Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,835 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Timaya And The Women In His Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya And The Women In His Life (721 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Timaya And His Daughters, Emma And Grace, Step Out Together / Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timaya And The Women In His Life by MPNblog: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2018

Timaya has finally shown off his second baby mama’s face after hiding her for years. The father of three welcomed a baby boy with the interior designer this year.

Ofcourse it took a very special occasion to show her off. Celebrating her birthday today, he wrote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A SPECIAL WOMAN IN MY LIFE. Mammy EMMA����‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️ She hates it when I call her that. ❤❤

Tamar,an interior designer handled the interior design of his massive Lagos mansion.

Prior to this, he has been concealing her face in photos he shared of them.

Is her new revelation a sign that he is ready to settle down? May be not. In a recent video, Timaya clearly advised fellow musician,Phyno not to get married because it doesn’t work. He said

[/quote]“Just born pikin the pikin go grow, Mummy this [quote]marriage thing nor dey work,” he said
Timaya has two kids from a previous girlfriend,Babara .They reportedly broke up months after she gave birth to their second child. At that time, Timaya revealed he had no plans to get married and they already had an understanding.

Timaya first babymama, Babara

In a 2014 interview with Punch, the musician explains that although he is 37, he is not ready to sacrifice his time.

“I am not yet ready to get married and anyone who is looking for that is only
being deceived because I am too young to get married. Marriage is not all about money and nobody knows what I have in the bank because they are not my accountant. Musicians lie a lot, so don’t believe most of what they tell you.

They are only trying to ‘package’ themselves. I am not prepared for marriage because I am not yet ready to sacrifice for any woman, I am sorry. My daughter is my life and I love her so much but marriage is not on my mind. I don’t want a situation whereby I will tell a woman I want to travel somewhere and she would be complaining.”

http://misspetitenaijablog.com/2018/10/11/timaya-and-the-women-in-his-life/

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Marches Her Eye-popping Cleavage On Instagram (photos) / Rihanna Is Pregnant With First Child, MTO Claims / Toke Makinwa Looking Enchanting At An Event (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.