Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose (38796 Views)

Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent / Ondo Election: Buhari, Tinubu Won’t Attend APC Grand Finale Rally - Independent / Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by seundoc: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
This shows that Gov Fayose is still in pains and why he is not defending his Speaker Hon Kolawole that work for him for 3yrs

Well all is polititics and he knows how to play politics

Osoko1
Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by jaytee01(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
[[s]quote author=hateme777 post=71995578]The Conspiracy of IPOB pigs To Sabotage Nigeria, Matters Arising.

"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria." Mazi Nnamdi KANU 1967 - ?. ( see naij news)

Let me start with the Nzegwu Kaduna coup de tat, that Igbos used in killings of Brigadier Maimalari, Sir B.Ahmadu, Sir A.Balewa and other Northerners. History has shown us that Igbos have been sabotaging against Nigeria's interest, right from 1960,'s not a single Igbo officer was killed during the 1st coup. These aggressors always play the victim cards just to deceive the world.

1. Ipob's manipulated & cunningly collected $ 5000 dollars from the suspect Atiku Abubakar, as a means to buying arms and fundings for their proscribed association (ipob).( see punch news paper.)

2. When other delegates from North,Central and South West where avoiding the suspect due to his investigation by USA homeland security, and inability to set foot in USA but ipob's deliberately met him & a price was negotiated from $10000 down to $5000. (See Harlibuton case CNN.) A leader that has failed his first assignment by buying his mandate. How much more once he is elected. A leader with conscience winning formula should be of $5000 × 180m = equity & integration. Not class discrimination formula of $5000x1567= conflict of interest, Nepotism, looting, PDP Larceny, aristocracy & other vices.

3.Igbos believe if the suspect wins there will be so much looting of state resources that Nigeria will go bankrupt, which will make it impossible to pay security agencies their wages, from that position Igbos pigs can strike and deal with Nigeria with a single blow, just like Boko haram did during GEJ government, when more than 19 LGA where under the terrorists group, as salaries were owed, zero motivations & out of date military gears. Budgets for arms were looted, by PDP government. ( see The nation).

4. A situation where the suspect wins under PDP come, 2019. And the looting (bleeding) continues as predicted, due to the weakness of the state, Igbos pigs will annex south south to Biafra land for their economic benefits, i e oil. (Ibid)

However Even after they cede , just like South Sudan. Biafra will indulge in civil war, because they lack central authority in their political culture, there are villages with less than 100 peoples scattered around with stubborn kings, instead of village head, which is an ember for war ( Enugu ipob will never bow to Delta ipob). During the civil war their refugees will become a liability to Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

However the civil war of 1967 caused high rate of illiteracy amongst them, apprenticeship in spare parts, plumbing materials, armed robbery,vote selling, internet fraud, adulteration of food items, ritualism, fake drugs, hard drugs mule's, prostitutions & other vices became the new schools of today.. Hence any civil war will make them loose the little level of progress they have now.
These illiterates who happen to be the majority of Igbos pigs that have refused to travel out of south east for national integration, are the foot soldiers of any fanatic, that calls. A case study Mazi Nnamdi Kanu a, wanted fugitive by the Nigerian government, has brain washed many of these illiterates, that pogrom against hausa/Fulani was done in Aba,Enugu, Onitsha and other eastern towns.( see youtube videos) or (Naij.com)

In summary PDP are whether knowingly or unknowingly agents of the devils that want to end the political entity called Nigeria. Its high time necessary actions are taken irrespective of any blackmail or fake news made by the medias supporting these unscrupulous elements against our National interest and development.[/quote][/s]
Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by Shikena(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hmmmmmm Oshoko don gentle.
Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by Nine11: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
K
Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Zeus94773:
hookup is freeeeeeeee
Una Don Carry Una Scam Come N L Abi?Lazy Youth
Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by tommykiwi(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
kaorama:
Go and answer for your sins
which Sin is that?
Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by jokinexcel(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
So fayose is this humble,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by olufolarin2222: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
kollybay4u post=7 angry1995672:
Fayose don gentle this day!
they don show am pepper
Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by olufolarin2222: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
They should have given the PDP vp to fayose now. Fayose The voice of the people
Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by Ategberoson(m): 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
why am I reading this article as if fayose is reciting poem. so fayose can be this civil

Efcc can obey someone for Africa o grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by wellmax(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Fayose is now gentle.
Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by mbjsuki(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
baliyubla:
Guy man wan run. No wonder he wanted the PDP VP slot like no man business.

Over sense dey worry the guy. Same way one guy won become president by all means to cover his tracks!
I wonder why Fayose's name has not being suggested to be Atiku's VP?

E for make mad sense!

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by xpmode(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Now Fayose is speaking like a True Deeper Life member, no one would ever think he is one.

Jesus has touched his life, just like Simon Peter's last minute with Jesus.

Expecting Fayose to become Pastor soon
Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by xpmode(m): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
jokinexcel:
So fayose is this humble,

Name politics spoil the Deeper Life in him.

