Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos (3613 Views)

Expatriate Hangs Self In Lagos Office, Police Begin Probe / Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle In Front Of SGF's Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
A Nigerian lady has revealed how a man made her uncomfortable during her visit to a government office today in Lagos. According to Becky Ebanehita Madojemu, the man positioned himself in front of her as he declined to sit down despite many seats being empty at the office. 

The beautiful lady also revealed that the man constantly stared at her while standing in her front, as she found the situation very awkward. 

Below is what she shared on Facebook; 

I'm at one govt office that isn't mine.  The crowd is thin. We are all waiting our turn.  There are empty seats in the small hall, but this man refuses to take any.

Two officials have attempted to make him comfortable, he tells them "I want to stand. I am okay like this."

Otiooo! Me, Becky, I am not okay because he is positioned right in front of me. Staring into my eyes per second, per second. Very awkward.

They should please hurry up and attend to me. 

In fact, let me move to another seat. I will do him shageh/wakah, if he looks my way after that.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/man-makes-lady-uncomfortable-after-this-happened-in-lagos-office-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
cool

With this your lips, you should already know what this gentleman want.......You yoursef, u know......

Some of us here, if u know u know
Re: Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos by marshalldgreat(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
You go fear na
Re: Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
See this one...

A small dose of their own medicine and she's already complaining. grin This na small thing compared to what her kind are doing — posting raunchy pictures up and down the block... Not to mention wearing of tight cleavage revealing outfit with tits visible in public places... I bet she has no idea how uncomfortable this stuffs make men!

4 Likes

Re: Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos by ArchangeLucifer: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Watch watch!!

His preeq is rising small small! shocked

[img]https://media1./images/1f0931fab4a3fef4af644cbe24939f5f/tenor.gif?itemid=9201292[/img]

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos by Tokative(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin

Re: Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos by neonly: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=ArchangeLucifer post=71990349]Watch watch!!

His preeq is rising small small! shocked[i/quote]

Re: Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian lady has revealed how a man made her uncomfortable during her visit to a government office today in Lagos. According to Becky Ebanehita Madojemu, the man positioned himself in front of her as he declined to sit down despite many seats being empty at the office. 

The beautiful lady also revealed that the man constantly stared at her while standing in her front, as she found the situation very awkward. 

Below is what she shared on Facebook; 

I'm at one govt office that isn't mine.  The crowd is thin. We are all waiting our turn.  There are empty seats in the small hall, but this man refuses to take any.

Two officials have attempted to make him comfortable, he tells them "I want to stand. I am okay like this."

Otiooo! Me, Becky, I am not okay because he is positioned right in front of me. Staring into my eyes per second, per second. Very awkward.

They should please hurry up and attend to me. 

In fact, let me move to another seat. I will do him shageh/wakah, if he looks my way after that.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/man-makes-lady-uncomfortable-after-this-happened-in-lagos-office-photos.html

Lol.
Re: Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos by Olalan(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Must everything be on social media......, thou an awkward scene this is common sense would have told her he can't do anything to her in full glare of the public

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos by sladimeji(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
attention seeking hoe
Re: Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
If there were enough empty chairs, she should have moved to an empty one. Two people can't be mad at the same time

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Rants upon rants shocked
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos by pilirivek: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
ARE YOU A PROSPECTIVE OR SERVING NYSC CORPER? THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU!

This is the reality Serving and prospective NYSC Corpers MUST realize

There are (good) jobs out there but they require certain ICT expertise, without them, no job but just peanuts. Things are practically changing swiftly - yesterday it was Televisions in vogue but today it's Smart phones and incredible PC's - with these you can be within the confine of your room, in a bus or your toilet and still connect to the world, be heard and earn a living.

The reality of life only stare most in the face after 1 month of NYSC Passing-out-parade (POP) by then, there wont be any credit alert of government/NYSC free monthly ‘allawee’

So why waste a whole one-year when you could be ICT Empowered before your entry into the labour market by which time, government/NYSC ‘allawee’ stops coming?

- WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount
- WEB APP DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount
- 3D ANIMATIONS – 50% Discount
- MOTION GRAPHICS – 50% Discount
- VIDEO EDITING – 50% Discount
- PHOTOGRAPHY – 50% Discount
- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING – 50% Discount
- MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount

NOTE: THIS IS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING YOUR 1-YEAR OF NYSC SO AS TO BE JOB READY AFTER SERVICE - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

GET YOUR TRAINING STARTED NOW – NO TIME TO EVEN CHECK TIME (IN DBANJ’S ECHO!)

Re: Man Makes Lady Uncomfortable After This Happened In Lagos Office. Photos by pilirivek: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
ARE YOU A PROSPECTIVE OR SERVING NYSC CORPER? THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU!

This is the reality Serving and prospective NYSC Corpers MUST realize

There are (good) jobs out there but they require certain ICT expertise, without them, no job but just peanuts. Things are practically changing swiftly - yesterday it was Televisions in vogue but today it's Smart phones and incredible PC's - with these you can be within the confine of your room, in a bus or your toilet and still connect to the world, be heard and earn a living.

The reality of life only stare most in the face after 1 month of NYSC Passing-out-parade (POP) by then, there wont be any credit alert of government/NYSC free monthly ‘allawee’

So why waste a whole one-year when you could be ICT Empowered before your entry into the labour market by which time, government/NYSC ‘allawee’ stops coming?

- WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount
- WEB APP DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount
- 3D ANIMATIONS – 50% Discount
- MOTION GRAPHICS – 50% Discount
- VIDEO EDITING – 50% Discount
- PHOTOGRAPHY – 50% Discount
- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING – 50% Discount
- MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT – 50% Discount

NOTE: THIS IS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING YOUR 1-YEAR OF NYSC SO AS TO BE JOB READY AFTER SERVICE - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

GET YOUR TRAINING STARTED NOW – NO TIME TO EVEN CHECK TIME (IN DBANJ’S ECHO!)

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Eating The Burnt Body Of A Suspected Criminal In Delta State / Fraud: Suspected Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Owerri / Naija Criminal Ring In NY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.