Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones (2712 Views)

PDP 2023 Presidential Election Campaign Timetable In The 6 Geopolitical Zones / Buhari, Sultan, Monarchs From 6 Geopolitical Zones Meet In Aso Rock / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Binikingdowm: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2018
ijeshaboy:
wait till february, all what the hausas friend are saying is that PDP goofed by presenting atiku.
those not matter what matter is zamfara Is now pdp property
Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by EternalTruths: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2018
Donmedrac:
The north east :it consist of 6 states which includes Adamawa.. the pdp candidate state i see pdp winning this with 70% Apc 30%
Bauchi.. the state governor is loyal to Atiku and atiku have some big wigs there i see pdp winning this with 55% APC 46%
Borno.. Buhari strong hold,i see APC 60 pdp 40%
Gombe..Apc 55% pdp 45%
Taraba..APC 30% pdp 70%
Yope..APC 55% pdp 45%

PDP will surely win the region,remember they haven't produce a president before so they might vote atiku here massively,considering the pdp candidate is from here it must have made many big wigs here too

Point of Correction

Yobe & Borno are Kanuri dominated states and will vote for Atiku because this is the second time since independence a NE man will be ascending the throne.

The last person was Tafawa Balewa of present day Bauchi
Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Donmedrac: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2018
EternalTruths:

Point of Correction

Yobe & Borno are Kanuri dominated states and will vote for Atiku because this is the second time since independence is a NE man ascending the throne.

The last person was Tafawa Balewa of present day Bauchi
thanks bro Buhari only win there cause he's a northerner and he was against an ijaw man..

PDP will win north east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by EternalTruths: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2018
Donmedrac:
North Central: it is also called middles belt and consist of 6 states which includes Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau,and FCT (Federal Capital Territory Abuja and environ) inclusive..

Benue..pdp 70% Apc 30%
Kogi..pdp 60% Apc 40%
Kwara..pdp 70 Apc 30%
Niger..pdp 60% APC 40%
Nassarawa..pdp 65% Apc 35%
Plateau.. pdp 70% APC 30%
Fct.. pdp 50 APC 50..

There's no way APC can win the region no way..
Most of the people there have been affected by killings and they government turned a blind eye,pdp have made some inroad too

Point of Correction

Buhari will not get up to 20% votes in the NC.
Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by buhariguy(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2018
Beremx:
My analysis....

Buhari and Atiku will share NW votes.
Atiku will win all NE votes
NC votes all belong to Atiku. Like I read this morning, PDP is sweeping all the votes in Plateau State LG elections. grin
All southern states, Atiku will win. The poverty rate in the country is enough to vote Buhari out. There are some places in these regions you don't dare call Buhari's name.

All the same Atiku will win!! grin cheesy
can thief atiku win his local government, not to talk of winning any state

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Donmedrac: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Edo state Is soo accurate..
We are waiting for oshimole and he mumu Buhari
yeah the igbenedio anenih ize iyamu..
Bob izua,tony kabaka,idahosa and those Angry APC senators.. oshimole is s goner..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by donphilopus: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2018
EternalTruths:

Point of Correction

Buhari will not get up to 20% votes in the NC.

You should have given Buhari 5% in the North Central. 20% is too much. Self-deceit!

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by EternalTruths: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2018
Donmedrac:
South South: it consist of 6 states which includes Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross-River, Delta, Edo and Rivers state

Akwaibom..Apc 20% pdp 80%
Bayelsa..Apc 1% pdp 99%
Cross river Apc..30% pdp 70%
Delta APC 30% pdp 70%
River..APC 40% pdp 60%
Edo Apc 30% pdp 70%
APC have made some inroad in the south south but that isn't enough to make them vote..

