Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Watch Range Rover Drive Itself Around Uk’s Most Challenging Road At 40 Mph - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Watch Range Rover Drive Itself Around Uk’s Most Challenging Road At 40 Mph (20356 Views)

This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car / Bentley Reveals 207-mph 2020 Flying Spur,The World's Fastest Production Sedan / Hennessey's Venom F5 Hypercar Could Break The 300 Mph Barrier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Range Rover Drive Itself Around Uk’s Most Challenging Road At 40 Mph by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2018
undecided
Re: Watch Range Rover Drive Itself Around Uk’s Most Challenging Road At 40 Mph by decub: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2018
I can imagine having that in Lagos!
Re: Watch Range Rover Drive Itself Around Uk’s Most Challenging Road At 40 Mph by tunary(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2018
White wonders
Re: Watch Range Rover Drive Itself Around Uk’s Most Challenging Road At 40 Mph by Eaglefine(f): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2018
Oyibo will never kill me with their new innovation.

Imagine! Wetin go be my work nah, wen D car go dey drive itself. I won drive'am myself.

I no fit kill myself and run away for Oyibo people oooh!!!
Re: Watch Range Rover Drive Itself Around Uk’s Most Challenging Road At 40 Mph by KrystosCJ(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2018
Self-driving cars. We have self-driving danfo.
Re: Watch Range Rover Drive Itself Around Uk’s Most Challenging Road At 40 Mph by XaintJoel20: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2018
Athena4:
This people will abandon us here one day.

���������������
Re: Watch Range Rover Drive Itself Around Uk’s Most Challenging Road At 40 Mph by GreyBlood: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2018
Malakh:
it's really deep when i think about the fact that people are gonna worship a computer program, you don't worship it you die. When you watch sci-fi movies then you'll understand that these are Lucifers prophecy getting ready to be fulfilled.
Isaiah 2:8-9 KJVS
Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made: [9] And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not.
Revelation 13:15 KJVS
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Jeremiah 1:16 KJVS
And I will utter my judgments against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshipped the works of their own hands.
so what do we rather do? Should we be left in the stone age in order not to be enslaved by technology? Even the phone/laptop you're using to type this was made by the oyibos too.
Re: Watch Range Rover Drive Itself Around Uk’s Most Challenging Road At 40 Mph by bensonabo80: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2018
ELECTRIC CARS TAKING OVER SOON
Re: Watch Range Rover Drive Itself Around Uk’s Most Challenging Road At 40 Mph by Paltielz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
Come to Abia road, you go no say 9ja road fit hack into una self-driving system and spoil it.
Re: Watch Range Rover Drive Itself Around Uk’s Most Challenging Road At 40 Mph by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2018

4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Electric Car Prototype Is Built For Africa’s Rural Roads / What Are The Functions Of Cruise And Over Drive On A Gear Stick? / Water Powered Trike Goes From 0-60 In 0.55 Seconds (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.