Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ (18739 Views)

Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / APC Primaries: Mama Taraba Is APC In The Day, PDP At Night - Oshiomole / APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by zombieTRACKER: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
APC is dead everywhere
Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by sexiestharam(f): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ok
Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by bybynd: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mama Taraba please come back to PDP and we will make you the Gov. of Taraba
Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Thank U, OSHIOMOLE
U are doing the needful
Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by sehin79(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
i thought this woman lost an election in 2015 under apc!!!
Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by senatordave1(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
sexiestharam:

PDP has always been in control of Taraba. Mama Taraba was the only formidable force against PDP there but she still no reach. During elections, the people in the remote areas of Taraba only know umbrella. They would even tell you that. APC won't get up to 5 percent in Taraba. Mark this comment!
Your not current.buhari has always gotten 30% in taraba and will still get same next year.most of the heavyweights in taraba decamped from pdp to apc.people like sabo kente,danlami ikenya and even the apc candidate sani danladi have more electoral value than her.governor darius is a failed governor anyway.she will come third this time.
Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by sexiestharam(f): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ok
Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by talk2emma: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mama taraba beating papa kastina
Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by boxypane(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mama Taraba is only crying over spilled milk. She didn't meet party criteria, she was removed, about what else. Na her political career dey swim go so

1 Like

Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by boxypane(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
jonesoka:
100 odd call to confirm
Add me on 08051139736
Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by senatordave1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
sexiestharam:

grin Believe whatever makes you happy. We have about 5 months to find out.
I talk facts,you drop sentiments as usual like a woman.in 2015 polls,buhari performed better than her.
Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by Lionofdjungle: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
That woman was the one who shot herself in the leg when she said she would always be loyal to Atiku despite being a cabinet member of APC. If I were the president, I would equally disqualify her. How can you remain in my cabinet and be supporting my political enemy?
Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by Num07033711115(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
if 4 say na apc dey go talk say na 15m membership card they print.
Good work mama
Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by Aladdin1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Na who kill am? na willy willy?
Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
It’s only a matter of time before she comes back to PDP
Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2018
sexiestharam:

PDP has always been in control of Taraba. Mama Taraba was the only formidable force against PDP there but she still no reach. During elections, the people in the remote areas of Taraba only know umbrella. They would even tell you that. APC won't get up to 5 percent in Taraba. Mark this comment!
not this time around.
Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2018
senatordave1:

Your not current.buhari has always gotten 30% in taraba and will still get same next year.most of the heavyweights in taraba decamped from pdp to apc.people like sabo kente,danlami ikenya and even the apc candidate sani danladi have more electoral value than her.governor darius is a failed governor anyway.she will come third this time.
with the way he empowered the youths, old and physically challenged,....i don't think PDP will win Taraba come next year.
Re: APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ by Charly68: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2018
This mama needs help oo,you ate with them,dine with them now you say the party is dead..consider your statement dead on arrival .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Mailafia Will Not Honour Police Invitation – Legal Team / Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) / EFCC Arraigns Omokore And Andrew Yakubu For Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.