Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. (1116 Views)

More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo / Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ / Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by adem30: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
On behalf of genue Nigerians, I want to tender our appreciation for your selfish service to your pocket.

It's not a news how you hate anything Buhari before last election where God in his infinite mercies embarrassed you by enthroning Buhari you hate so much.

To God be the glory, you are able to come out plane today to show how you can't do without corruption.

And to the blind gullible let me quickly refresh your brain why I said he is working for his selfish interest.
A military officer been charged for embezzling public funds confesses to have donated N35m to winners chapel, so do you think our Bishop will not do everything to hate Buhari more? I challenge any body to bring out where Bishop condemn the act.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/winners-chapel-got-n35m-nimasa-slush-fund-efccs-witness/

Before last election in 2015, Bishop did so much to spread his hate speech against Buhari, but God who is God made Buhari the president.

If you think he is fighting for Christians, I want anyone to come out with when Bishop Speaks against President Jonathan when Bokoharam turns every worship centers in the North to man killing center. When no church is safe. I remembered when our pastor then told us not to bother to close our eyes while praying in the church, just for security reasons, compare then to now that going to church is no more scaring.

I remembered when The Experience in Lagos can no longer hold in TBS just because of rampaging Boko Haram, our Bishop sees nothing wrong with Jonathan government then, but now that everyone goes about with their business, it's now a problem to our dear Bishop.

I know you are waiting to attack me with Fulani Herdsmen killing, I also have you in mind. Fulani herdsmen problem was also inherited by Buhari administration, sometimes in 2012/2014 this killing took place in middle belt where over 500 people were in within 6months, but are dear Bishop was so busy then and couldn't condemn the sitting president but now sees Buhari as their sponsor.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/fulani-reign-terror-killing-spree-continues/

If you like to have more, I will gladly give it to you.

As you can't stop him in 2014, You can't still stop him now. We have already left Egypt Sir.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by RevenGeMission: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
They get promo money from thieves, they believe if they pray the money becomes holy

They buy rolls phantom, build unaffordable schools , buy private jets

Even though offering keeps coming from different parts of the world , they still have to suck a criminal Politician's Diick

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by hisgrace090: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Accepted and seconded, THANK YOU BISHOP FOR INTERVAINING AT THIS MATERIAL TIME!.

WE'RE GLAD!

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hehehe.....and come 2019, he will direct his church members to support and vote ATIKU.....lóbátán!!!!

Oya start going from church to church even Redeem and tell me if the pastors knows where the tithes are coming from. I don't support corruption but you don't expect him to start investigating all the people donating or paying tithes to the church.
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by Heartbender: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
You still wish he was your father grin
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by WhyMoD: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
embarassed
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by hucienda: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bishop Oyedepo, they are coming oh ... lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by WhyMoD: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bubu is going.. you can move to Daura with him if your so love him
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by adem30: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
WhyMoD:
Bubu is going.. you can move to Daura with him if your so love him

He couldn't stop him with a man with power in 2015, He won't move an inch in 2019.... Your wailing aren't started yet

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by HigherEd: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by CodeTemplar: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hmm
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by SarkinYarki: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Even if the The head of Ku Klux Klan takes picture with Atiku we must still vote a for Alhaji Wazobia Atiku !!!!!!
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by CodeTemplar: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
I remembered when our pastor then told us not to bother to close our eyes while praying in the church, just for security reasons, compare then to now that going to church is no more scaring.
Didn't oyedepo speak out in 2014?
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by adem30: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Didn't oyedepo speak out in 2014?

Please show us where he was attacking Jonathan on the killings then. I will be glad to see
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by CodeTemplar: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
adem30:

Please show us where he was attacking Jonathan on the killings then. I will be glad to see
Did Jonathan defend killers and jihadist herdsmen ?

Did Jonathan stiffle the press?

Use it ( what God gave u ).
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by Afamed: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
All that matters to this men of god is their personal pockets.
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by Afamed: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Perhaps you have a short memory
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by adem30: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Bros, I only ask you to show us how Oyedepo accused the sitting president then.

I did not ask you to cry pls
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by CodeTemplar: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
adem30:

Bros, I only ask you to show us how Oyedepo accused the sitting president then.

I did not ask you to cry pls
I don't owe you links or evidence to Jonathan criticism for something he didn't do. Maybe in your zombie mindset, Jonathan is the opposite of Buhari. If Jonathan had defended killers and Jihadists like buhari did, then ur question would have made some sense. The video of Oyedepo calling for an end to the violence then was well circulated.
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by CodeTemplar: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Afamed:

Perhaps you have a short memory
You with a better memory why not say what exactly you remember that's of use here?
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by CodeTemplar: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Afamed:
All that matters to this men of god is their personal pockets.
You sound stale bros.
Men of God are concerned about people like Leah sheribu and innocent Christians unlike boko haram who collect huge ransom from a man who promise to tame them or Muslim who can't run their mosques privately but attack others for doing same.
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by ModsareChevres: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Rubbish!
Even God told Elisha to anoint Hazael king over Syria.
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by obonujoker(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
When Buhari who doesn't believe in God. goes to Adeboye church, or when Kumuyi ate with him, it means nothing... buh Oyedepo now means everything abi....
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by adem30: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I don't owe you links or evidence to Jonathan criticism for something he didn't do. Maybe in your zombie mindset, Jonathan is the opposite of Buhari. If Jonathan had defended killers and Jihadists like buhari did, then ur question would have made some sense. The video of Oyedepo calling for an end to the violence then was well circulated.

I requested for it because I knew it's not existing. The only you can lay your hand on is the controversial gate of hell....
LolZ
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by adem30: 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
ModsareChevres:
Rubbish!
Even God told Elisha to anoint Hazael king over Syria.

Same way gods instructed Oyedepo to install Jonathan in 2015 and never happened.

It's dawning on you already
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by CodeTemplar: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
adem30:

I requested for it because I knew it's not existing. The only you can lay your hand on is the controversial gate of hell....
LolZ
2011 https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/boko-haram-attacks-adeboye-oritsejafor-oyedepo-spit-fire/

https://thesheet.ng/video-god-has-anointed-me-to-lead-a-revolution-against-islamic-jihadists-bishop-oyedepo/
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by adem30: 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Thank You Our Dear Bishop David Oyedepo. by CodeTemplar: 12:06am On Oct 12, 2018
adem30:

Islamic Jihadist .....lolz
But Atiku is an Apostle now...lolz
Has atiku. shielded any killer?

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Speaks On APC Crisis, Lambasts Amosun, Okorocha / Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Candidate Davematics E. Ombugadu Rally Today-photos / Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.