020: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2018
Baba will understand..go with him
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by adeniyidare: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2018
plz, permit me to add that i have not only been atikulated, i have also been atikulized, atikunated, atikunirated, i have futher atikulirate and presentlyi am atikulizing with the hope that i will an atikulite so plz adress me as Atikulate M.D Adeniy
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by temptnow: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2018
Mynd44:
PDP is missing it again. If you need the SW, stay away from Obasanno.

His electoral value even in Abeojuta where he stays is almost zero
so we should go and consult Tinubu abi?

Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by Alayiwola: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2018
Mynd44:

And u think GEJ would have lost if he was supported by Obj?you know noting.
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by musa234(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2018
Mynd44:

But everyone he supports win.. Check the records
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by heysquare(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2018
let all d elder state men give thr endorsement for Atiku he won't bcome d President because God had alrdy endorsed Buhari to rule till 2023. Did u see Buhari seeking for anyone's endorsement? if u know u know!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by orisa37: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2018
Yara tete lo ba Baba kaye e to baje patapata !!!
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by Rockingsonman: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2018
Anything to send the lifeless one packing is welcome.
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by AnanseK(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2018
Obasanjo on Atiku
[color=#990000][/color]
"I settled for Atiku Abubakar. Some of the reasons were he worked hard for the project, he never indicated interest in the job to me, he had worked closely with Shehu Yar'Adua and Shehu never passed any adverse comment on him,he had been elected as a Governor which already put him on the pedestal to move up politically, but he had been short- changed in the election that would have put M.K.O.Abiola in power, and he seemed to have some national outreach.
What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest.
May be some of these traits and poor attributes are not easy to see until you work with the person concerned. And those who should tell would keep quite so that they would not be accused of running others down .
For instance until later, when a distinguished chief from Bauchi pointed out to me the value of pedigree, queried Atiku's pedigree and blamed me for making a wrong choice, I did not pay attention to Atiku's parental background.
Furthermore until all efforts to help Atiku change had failed- and having stumbled upon a report of inquiry carried out on him- I asked one of my predecessors why he did not inform me of how bad the report was and he said that he though I knew.
He said, " This was a man I wanted to dismiss and jail but for the intervention of Shagaya and Shehu Yar'Adua. ". I took him at face value. However if his appointment was an error, I fully accepted responsibility for the genuine mistake.
And knowing all that I discovered about him, what would have been an unpardonable mistake and sin against God would have been to foist him on Nigeria."

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by jumpandpas(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2018
immhotep:

roger3d and sarkin will now conclude that Atiku and OBJ are now IPOB members.

#Atikulate2019

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by NextBuhari: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2018
Zuluhead:
Obasanjo would support atiku directly or indirectly, he would take back his words by saying he heard something new from his god. He got no choice and won't support buhari.
All odds are against him.
OBJ will be the biggest casualty of an Atiku presidency. Atiku is only stooping to conquer for now. Atiku may even confisticate OBJ's Ota farm. He'll be OBJ's real nemesis.
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by NextBuhari: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Spatta:
These Idiotic Wicked People running affairs in Nigeria, still operating with the old sense when the world is moving to better developmental issues

Visiting One Man instead of having conversation with the people who are the major stakeholders

they visit themselves and disregard the masses

they are too afraid to engage the People they intend to oversee

they make themselves very important and recycle leadership around their own clan

Who is Obasanjo?

Who is IBB

these wicked men who ran the country aground

The same Atiku who himself is a rogue Desperate for Power Visit another Rogue who tuened Operation Feed the Nation to his Personal money spinner

Atiku who made huge loots from Government as VP A culture he began as Custom Officer and invested the collective Loots from the MASSES to build for himself a University

Thieves who delude themselves that Nigeria belongs to them

Desperate evil recycled old unproductive guards
Atiku will loot Nigeria to bankruptcy and replace Dangote as the richest African. The sad thing is that most of these so-called Atikulators will navigate themselves to the worst political armageddon

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by NextBuhari: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Spatta:
These Idiotic Wicked People running affairs in Nigeria, still operating with the old sense when the world is moving to better developmental issues

Visiting One Man instead of having conversation with the people who are the major stakeholders

they visit themselves and disregard the masses

they are too afraid to engage the People they intend to oversee

they make themselves very important and recycle leadership around their own clan

Who is Obasanjo?

Who is IBB

these wicked men who ran the country aground

The same Atiku who himself is a rogue Desperate for Power Visit another Rogue who tuened Operation Feed the Nation to his Personal money spinner

Atiku who made huge loots from Government as VP A culture he began as Custom Officer and invested the collective Loots from the MASSES to build for himself a University

Thieves who delude themselves that Nigeria belongs to them

Desperate evil recycled old unproductive guards
Atiku will loot Nigeria to bankruptcy and replace Dangote as the richest African. The sad thing is that most of these so-called Atikulators will navigate themselves to the worst political armageddon.
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by xtervaganza(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2018
Mynd44:

make i no talk much.

So you mean to tell us you know much more about politics than Buhari, Tinubu, Kwankaso, Tambuwal, Wike and all other political juggernauts who have went to parley with him?

Wetin person no go see for internet sef grin
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2018
NextBuhari:
Atiku will loot Nigeria to bankruptcy and replace Dangote as the richest African. The sad thing is that most of these so-called Atikulators will navigate themselves to the worst political armageddon.
Tinubu and APC will not agree with you.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by SEMICONDUCTOR: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2018
a changed story!
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by poiZon: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2018
afroniger:

Hmm.. This one that Afenifere leaders are packaging meeting for Atiku, hope it is not that they have collected egunje from Atiku like they did Goodluck Jonathan. These elders should be mindful of the kind of messages they are sending. They should play their partisan politics with discretion.
if na buhari dem package to go meet obj e for mek sense abj?
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by harriet412(f): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2018
The way Atiku is warming up to OBJ is so irritating... first he mentioned him in his speech during PDP primaries now undecided undecided
Atiku fvck urself, u wont get OBJ's vote undecided undecided
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by angelicwing: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2018
Dreyl:
This country must be doomed with people that reason like you.
Don't bother responding to their inanities. They love corruption more than anything else in their lives. They are very religious but lack godliness.
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by jaxxy(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mynd44:

Never understand estimate obj’s influence. Even Jesus was not valued in by his own people bt that didn’t mean he was not great.
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by 1972xy: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
Today's Atiku visit will determine Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo integrity. If today he supports Atiku candidacy, then that means Obasanjo is just a comedian whose words is not to be taking serious any more.
And he should always be remembered the day he caursed himself that God will purnish him if he accept Atiku as the president of this Nation because he knew a lot about him that he is corrupt.
I will rather advise Obasanjo to just " sit down and look" rather than making any remark that will forever tarnish his image.
Atiku is no match. I will advise obj to back out.
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by Beetobee(f): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
midolian:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/atiku-visits-obasanjo-today/

Wow, so remember that God will not forgive you. Your words, not mine.
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by Kennydoc(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mynd44:

Why should I take you serious when APC adopted Obj as their navigator in 2015 and won in the SW?
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by odunuga74: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Good for them PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN (PDP)
Re: Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today by SOFTENGR: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
hucienda:
Atiku is very mature and aware. He stoops to conquer.

He and his former boss need to make peace between themselves - and for his former boss to become 'Atikulated'.
Obj Atikulated loading...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) / PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic / El-Zakzaky: Nigerians Protest At The Iranian Embassy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.