Point Of Correction

APC will never get up to 10% in the SS

As for Rivers State, APC will never get up to 5%.
Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Donmedrac: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2018
ijeshaboy:
isn't zamfara where I do go every week?except if the likes of mafara, wakala, jaji, etc leave APC, do u know what happened when APC want to do primary the street look deserted ask anybody, everybody closed there shop to go and vote at the primary.
it's not about that,its about who controls the machinery there..

Oshimole fuc*ked up there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by CilicMarin: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Na I'm a direct blood from the great bini dynasty..

During the civil war we resisted Biafra sure their point to leave the country is good but we need unity..

All the same Buhari is hated here even more than boko haram

But what if I tell you, Oshiomole APC will beat Your Atiku black and blue next year in Edo State?

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Donmedrac: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2018
EternalTruths:

Point Of Correction

APC will never get up to 10% in the SS

As for Rivers State, APC will never get up to 5%.
yeah the southerners isn't really a big fan of Buhari..

What I love there most is that ain't like northerner,they don't follow their leaders
Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by EternalTruths: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2018
kcmichael:
Wailers
2019 presidential Election.Mark my words
Atiku= 18,000,560
Buhari=9,560,100

Bookmark this but don't worship me once it becomes a reality because I am just a servant/child of the Most High God.
Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by buhariguy(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
“Name one initiative the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria having the world’s highest number of out of school children

“Name what President Buhari has done with the N13 trillion loans he has taken in 3 years, compared to the N6 trillion borrowed by the PDP in 16 years.
through agricultural revolution, no more importation of fertilizer,
Buhari has revive 17 fertilizer plant .
Only rice production has created 48,000 millionaires, more than 11m engaged in rice production.
In 2014, extremely poor people were more than 112m,
but in 2016, the poor has reduced by 50% to 87m.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Binikingdowm: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

But what if I tell you, Oshiomole APC will beat Your Atiku black and blue next year in Edo State?
grin I'll laugh laugh laugh and give my friends to see the chat and they will laugh too
Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Binikingdowm: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2018
Donmedrac:
South East: it consist of 5 states which includes Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo state..
Okay here's a fact an average Igbo Man can kill Buhari when given the chance,they so much hate the man they'll hate anyone that support him e.g Kenneth okokwo and kalu..

Abia..APC 3% pdp 97%
Anambra APC 2% pdp 98%
Ebony pdp 95% Apc 5%
Enugu APC 2% pdp 98%
Imo..APC 10% pdp 90%

Even if all governors here is Apc Buhari will still lose massively here..

Thanks for the python dance,calling them terrorists and exclusion from scope of things
Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by CilicMarin: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2018
Binikingdowm:
grin I'll laugh laugh laugh and give my friends to see the chat and they will laugh too

You are probably a kid! Has PDP won any Governorship election conducted by INEC since 2015 bar Bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by EternalTruths: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2018
donphilopus:

You should have given Buhari 5% in the North Central. 20% is too much. Self-deceit!

You stay in Ogbomosho brown roof and want to argue politics with me.

North Central will give over 80% of their votes to Atiku.

Shagari NW

YarAdua NW

Buhari NW

and you think NC are foolish people to still continue with Buhari NW.
Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Binikingdowm: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

You are probably a kid! Has PDP won any Governorship election conducted by INEC since 2015 bar Bayelsa?
nah,cause it was rigged
Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by TrueNigerian300: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2018
Hmmmm!!! See political analysts everywhere.

Buhari this Atiku that. Buhari is useless Atiku is new messiah. APC will win PDP will lose. Can Nigerians ever learn? SMH!!! I hate to tell you this none of those two power-hungry men can solve the problem facing the country. This is what Nigerians fail to understand - the major problems facing the country has to be addressed first and foremost and I am yet to see any of those useless aspirants talking about it clearly and how they will tackle it.The truth is both dont have what it takes to rule the country. Like Buhari like Atiku they both want power by all cost.Atiku has been contesting since 1993 the question now is is becoming the president the only way he can help Nigeria? Why is he so much interested in becoming the president if not for selfish reason rather than serving?

