Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,163 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Is Femi Adesina The Only World Class Technocrat The Southwest Have? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Femi Adesina The Only World Class Technocrat The Southwest Have? (1010 Views)

Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling / Femi Adesina: The Buhari The International Community Knows / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Femi Adesina The Only World Class Technocrat The Southwest Have? by Ozibe: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
I have patiently studied the argument as to which zone should produce the Vice president and I noticed that while the igbos listed names which no one can doubt there profile and pedigree. Some name cropping out of the southeast include

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

Peter Obi

Osita Chidoka

Prof Bart Nnaji

Prof chukwuma Soludo

Eyinnaya Abaribe

Arunma Oteh

Chike obi

Chidi Odika kalu

Oby Ezekwesili

Dr moghalu

Ike ikweremadu

Etc

For the south west, I only noticed the only name they could put forward was Akinwumi Adesina, which make me wonder if that is the only world class technocrat they can produce,knowing fully well how the Yoruba's brag as being educated and having quality education.

I was even expecting them to list kemi adeosun, Baba tunde fashola and Osinbajo but they seem to have accepted that big grammar doesn't translate into being a well grounded technocrat or intelligence, know fully well how much of a failure they are.

The Yoruba claims to be more and better educated than the igbos is a sham, big lie and an illusion.

In fact, I can remember when they always tell the Igbo don't have presidential materials that can lead the country and I begin to wonder if these guys truly know the array of brains and talents the igbos possess which will be a challenge for them if they were to chose one, and it is also on record that Akinwumi Adesina got to become the president of ADB through the influence of NOI. Please respect the igbos, they aren't your mates in any field, except skull mining.

3 Likes

Re: Is Femi Adesina The Only World Class Technocrat The Southwest Have? by deomelo: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Must you Igbos bore us with your ignorance, tribalism, bigotry and needless low self-esteem rants all the time

Btw, before spewing ignorance, Google, read and comprehend the meaning of Technocrat
.?

2 Likes

Re: Is Femi Adesina The Only World Class Technocrat The Southwest Have? by Ozibe: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
deomelo:
Must you Igbos bore us with your ignorance, tribalism, bigotry and needless low self-esteem rants all the time

Btw, before spewing ignorance, Google, read and comprehend the meaning of Technocrat
.?
why should I google search yoruba technocrats to know them? Did you have to google search that of igbos to know them? No, because it comes to them naturally. They are brilliant and the world know that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Femi Adesina The Only World Class Technocrat The Southwest Have? by Ozibe: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
deomelo:

.?
If the Yoruba's have as much as they claim, we won't need to google search them to know them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Femi Adesina The Only World Class Technocrat The Southwest Have? by Hakiim: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ozibe:
I have patiently studied the argument as to which zone should produce the Vice president and I noticed that while the igbos listed names which no one can doubt there profile and pedigree. Some name cropping out of the southeast include

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

Peter Obi

Osita Chidoka

Prof Bart Nnaji

Prof chukwuma Soludo

Eyinnaya Abaribe

Arunma Oteh

Chike obi

Chidi Odika kalu

Oby Ezekwesili

Dr moghalu

Ike ikweremadu

Etc

For the south west, I only noticed the only name they could put forward was Akinwumi Adesina, which make me wonder if that is the only world class technocrat they can produce,knowing fully well how the Yoruba's brag as being educated and having quality education.

I was even expecting them to list kemi adeosun, Baba tunde fashola and Osinbajo but they seem to have accepted that big grammar doesn't translate into being a well grounded technocrat or intelligence, know fully well how much of a failure they are.

The Yoruba claims to be more and better educated than the igbos is a sham, big lie and an illusion.

In fact, I can remember when they always tell the Igbo don't have presidential materials that can lead the country and I begin to wonder if these guys truly know the array of brains and talents the igbos possess which will be a challenge for them if they were to chose one, and it is also on record that Akinwumi Adesina got to become the president of ADB through the influence of NOI. Please respect the igbos, they aren't your mates in any field, except skull mining.

Your thinking did not portray the number of technocrat you claim you have. if this is the level of your technocrat thinking, i am sorry, i refuse to belong to your tribe and cabal.

