Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

How Does He Go About This Without Being Played - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Does He Go About This Without Being Played (329 Views)

How Does He Get To Live This Lifestyle By Just Selling Other People's Products / How Does He Get To Live This Lifestyle By Just Recommending Helpful Products / My Client Has #50,000. How Does He Earn 6 Figures Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does He Go About This Without Being Played by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
A friend of mine recently got contacted for an agricultural product. Although he sells in little quantity on a local level.

However he picked interest in this client because he is a foreigner (not on a basis to scam him) but an opportunity to export on a larger scale but he doesnt know much about it.

He contacted a long time friend who is into this same business and has been asking questions how to deal with the client and convince him to buy.

Now the client has agreed to come down to Nigeria on a visit (first timer).

My friend's business is not registered and the foreigner has asked him to draft a letter of invitation for him which the Nigerian Embassy requires.
His Friend suggests he uses his own business company name since he has already registered.

The question is...

How possible is it that his friend will hijack the Foreign client since its his documents that is being used (Trust issues)

2. Will the Embassy Verify or Investigate the Company Name?

3. Should he just invite him using his own name?

What can be done, so nobody feels cheated in the long run.

I just hope this question is clear enough. Help Please
Re: How Does He Go About This Without Being Played by Heartbender: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
He should register his business name or company. Get a lawyer
Maychang:
A friend of mine recently got contacted for an agricultural product. Although he sells in little quantity on a local level.

However he picked interest in this client because he is a foreigner (not on a basis to scam him) but an opportunity to export on a larger scale but he doesnt know much about it.

He contacted a long time friend who is into this same business and has been asking questions how to deal with the client and convince him to buy.

My friend's business is not registered and the foreigner has asked him to draft a letter of invitation for him which the Nigerian Embassy requires.
His Friend suggests he uses his own business company name since he has already registered.

The question is...

How possible is it that his friend will hijack the Foreign client since its his documents that is being used (Trust issues)

2 Likes

Re: How Does He Go About This Without Being Played by Teezzbond: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
Maychang:

The question is...

Just tell him to register his own business. It won't take more than 3-5 days . I'm a lawyer and it's what I do.

(1) (Reply)

Which Skills Can One Learn That Will Bring A Great Gain In Return? / Pocketsize Umbrellas!!! China Direct Sales. / Pocket Size Umbrellas At China Factory Direct Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.