Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Atiku Really Must Not Visit America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Really Must Not Visit America (308 Views)

Why Atiku May Not Visit America Any Time Soon~ The Guardian / Visit America And Be Absent At 2019 Election – Prophet Dares Atiku Abubakar / Does Atiku Really Own Mikano Or Propaganda? See Answer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Really Must Not Visit America by RevenGeMission: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2018
International relations 101.

No state or country is self sufficient, considering USA is still God's own country respected by other world powers, a beef with USA means economic beef with other world powers

Apart from Medical checks and treatments ( which is normal Jonathan did it, Atiku did it, Obasanjo did it, Yaradua did it) Buhari's travels has been about talking to countries and investors in order to build Nigeria's economy, Buhari's visit to USA brought Mark Zuckerberg, the people who benefitted from Mark's IT programs will not remain the same financially, I also heard or read (not sure Mark and / or Google are planning to bring affordable superfast internet to Nigerians

Buhari's visit also brought bill gates he also invested in It sector and gave advise on how to build human capital / investing in humans, I think he promised a research program for Nigerians

Young French president visited Nigeria, I think he took kid artist with him or launched a program

EU summit or so, Buhari talked to Hollande and Belgium dairy milk manufactures, those one promised to invest millions in Nigeria's dairy and cow business

Tens of not hundreds of dignitaries have since visited Nigeria since Buhari was sworn in and trade deals are being signed here and there all for the betterment of the nation.

So please stop the sentiments about Buhari's travels its expected

Imagine USA saying NNPC is not transparent under Atiku and stops buying our crude oil, other countries importing from us will either stop buying or look for cheaper buys, another recession and more hardship

If boko haram or any other terrorist organizations decides sto spring up, no Intel from USA, no support means we are sitting ducks ( this played out during GEJ's administration, when USA stopped supporting us boko haram claimed Caliphate)

Oh and when USA argues with UN to place embargo on a country, all countries in the world won't do business with you, be it import of raw materials or exporting goods. ( this also played out during weapons embargo on Nigeria, GEJ had to hire yahoo pastor oritsejafor's private jet to attempt to buy weapons on black market) USA caught wind of it alerted SAfrican authorities, we know how that ended

Check out their life in North Korea until fat kid Kim decided to listen and obey USA which made UN lift some sanctions on the country

You can not under estimate the influence of having good relationship with USA when it comes to running a country , so those of you saying Atiku doesn't need to go to USA to rule Nigeria effectively definitely have brain defects

1 Like

Re: Atiku Really Must Not Visit America by madridguy(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2018
Following....
Re: Atiku Really Must Not Visit America by SarkinYarki: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2018
Once Atiku is elected and sworn in he will have diplomatic immunity to travel to any country on earth including the US ...we must remember that Charlse Taylor of Liberia was a wanted fugitive in America fro jail break but when he became elected he was hosted by the white house ...Besides even if the CIA,KGB, M16 and MOSSAD declare Atiku wanted we Nigerians must still vote him over Buhari!!!!!!!
Re: Atiku Really Must Not Visit America by otipoju(m): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
All these story that you put up there would have been unnecessary if your lord abd master can simply say..

From the 13 trillion naira that i borrowed in 3 years...

I built 360 fully equiped world class hospitals. 10 in each state of the federation.

I completed 360 warehouses and factories one in each local government area.. to process raw materials into finished goods.

I completed 1,000 modern food storage facilities to address the food shortage due to waste in each state.

I completed 200 new federal Universities to cater for the millions of secondary school leavers who have no schools to attend due to the few number of slots available.

I completed 6 new refineries in the six geo political zones that are linked by rail from the point of extraction of crude oil.

I can go on and on...but i know you catch my drift.

We want a VISIBLE goverment and not a sickly one.

(1) (Reply)

2019:stop Working Against Peter Obi’s Emergence–obaze Warns South East Governors / Full List Of Those Barred By President Buhari From Leaving Nigeria / Atiku: 180 Former Lawmakers Take Position On Obi’s Choice As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.