Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Is Nigeria No Longer A Zoo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria No Longer A Zoo (603 Views)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC / 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria No Longer A Zoo by cbrass(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Going about the way our brothers from the East have been threatening Nigerians on all social media and newspaper articles about zoning the Vice President position to the east as kept me wondering why the sudden interest in a country they have once called a Zoo .

The unprintable insults they have unleashed on this country is leaving me to wonder "is the dog now going back to its vomit"

They have always maintained that Igbos are not interest in the presidency so why the sudden interest in the seat, in fact the way insults keeps flying right and left from these people on anyone who opposes them keeps me wondering IS NIGERIA NO LONGER A ZOO ?

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria No Longer A Zoo by jaybest90(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
I pray they should boycott the election as they threatened.. Abi python dance don restore their brain factory settings.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria No Longer A Zoo by neoclassical: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
cbrass:
Going about the way our brothers from the East have been threatening Nigerians on all social media and newspaper articles about zoning the Vice President position to the east as kept me wondering why the sudden interest in a country they have once called a Zoo .

The unprintable insults they have unleashed on this country is leaving me to wonder "is the dog now going back to its vomit"

They have always maintained that Igbos are not interest in the presidency so why the sudden interest in the seat, in fact the way insults keeps flying right and left from these people on anyone who opposes them keeps me wondering IS NIGERIA NO LONGER A ZOO ?
Go and sleep, you are pained that PDP is coming back to power. i thought the South WASTEners were calling him Atikuchukwu. Why are you clamouring for VP under the same Atiku. Nonsense set of people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria No Longer A Zoo by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
After they get flog in 2019, it's back to Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria No Longer A Zoo by RTSC: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
cbrass:

Ipob said they don't support any presidential candidate and they still don't.

The rest of igbos have voted for pdp in 3 states of the south east.

BTW, the ipob opinion is very correct. Your country is a zoo.

Mind your business , afonja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria No Longer A Zoo by Almaiga: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
You dey mind those Chest beaters. They realize they needed the approval of their Masters before Biafra will ever actualize and their Masters are not ready to grant them Biafra. They finally seek for peace as they have no option.

The Cowards are presently begging Atiku to give them a VP slot. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria No Longer A Zoo by Nemesis001: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
cbrass:

Sorry but your region will have to wait for another 12years to produce ordinary a VP self. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria No Longer A Zoo by cbrass(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
RTSC:

Ipob said they don't support any presidential candidate and they still don't.

The rest of igbos have voted for pdp in 3 states of the south east.

BTW, the ipob opinion is very correct. Your country is a zoo.

Mind your business , afonja.

oh so Igbos are Hausas now abi ? grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria No Longer A Zoo by cbrass(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Almaiga:
You dey mind those Chest beaters. They realize they needed the approval of their Masters before Biafra will ever actualize and their Masters are not ready to grant them Biafra. They finally seek for peace as they have no option.

The Cowards are presently begging Atiku to give them a VP slot. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria No Longer A Zoo by IamAtikulate: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
Under Buhari Nigeria is worst than a zoo, but we are banking on Atiku to change that.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2019: NANS To Scrutinize Manifesto Of Buhari, Atiku, Others / Benue Guber: Oshiomhole Insists On Daniel Onjeh As Jime’s Deputy / Atiku Abubaker Reacts To His Doodle Image By Anieze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.