Did the names of Yorubas you mentioned belong to PDP?

Why will they be mentioned to become a VP in PDP settings?

I expect you to check within APC in Yoruba land and see array of technocrats available to pick from.

PDP don't have ground in yoruba land, that is why you cannot find technocrat in their camp.

Think before you type and post.

1 Like

Re: Is Femi Adesina The Only World Class Technocrat The Southwest Have? by HigherEd: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
You are being needlessly arrogantly. Popular Technocrats in the South West are part of the APC establishment. You also seem to confuse being a technocrat and being popular. Osinbanjo is a technorat but was not so popular till Tinubu brought him out from his war chest.

I particularly prefer folks like Adebayo Ogunlesi or Adesina because they aren't too intertwined with the political establishment.. Ogunlesi with a very impressive profile would easily be my pick if he would agree. But i'm not sure if the man is still a Nigerian sef...

Lalasticlala
Re: Is Femi Adesina The Only World Class Technocrat The Southwest Have? by Ozibe: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
HigherEd:
You are being needlessly arrogantly. Technocrats in the South West are part of the APC establishment. You also seem to confuse being a technocrat and being popular. Osinbanjo is a technorat but was not so popular till Tinubu brought him out from his war chest.

I particularly prefer folks like Adebayo Ogunlesi or Adesina because they aren't too intertwined with the political establishment..

Technocrat without portfolio, who defend the killings in the north, what has he helped his boss to achieve along with kemi, fayemi and fashola ? The fake coward pastor who doesn't believe in restructuring. Which kind technocrat be that? If he had any sense of self worth, dignity and respect, he would have resigned from this evil government long ago.

Nigeria witnessed growth when Obj and Gej surrounded themselves with Igbo technocrats, that can't be said of APC and its Yoruba oluwole technocrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Femi Adesina The Only World Class Technocrat The Southwest Have? by Nemesis001: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hakiim:

Your thinking did not portray the number of technocrat you claim you have. if this is the level of your technocrat thinking, i am sorry, i refuse to belong to your tribe and cabal.

Did the names of Yorubas you mentioned belong to PDP?

Why will they be mentioned to become a VP in PDP settings?

I expect you to check within APC in Yoruba land and see array of technocrats available to pick from.

PDP don't have ground in yoruba land, that is why you cannot find technocrat in their camp.

Think before you type and post.
Oga mention your technocrats and stop stammering abeg.

Mention those in and outside Apc and Pdp. No be fight. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Femi Adesina The Only World Class Technocrat The Southwest Have? by Ofemannnu: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ozibe:

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

Peter Obi

Osita Chidoka

Prof Bart Nnaji

Prof chukwuma Soludo

Eyinnaya Abaribe

Arunma Oteh

Chike obi

Chidi Odika kalu

Oby Ezekwesili

Dr moghalu

Ike ikweremadu

Etc

Yorubas have too many a crowd of technocrats that they are too numerous to count.Remember that the only 5 youngest PhD holders in Nigeria are Yorubas and about 7 geniuses(technocrats surely) with 5.0 cgp in Africa and some of the best in the world,are all Yorubas....no single Igbo...

These are a few solid technocrats of the Yoruba stock....