The way Nigeria is currently structure NOBODY can solve the problem facing it. Everybody will just come and make noise and go. The real solution is addressing the fundamental problem facing the country.Atiku promise to restructure if elected. Go and see his concept of restructuring.Lol. Nothing but just to deceive the gullible ones.

For those of you shouting ask yourself while nothing seems to work in the country. Just ask yourself that simple question. Dont deceive yourself that it is leaders oooo because that is what most Nigerians answers will be.
Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by naijalander: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2018
Donmedrac:
tell me which one is incorrect!

Everything, especially SW & NW. You aren't realistic at all.
Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by kcmichael: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2018
EternalTruths:

Bookmark this but don't worship me once it becomes a reality because I am just a servant/child of the Most High God.

Onye Ara iberibe
Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by buhariguy(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2018
Donmedrac:
tell me which one is incorrect!
abia state :apc -70%, Pdp 30%.
Let start from here, the home of your Supreme leader terrorist nnamdi kanu.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Donmedrac: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2018
naijalander:

Everything, especially SW & NW. You aren't realistic at all.
okay you tell me how it will play out..

Remember the leaders of Southwest can't dictate for them and you can't always know which direction they will go t..

North west..Kano have kwanwkanso,zamfara is now officially pdp,sokoto have tampuwal

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by famology(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2018
You must be a fool if you think Apc will not field candidates in zamfara states.Abi no be this Nigeria wey we dey so?As for buhari he will always win zamfara even without a party.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Donmedrac: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
abia state :apc -70%, Pdp 30%.
Let start from here, the home of your Supreme leader terrorist nnamdi kanu.
check the last election and tell me the results

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Donmedrac: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2018
famology:
You must be a fool if you think Apc will not field candidates in zamfara states.Abi no be this Nigeria wey we dey so?As for buhari he will always win zamfara even without a party.
no Need to insult here..

Let's see if inec will bow to APC once again

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by EternalTruths: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2018
kcmichael:

Onye Ara iberibe
grin

What you just typed is Yorubanized Igbo language.
Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Binikingdowm: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2018
Lalasticlala lalasticlala lalasticlala I want to see many pained zombies theme crying and wailing today
Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by buhariguy(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

not only in Edo,
Blue and black everywhere,
I reiterate that thief atiku can not win one state, and if he do, I will give up and worship thief atiku. Because he can't even win his own state.
Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by Binikingdowm: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
not only in Edo,
I reiterate that thief atiku can not win one state, and if he do, I will give up and worship thief atiku. Because he can't even win his own state.
you will surely worship him,i will remember this
Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by buhariguy(m): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2018
Donmedrac:
how? Buhari only strong hold is north west..

Oshimole just dashed zamfara to pdp.
Sokoto on lockdown by tampuwal
Kwanwkanso left APC in Kano
Kaduna south Christians are crying
did Pdp have candidate in zamfara? Inec has already accepted apc reply concerning zamfara.
There is no Pdp in Kano and they don't have candidate.
99% which is 5m with pvc are buharist, even kwakwasiya are buharist .
Sokoto is Also 99% buharist, even tambuwal will not vote for thief atiku.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Will Perform In The 6 Geopolitical Zones by buhariguy(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2018
Binikingdowm:
grin sarrki Buhariguy Madridguy butterflyleo
buhariguy:
did Pdp have candidate in zamfara? Inec has already accepted apc reply concerning zamfara.
There is no Pdp in Kano and they don't have candidate.
99% which is 5m with pvc are buharist, even kwakwasiya are buharist .
Sokoto is Also 99% buharist, even tambuwal will not vote for thief atiku.
buhariguy:
not only in Edo,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYESON Nwike Replace Buharis Portrait With ATIKUS / No Edo State Youths Should Protest Against The Court Judgement Today / Chica Son Recycling Company In Nnewi Is About To Be Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.