Am suspecting Kumuyi visit to Buhari may likely be connected to Fayose's mater
Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by Didi2d(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
But this man too dey talk sha
Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by emezuo17: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
hateme777:
The Conspiracy of IPOB pigs To Sabotage Nigeria, Matters Arising.

"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria." Mazi Nnamdi KANU 1967 - ?. ( see naij news)

Let me start with the Nzegwu Kaduna coup de tat, that Igbos used in killings of Brigadier Maimalari, Sir B.Ahmadu, Sir A.Balewa and other Northerners. History has shown us that Igbos have been sabotaging against Nigeria's interest, right from 1960,'s not a single Igbo officer was killed during the 1st coup. These aggressors always play the victim cards just to deceive the world.

1. Ipob's manipulated & cunningly collected $ 5000 dollars from the suspect Atiku Abubakar, as a means to buying arms and fundings for their proscribed association (ipob).( see punch news paper.)

2. When other delegates from North,Central and South West where avoiding the suspect due to his investigation by USA homeland security, and inability to set foot in USA but ipob's deliberately met him & a price was negotiated from $10000 down to $5000. (See Harlibuton case CNN.) A leader that has failed his first assignment by buying his mandate. How much more once he is elected. A leader with conscience winning formula should be of $5000 × 180m = equity & integration. Not class discrimination formula of $5000x1567= conflict of interest, Nepotism, looting, PDP Larceny, aristocracy & other vices.

3.Igbos believe if the suspect wins there will be so much looting of state resources that Nigeria will go bankrupt, which will make it impossible to pay security agencies their wages, from that position Igbos pigs can strike and deal with Nigeria with a single blow, just like Boko haram did during GEJ government, when more than 19 LGA where under the terrorists group, as salaries were owed, zero motivations & out of date military gears. Budgets for arms were looted, by PDP government. ( see The nation).

4. A situation where the suspect wins under PDP come, 2019. And the looting (bleeding) continues as predicted, due to the weakness of the state, Igbos pigs will annex south south to Biafra land for their economic benefits, i e oil. (Ibid)

However Even after they cede , just like South Sudan. Biafra will indulge in civil war, because they lack central authority in their political culture, there are villages with less than 100 peoples scattered around with stubborn kings, instead of village head, which is an ember for war ( Enugu ipob will never bow to Delta ipob). During the civil war their refugees will become a liability to Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

However the civil war of 1967 caused high rate of illiteracy amongst them, apprenticeship in spare parts, plumbing materials, armed robbery,vote selling, internet fraud, adulteration of food items, ritualism, fake drugs, hard drugs mule's, prostitutions & other vices became the new schools of today.. Hence any civil war will make them loose the little level of progress they have now.
These illiterates who happen to be the majority of Igbos pigs that have refused to travel out of south east for national integration, are the foot soldiers of any fanatic, that calls. A case study Mazi Nnamdi Kanu a, wanted fugitive by the Nigerian government, has brain washed many of these illiterates, that pogrom against hausa/Fulani was done in Aba,Enugu, Onitsha and other eastern towns.( see youtube videos) or (Naij.com)

In summary PDP are whether knowingly or unknowingly agents of the devils that want to end the political entity called Nigeria. Its high time necessary actions are taken irrespective of any blackmail or fake news made by the medias supporting these unscrupulous elements against our National interest and development.
. You are sick, please go seek for help, both spiritual and physiological

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by Afamed: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
I have said to those who care to listen. Fayose is a fraud. The same Oja Oba he was allocating to Ekiti people few months ago. One who, has never visited Ekiti state before would have thought the Oja Oba was a Completed project under Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by dman4mdmoon(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
My state Governor has been humbled! Na wa o. Nothing last forever!

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by Mankosi: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
kollybay4u:
Fayose don gentle this day!
chai gentle no be small o.
Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by emmangrace: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
kaorama:
Go and answer for your sins
So this man can be this calm!!
I remember in 2015, he was saying that Buhari will die, but this is 2018, Buhari did not die oo!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by Lawalemi(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
I love his courage and outspokenness.
Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
hateme777:

In summary PDP are whether knowingly or unknowingly agents of the devils that want to end the political entity called Nigeria. Its high time necessary actions are taken irrespective of any blackmail or fake news made by the medias supporting these unscrupulous elements against our National interest and development.

Wow! Such an evilish group.

The truth is gradually being exposed.
Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by Afamed: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lawalemi:
I love his courage and outspokenness.
It depends on your definition of being courageous
Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by iykomo666(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Chai ipob is really tormenting u my brother from the wast of the country
hateme777:

Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by Tambari1974(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
hateme777:

I see that you are an agent of lucifer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by Sirjamo: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Had Fayose been this humble and sensible in the last four years, his puppet would have won the election.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by Tenn88: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Fayose stupid man. You didn't pay salaries and you claim you left money in bank. You're making noise upandan. Ediot

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by teeboy100(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
go and hide on Tree for a week
Re: Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose by Akpacha(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
babaztee:
Fayose is now behaving like a gentle and responsible person, what a paradox?
even when he won he made Similar comments, remember how he was praising tinubu that he put his pple the yoruba first b4 politics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. / Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.