Prof Wole Soyinka..... Nobel Laureate
Prof Tony Akingbulugbe.....Nobel Laureate
Akinwunmi Adeshina......Nobel Laureate in Agric
Babatunde Ogunnaike
Ilesanmi Adesida
John Dabiri
Kunle Olukotun
Winston Wole Soboyejo
Afe Babalola
Abiodun Williams
Femi Falana
Frederick Rotimi Williams
Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti
Yemisi Ransome-Kuti
Zuriel Oduwole
Hakeem Olajuwon
Gani Oladimeji Lawal Jr.
Giannis Antetokoumpo
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Michael Olowokandi
Olu Famutimi
Victor Oladipo
Daley Thompson
Olusoji Fasuba
Femi Ogunode
Karim Olowu
Asisat Oshoala
Babajide Collins Babatunde
David Alaba
Dele Alli
Emmanuel Adebayor
Muhammed Lawal
Obafemi Martins
Patrick Owomoyele
Saturnin Allagbé
Khaled Adénon
Razak Omotoyossi
Carlton E. Brown
Kofoworola Ademola
Stephen Adebanji Akintoye
Toyin Falola
Abraham Adesanya
Dele Giwa
Dele Momodu
Dotun Adebayo
Femi Oke
Kehinde Bankole
Mosunmola Abudu
Omoyele Sowore
Reuben Abati
Tolu Ogunlesi
General Adekunle Fajuyi
Babatunde Fashola
Bola Tinubu
Ernest Shonekan
Femi Fani-Kayode
Femi Gbaja Biamila
Nicolas Grunitzky
General Oladipupo Diya
Chief Olu Falae
General Olusegun Obasanjo
Thomas Boni Yayi
Yemi Osinbajo
Frederick Fasehun
Joseph Oladele Sanusi

2 Likes

Re: Is Femi Adesina The Only World Class Technocrat The Southwest Have? by Monjerk: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ofemannnu:

Yorubas have too many a crowd of technocrats that they are too numerous to count.Remember that the only 5 youngest PhD holders in Nigeria are Yorubas and about 7 geniuses(technocrats surely) with 5.0 cgp in Africa and some of the best in the world,are all Yorubas....no single Igbo...

These are a few solid technocrats of the Yoruba stock....

Prof Wole Soyinka..... Nobel Laureate
Prof Tony Akingbulugbe.....Nobel Laureate
Akinwunmi Adeshina......Nobel Laureate in Agric
Babatunde Ogunnaike
Ilesanmi Adesida
John Dabiri
Kunle Olukotun
Winston Wole Soboyejo
Afe Babalola
Abiodun Williams
Femi Falana
Frederick Rotimi Williams
Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti
Yemisi Ransome-Kuti
Zuriel Oduwole
Hakeem Olajuwon
Gani Oladimeji Lawal Jr.
Giannis Antetokoumpo
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Michael Olowokandi
Olu Famutimi
Victor Oladipo
Daley Thompson
Olusoji Fasuba
Femi Ogunode
Karim Olowu
Asisat Oshoala
Babajide Collins Babatunde
David Alaba
Dele Alli
Emmanuel Adebayor
Muhammed Lawal
Obafemi Martins
Patrick Owomoyele
Saturnin Allagbé
Khaled Adénon
Razak Omotoyossi
Carlton E. Brown
Kofoworola Ademola
Stephen Adebanji Akintoye
Toyin Falola
Abraham Adesanya
Dele Giwa
Dele Momodu
Dotun Adebayo
Femi Oke
Kehinde Bankole
Mosunmola Abudu
Omoyele Sowore
Reuben Abati
Tolu Ogunlesi
General Adekunle Fajuyi
Babatunde Fashola
Bola Tinubu
Ernest Shonekan
Femi Fani-Kayode
Femi Gbaja Biamila
Nicolas Grunitzky
General Oladipupo Diya
Chief Olu Falae
General Olusegun Obasanjo
Thomas Boni Yayi
Yemi Osinbajo
Frederick Fasehun
Joseph Oladele Sanusi
Obafemi Martins and CO, are you kidding me?
Re: Is Femi Adesina The Only World Class Technocrat The Southwest Have? by Ofemannnu: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
Monjerk:

Obafemi Martins and CO, are you kidding me?

Just telling you that Yorubas are all rounder.
Nwanne, you see that you do not have 1/2 of the Yoruba technocrats.
Only Obasanjo who is the chairman of the former presidents and head of state of the world and also the boss of bosses (ask Jonathan) grin neutralises all the mediocre names you put up there not to talk of Bayo Ogunlesi who was in the economic cabinet of the president of the USA or Kase Lawal who has been adjudged as one hefty successul black business technocrat in the USA....

(1) (Reply)

Ufos Spotted Off Irish Coast Under Investigation - BBC / See IPOB Members Released From Aba Prison Today (pics) / Just In: Dino Melaye Drops New ‘single’, Says Buhari Made Garri Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.