Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro (2957 Views)

Sony Reveals Plan To End The PS4 / Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. / The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by RICHARDSEAL(m): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2018
Yo state out your reasons
Which one is better than the other

I personally prefer the xbox than the playstation anyday

If sony up their with the ps5

Then we shall see
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by Ogbemuo: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2018
I will go for PS4 pro any day it's more cheaper and it's not like the Xbox one x plays game better than it's rival
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by GameGod(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2018
While im enjoying 150+ FPS on my machine, some peeps are still debating which 30-60fps console is better grin

1 Like

Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by RICHARDSEAL(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
GameGod:
While im enjoying 150+ FPS on my machine, some peeps are still debating which 30-60fps console is better grin

The truth is dat pc is better than both but people find it hard 2 bleve
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
They at it againnnnnn....
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by Ogbemuo: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
RICHARDSEAL:

The truth is dat pc is better than both but people find it hard 2 bleve
it's true pc is better but to get the performance of the current gen console u will spend like times 4 or 5 of the amount u will use to get that console

3 Likes

Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by hakinze00(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by crafteck(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Una don come here again... Consoles play at quality of medium spec pc at 1/5 the price, remain relevant for about 10 yrs and have accessories that don't require any knowledge to pair
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by RICHARDSEAL(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ogbemuo:
it's true pc is better but to get the performance of the current gen console u will spend like times 4 or 5 of the amount u will use to get that console

Asin to get a good gaming pc its from 5hk to about 1.2M

While ps4 150k
Xbox 220k

Chai
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by Lana1(m): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2018
tobianthony:
My broda the ting tire me!!

Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by RICHARDSEAL(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2018
Ogbemuo:
I will go for PS4 pro any day it's more cheaper and it's not like the Xbox one x plays game better than it's rival

The xbox is way more powerful and better dan that ps4
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by spoilerx: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2018
RICHARDSEAL:
Yo state out your reasons
Which one is better than the other

I personally prefer the xbox than the playstation anyday

If sony up their with the ps5

Then we shall see

as per graphics , its a fact that the xbox one X is the best.
the ps4 pro has a much larger collection of games.
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by Thegamingorca(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2018
As far as the aim is to play games I think the ps4 trumps the xbox
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by Ogbemuo: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2018
RICHARDSEAL:

The xbox is way more powerful and better dan that ps4
even though the xbox one x is powerful than the ps4 pro that does'nt make it have more graphic quality than the ps4 pro because they are the same generation of console
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by RICHARDSEAL(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ogbemuo:
even though the xbox one x is powerful than the ps4 pro that does'nt make it have more graphic quality than the ps4 pro because they are the same generation of console

Nope u got it wrong there
D ps4 pro does upscaling to achieve 4k gaming (graphics)

But d xbox one x doesnt upscale
It plays games at pure 4k (better graphics
)

1 Like

Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 19, 2018
Una dey try ...
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by Thegamingorca(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2018
Bruh
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by LucemFerre: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
That's one thing about kids... The more they grow, more will just be reaching that point. So you will see these type of stup!d discussions forever
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Only Americans argue this.
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 20, 2018
Tunechiami:
Only Americans argue this.

It's argued all over the world ...but it's pretty stale at this point ....make una talk better thing bruh ...

1 Like

Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2018
tobianthony:

It's argued all over the world ...but it's pretty stale at this point ....make una talk better thing bruh ...
I'm a girl and the only place the Xbox One sales comfortably beats Ps4 in the world is America. We do not have enough of you over here to argue with.

P.S
I did not start this thread. wink
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
I'm not arguing just wondering why people choose to bring up this topic over and over again .

wink
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
I'm not arguing just wondering why people choose to bring up this topic over and over again .

This argument and the blantant piracy posts hurt my eyes the most on the gaming section .

Oh well none of my business I guess. Let me go see who I can bruh ...on the other threads .

2 Likes

Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by RICHARDSEAL(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
tobianthony:

wink
It is just for fun
(Fun argument)

Not to kill yourselves over it

Just give ans nd reasons which and why you like any of em
Thanx
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by LucemFerre: 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
It's childish, it isn't fun.
Bringing this up Shows your age (no offence)

When you bring this up for analysis sakes, now that's a topic for discussion. But posting what you posted, that's just rude and ignorant. (no offence)

1 Like

Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by RICHARDSEAL(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2018
LucemFerre:
It's childish, it isn't fun.
Bringing this up Shows your age (no offence)

When you bring this up for analysis sakes, now that's a topic for discussion. But posting what you posted, that's just rude and ignorant. (no offence)

No offence taken Im cool with it
Okay sir

thank you
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by crafteck(m): 12:59am On Oct 22, 2018
RICHARDSEAL:

Nope u got it wrong there
D ps4 pro does upscaling to achieve 4k gaming (graphics)

But d xbox one x doesnt upscale
It plays games at pure 4k (better graphics
)

When you look at d TV can i differentiate btw upscaled 4k and normal one...?.. I think not so theory and practical no b same

1 Like

Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by RICHARDSEAL(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2018
crafteck:

When you look at d TV can i differentiate btw upscaled 4k and normal one...?.. I think not so theory and practical no b same

U can differentiate if you are a true gamer

And its not called upscaled 4k
its like a game is actually 1080 x 1920 (FHD) but the ps4 pro kinda stretches it out to b
4k but its not.

But d xbox does not

I am learning game development (if u wamt to know how i know)
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by RICHARDSEAL(m): 7:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Ya

I still pretty much know about
Resolutions and some related typa stuff
Re: Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro by crafteck(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
RICHARDSEAL:

U can differentiate if you are a true gamer

And its not called upscaled 4k
its like a game is actually 1080 x 1920 (FHD) but the ps4 pro kinda stretches it out to b
4k but its not.

But d xbox does not

I am learning game development (if u wamt to know how i know)

I hear you boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juvetus / Call Of Duty Mobile Battle Royal..... Interesting More Than Pubg..zombies!! / Where Can I Get Cheats For My Pc Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.