Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Wish NBBF (Nigeria Basketball Federation Can Retain D'tigress Coach Otis - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Wish NBBF (Nigeria Basketball Federation Can Retain D'tigress Coach Otis (358 Views)

D'Tigress Captain, Sarah Ogoke, Gets First Job As A Medical Doctor / Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics / President Buhari Rewards D'Tigress With N1Million Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish NBBF (Nigeria Basketball Federation Can Retain D'tigress Coach Otis by successinlife: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
'God is good all the time' X 3

I was highly impressed by the performance of d'tigress at the last Women Basketball world cup in Spain., their performance was electrifying, gigantic and spectacular,what a way to create history for the continent of Africa at the world stage, amassing three straight wins and gone up to the quarter finals of the competition, the first of it's kind by any African country on the world stage.
Allow me to say the man feels proud to coach the girls, he threw alot of optimism and energy into the team and that enhances their performance, lest I forget that the man has a Nigerian never say never belief of getting results where it seems impossible.The team defeated Turkey ,Argentina and Greece, these teams were ranked higher than d'tigers and they are also basketball power houses.
The coach is Nigerian because he understand our deep religious/emotional believe of God involvement in sports. All in all,this gentleman has done a very good job and i wish NBBF can extend his contract and let him grow with the girls for good bonding and better performance in the future. People/ sport lovers, What do you think?

God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Player, Alex Iwobi Hands His Man Of The Match Prize To His Dad / Jose Mourinho Axe Sanchez From Real Madrid Clash, Names Youngster Chong / Missthaiuniverse Runnerup,assistant To Leicester Owner Was On Crashed Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.