Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

The Embarrassment (FUNNY TRUE STORY) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Embarrassment (FUNNY TRUE STORY) (580 Views)

How Would Nigeria Customs (NCS) Know If One Is Free From Financial Embarrassment / Church Embarrassment �� -(real Fun House) / Watch How This Guy Gave Himself A Monumental Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Embarrassment (FUNNY TRUE STORY) by Akukom: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
This story is one that always makes me cringe whenever I remember it. Omg!!!!!! I can never forget that day in my life. The only reason I share this story is because it makes people laugh.

This happened in the year 2012.

I was on industrial training at Mopson Pharmaceutical Company, Lagos, Nigeria. It was an interesting experience and apparently, that was my first year in Lagos.

On this faithful day, work went fine and smooth. Nothing at all went wrong. My body system was perfect. Work for that day ended by 5pm. I parked my notepad, my laptop and everything I came to work with then left the office.

i was taking a walk to the bus stop with two other female friends. Few minutes to the stop, I felt this irregular rumble in my stomach. I ignored and kept walking and talking. The rumble came again and this time it went from my stomach down to my bowel. My Lord!!! I was going to have diarrhoea!! Noooooooooo!!!! WHAT!!! I began sweating like I was being chased by the police.

I quickly dismissed my friends without telling them what was happening to me at that moment. The first bus I saw, I quickly joined without thinking of the price the “conductor” was asking for. It was higher than the usual price but I didn’t care because to me, it was a life/death experience.

While I was in the bus, I was sweating profusely. The lady sitting beside me was so concerned about the young man who was vibrating and sweating beside her she had to ask “is everything okay, are you alright?” I replied “Yes Ma, I’m fine. Thank you”. She said “Okay’ and turned to..
Full Story: https://akukom.com/the-embarrassment/

Source: www.akukom.com

cc dani1luv, Ben13 , lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Nikelloblog Jokes- Say No To Weed / Ever Since We Started Dating, All I Get From Her Is FART, FART / Intro Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.