Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Distress Sale- Half Plot Of Land In A Serene Estate In Gbagada - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Distress Sale- Half Plot Of Land In A Serene Estate In Gbagada (721 Views)

*FOR SALE* *5bedroom Fully Detached Duplex In A Serene Estate In Gbagada. Glory / FOR SALE Lovely 5bedroom Fully Detached Duplex@ Gbagada A Serene Estate 50m / Own A 4 Bedroom Terrace House In A Serene Estate, Off College Road. Ogba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distress Sale- Half Plot Of Land In A Serene Estate In Gbagada by couzy4: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2018
Half plot of land in a serene gated estate in Gbagada.
Selling due to relocation.
Documents for soil test and proposed building plan of a 4 bedroom duplex was already completed before we had to relocate.

Size- 25 x 90
Price- 5,000,000
Contact iphyomen@yahoo.com

Re: Distress Sale- Half Plot Of Land In A Serene Estate In Gbagada by gaby(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
This is a quarter plot in my location.

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale- Half Plot Of Land In A Serene Estate In Gbagada by couzy4: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
gaby:
This is a quarter plot in my location.

In another location on the outskirts of Lagos, its measured 60 x 120...so yes I want to believe measurements differ. The full plots in this estate is 50x100...so half is 25 x 100...(during survey 10ft was removed from the length to accommodate drainage on the street). Which is why we have 25 x 90 as the size.
Re: Distress Sale- Half Plot Of Land In A Serene Estate In Gbagada by fairview: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Which serene estate of gbagada
Re: Distress Sale- Half Plot Of Land In A Serene Estate In Gbagada by CNN80: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
Location pls
Re: Distress Sale- Half Plot Of Land In A Serene Estate In Gbagada by couzy4: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
fairview:
Which serene estate of gbagada
Peace estate, Soluyi
Re: Distress Sale- Half Plot Of Land In A Serene Estate In Gbagada by couzy4: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
CNN80:
Location pls

Location is Peace Estate Soluyi
Re: Distress Sale- Half Plot Of Land In A Serene Estate In Gbagada by couzy4: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2018
Still available for sale.
Land located in a fully developed estate in a choice rea of Lagos state. Estate is located just few minutes away from Deeper Life Church gbagada. Again the only reason we are selling is due to relocation.
We have 2 available for sale
Re: Distress Sale- Half Plot Of Land In A Serene Estate In Gbagada by SureBETarena: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2018
couzy4:
Still available for sale.
Land located in a fully developed estate in a choice rea of Lagos state. Estate is located just few minutes away from Deeper Life Church gbagada. Again the only reason we are selling is due to relocation.
We have 2 available for sale
25 x 90 is quarter plot.
can a 4 bedroom duplex fit into the land with space for 4 cars?
Re: Distress Sale- Half Plot Of Land In A Serene Estate In Gbagada by couzy4: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2018
SureBETarena:
25 x 90 is quarter plot.
can a 4 bedroom duplex fit into the land with space for 4 cars?

I know on the outskirts properties are usually measured differently. In central areas they would tell you it cant be the same measurement with what is obtainable putside lagos or in the outskirts

I am not sure 4 cars would fit considering the size of the 4 bedroom duplex we planned to build and the fact that it was going to have a little children's play area. If I remember well I think the plan was for 2 cars to conveniently fit. An extra 1 would mean parking no play area.
Re: Distress Sale- Half Plot Of Land In A Serene Estate In Gbagada by SureBETarena: 10:19am On Oct 22, 2018
couzy4:

I know on the outskirts properties are usually measured differently. In central areas they would tell you it cant be the same measurement with what is obtainable putside lagos or in the outskirts

I am not sure 4 cars would fit considering the size of the 4 bedroom duplex we planned to build and the fact that it was going to have a little children's play area. If I remember well I think the plan was for 2 cars to conveniently fit. An extra 1 would mean parking no play area.
Ok, will make out to come inspect the land.

(1) (Reply)

Foxxymobile Home Builder-real Estate Crowdfunding Opportunity In Enugu Nigeria / Fence Wire Sales & Installation In Nigeria: +2348034868990 / These Beautiful LAGOS Apartment Can Be Rented For $200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.