Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Jiji Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jiji Invite (453 Views)

I Got A Text For Interview from jiji .. How Real Are They / NBC Management Trainee Invite? / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jiji Invite by Snowkel(m): 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
pls who has worked in jiji, or currently working there ,should pls enlighten me on how their work environment is and their salary structure.
Re: Jiji Invite by ewawumi(f): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hmmn, if its their marketing, get ready to suffer. I don try am before
Re: Jiji Invite by Snowkel(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2018
ewawumi:
Hmmn, if its their marketing, get ready to suffer. I don try am before
Thanks, it's marketing, where you paid on commission or you were given a fixed salary?
Re: Jiji Invite by ewawumi(f): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2018
Snowkel:

Thanks it's marketing, where you paid on commission or you were given a fixed salary
It is target based o, and you only receive your commission when you meet target. They will offer you a juicy renumeration which they themselves know is unachievable cos there are very few people who want to pay for their services when they can get it free. It doesn't matter the number of shops you register, if they don't subscribe, you have just done community service o

1 Like

Re: Jiji Invite by Snowkel(m): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2018
ewawumi:

It is target based o, and you only receive your commission when you meet target. They will offer you a juicy renumeration which they themselves know is unachievable cos there are very few people who want to pay for their services when they can get it free. It doesn't matter the number of shops you register, if they don't subscribe, you have just done community service o
Thanks ,I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

P.e.f, Ptdf And Ppmc Recuritment / Fresh Reqiutments At Techinra Limited / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.