Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

School Fees At The University Of Ibadan: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Fees At The University Of Ibadan: (10260 Views)

‘students With 3.0 CGPA Above Won’t Pay School Fees’ At University Of Lafia / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / School Fees At The University Of Calabar: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Fees At The University Of Ibadan: by davmor(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2010
Please house, anybody that knows the school fees and accommodation fees of University of Ibadan should please tell me. If you are studying in the University please drop your contact here or give me contact of anybody schooling in the University so that I can ask him or her about the requested.
Thanks
Re: School Fees At The University Of Ibadan: by mikkyrazzy: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2010
In this age of the world wide web? check from internet, get a phone number and make a simple call.
Re: School Fees At The University Of Ibadan: by davmor(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2010
mikkyrazzy:

In this age of the world wide web? check from internet, get a phone number and make a simple call.
, how can I get the Phone number? is not through this portable forum that Students who i know, will listen to me will give me their number. Or do you want me to go through google or their web site which will only lead me to busy lecturers hu will not pay any attention to me. please help me if you can
Thanks
Re: School Fees At The University Of Ibadan: by adaide1: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
please house,how can i access tuition fee for freshers?

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Female Teacher (END TIME TEACHER PICTURED) / I Feel Like Starting Trouble! / Efcc Seizes Four Properties From Provost Over Alleged N359m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.