Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast (25829 Views)

Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People / Ohanaeze urges Southeast residents To Ignore IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order / Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by dazzlingd(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
angry

The new found love between Igbos and Fulani man is inexplicable. Igbos can kill for their new master

3 Likes

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bode pls am sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by oshe11: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
I honestly blame the Ibos for what is happening to them......

Almost 98% of Hausas living outside Northern states(except for Muslim dominated SW states) normally go back to their state of Origin to register for their PVCs but 70% or more Ibos living outside their SE would register outside SE increasing the voting power of those states(lagos for example)

This has actually made SE not politically relevant, So I'd advice the Ibos to go back to their state of origin in SE and transfer their PVC to the state

#My2Cents

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by beegs(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
He has a point with the number of registered votes but the others, I don't think so
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by KanwuliaMama: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
HELL NO! kiss
20 years, no SE president or VP!
I’d rather Atiku lose! kiss
SW will be VP for how many years? undecided
It is really time to prove SE is part of Nigeria too!

HOW MANY PDP STATES IN SW? undecided
How MANY PDP STATES IN SE?

SW does NOT DESERVE IT!
Too CHAOTIC!
Nooooooooo!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Butoneday2(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
Impossible, what has he Osinbajo done for the past three yrs in office.

1 Like

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by caracas: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
This is what annoys me
Numbers.......
The igbos are more in population than yorubas
How Many times do we have to tell u scumbags that sw votes does not mean yorubas votes.
Igbo vp or buhari continues.
Either ways we wud take our chances .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by oyejideogunjumo: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Vp SS or SE. Senate President SW. Ayoku can't get much in SW so SP is ok

1 Like

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by KrystosCJ(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
These politicians, especially Mr. Olabode George, acting like ruling Nigeria is some form of land or authority allocation.

It is not a matter of conceding a political position to an ethnic zone.

If we cannot see one shred of development from the number one, number two or number three citizens that we voted into office [and not power], you will not lead [and not rule] for eight years.

We will vote you out.

Mr. Olabode George, since you have been influential in politics, has Nigeria had stable electricity?
Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, when you were president, you still increased the price of fuel!
PMB, after declaring you would root out corruption and stop medical tourism, why has corruption skyrocketed and your visits abroad become the talk of the world?

If Atiku can pledge and work to give Nigeria constant electricity for one year without a blackout in the eight years he is expected to lead, I will vote for him. PMB gave us bitterness, bloodshed and bullshit.

4 Likes

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by olajizz01(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Ok, no problem..

As long as Buhari goes home, we are okay..
But if Buhari wins which is sure by God grace,what will be the next thing in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by jajernwa22: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
you're disgrace for entire Igbo nation. after 8 years then we can produce president as if you can live till then.
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by LANDLORD72: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
lonelydora:
Mbanu! They can't try it. Atiku can't try it. PDP can't try it.

Pick VP from any region that is not SE, and see how we all will boycott the election. Whether you pick from SW or not, they will vote for APC because of their supremacy there. And they won't trade Osibanjo who they see as a technocrat for another Yoruba VP.

Atiku please don't allow these APC miscreants cajole you into picking VP from SW. All the people shouting for SW VP are all APC members.

You need SE and SS votes. May God give Atiku the wisdom of Solomon.

Let's ATIKULATE
You again I advice you yesterday to speak for yourself only.
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by KanwuliaMama: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
oyejideogunjumo:
Vp SS or SE. Senate President SW. Ayoku can't get much in SW so SP is ok

Gbam!

Okonjo Iweala is SE/SS!
The best choice! kiss
NO SW!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by JERRY1925(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
lonelydora:

Pick VP from any region that is not SE, and see how we all will boycott the election. Whether you pick from SW or not, they will vote for APC because of their supremacy there. And they won't trade Osibanjo who they see as a technocrat for another Yoruba VP.

Atiku please don't allow these APC miscreants cajole you into picking VP from SW. All the people shouting for SW VP are all APC members.

Let's ATIKULATE

wrong..igbos already hate buhari... now..Atiku is more of the north..

can divide the vote...
osibanjo is Yoruba..getting a Yoruba running mate wud divide the vote for the west.
that's all it takes to win.

1 Like

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Ngokafor(f): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
We will do that when you lots concedes the APC VP slot to SE..

Greedy mofos.

10 Likes

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by BarrGerald(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bode George has made a lot of sense. In any event, vote for APC to whose peril? VP is already with the South West, they have nothing at stake.
lonelydora:

Let's ATIKULATE
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by taiwolomo1: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
lonelydora:

Let's ATIKULATE
kikikiki...on top ur 5% ...how many una b all in totality! Boycott ko, wheelbarrow in. Go and vote for buhari na.as if u have any choice.abeg go slp

1 Like

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by amabid: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
I want to join Bode George to beg my people from the south east to give this VP slot to the south west. This concession does not make us slaves nor losers.Atiku is too detribalised so have no fear.

ATIKU/ADESINA 2019

PETER OBI FOR SGF AND BY GOD'S GRACE HE SHALL TAKE UP THE MANTLE AFTER ATIKU.

PDP please don't miscalculate.
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Ziggylady(f): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
See afonja sense undecided...with a 'dead' PDP in SW?

You have got jokes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by taiwolomo1: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
JERRY1925:

wrong..igbos already hate buhari... now..Atiku is more of the north..

can divide the vote...
osibanjo is Yoruba..getting a Yoruba running mate wud divide the vote for the west.
that's all it takes to win.
u just nail it my bro! Since Igbo olredy hate buhari...then pdp gat ur vote authomaticaly. Buh he still hv to convince the Yorubas to earn his vote!
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
olajizz01:
But if Buhari wins which is sure by God grace,what will be the next thing in your life.

I'd continue to enjoy myself...While you would be looking for a skull to mine..

SaiBaba

1 Like

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Iamoriginalben(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
We really must play this politcs fairly. Truly the numbers are in the SW and the possibility of garnering d votes of d SW for d PDP if a SE person emerges as VP may not be very visible. The SE dont hv the number. But the SE hv waited for too long a d we hv supported NORTH and d WEST each tym a candidate comes up with our hopes and all d promises dashed. We are all one Nigeria, so if truly we want this government out of office and allow for a credible Nigerian to lead us to d Promise Land then let's allow d best man go for d job.

2 Likes

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by KanwuliaMama: 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
olajizz01:

If Buhari DIES, what is the next thing in YOUR LIFE? wink

Osinbajo?

Tufiaaaaakwa! kiss

5 Likes

Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Shikena(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
SS for sure!
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Koralords: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Am from the sw I think his vp should come se preferable ekwerenwadu ...its high time the se is brought into the mainstream of Nigerian politics
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by Nine11: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
K
Re: Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast by olmoRoc: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Una no dey tire? What's the difference between the Yoruba so-called elites and those of the Hausa/Fulani?

In the interest of one Nigeria, others should be given the chance to rule.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) / Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina / Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.