Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) (1520 Views)

If The SW And SS Do Not Support The SE To Be President, Then Let North Continue! / If SE Cannot Get It, Let North Continue / Yorubas are making mess of zoning, let the north continue until South gets sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
“God has anointed me to lead a revolution against Islamic jihadists,” Oyedepo is seen heatedly shouting to his congregation in the YouTube clip. “If you catch anyone that looks like them – kill him! Kill him and pull out his neck. I will spill his blood on the ground. What nonsense!”

“What Islamic demons,” the influential cleric continued, his entire message interspersed with loud ‘praying in tongues’.

“If Nigeria waits for the church to rise, Nigeria will disappear as a nation. You mean government cannot protect people? What a mess… Even the president said they (Boko Haram) have infiltrated his government. To do what? Must the North continue to rule? What devils!”

“Therefore, the roots of Boko Haram – whether from Sudan or Saudi Arabia – become rotten today! I stand today with every anointing on me and I declare the Boko Haram camp cursed! I declare their collaborators cursed! I decree their sponsors cursed!”

It is unclear when this message was preached. And these comments were made as part of a preaching on “Bringing down the fire like Elijah”.

https://www.thetrentonline.com/must-north-continue-rule-bishop-oyedepo-declares-war-boko-haram-insurgents-viral-video/#

<iframe width="326" height="195" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FAgGkWs3GBs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by baliyubla: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
And the MD BMC has been sent to work, proves there is real panic mode in the camp of the enemies of Nigeria. anyhow Atiku be, we go vote am like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by SarkinYarki: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buharists have come with their satanic divisiveness and we rebuke them in the name of God ...Never again will a convention of Dullards and Satanists pit Nigerians against each other ... Nigerians are today United in the candidature of Alhaji Wazobia Atiku

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by Kingosytex(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
the islamic jihadist is no one else but buhari but together we shall atikulate

sai atiku!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by gaby(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
I still repeat, we all owe ourselves and the nation a duty to elect our leaders based on what they bring or offer to bring to the table in terms of policies and direction.

We should be paying no man any heed as to making our choice because they all are on a self-aggrandisement pursuit and could care less about the general well being of the citizenry so long as their over-bloated egos are well oiled and massaged however it suits them.

Their statement somersaults further brings to bare how they are all humans after all and fail in the department of "king-makership" that they so fight with every bit of their being to portray themselves as. The only one true king-maker I know is God and destiny.

Let no man get you hoodwinked to believing what he believes to be true. You own a grey matter in your medulla and it is meant for you to be able to discern, analyse and make decisions based on your own convictions.

Quit with the herd-mentality or follow follow.

Shalom.

Enjoy my siggy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by Alepa(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oyedepo is a crook!
It baffles me the same set of people that were shouting islamisation agenda bla bla bla Fulani agenda bla bla bla are the same set up people now shouting Atiku up and down .
It says so much about their hypocrisy!
They never cared about Christianity,Nigerian Christians or Nigeria herself .
They were foaming in the mouth because the supply to their pockets were cut by PMB.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buharists have come with their satanic divisiveness and we rebuke them in the name of God ...Never again will a convention of Dullards and Satanists pit Nigerians against each other ... Nigerians are today United in the candidature of Alhaji Wazobia Atiku

Only ipob yoots and few inconsequential corrupt elements in South West are shouting Atiku?

Which state can Atiku win in the entire North West, North East and South West?

Mention one grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by awa(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Too late...sensible Nigerians are ready to vote out the more serious evil maybe for a lesser evil....leave it for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
awa:
Too late...sensible Nigerians are ready to vote out the more serious evil maybe for a lesser evil....leave it for us.

Sensible Nigerians like ipob yoots? grin grin

You guys will cry next year.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
“God has anointed me to lead a revolution against Islamic jihadists,” Oyedepo is seen heatedly shouting to his congregation in the YouTube clip. “If you catch anyone that looks like them – kill him! Kill him and pull out his neck. I will spill his blood on the ground. What nonsense!”

“What Islamic demons,” the influential cleric continued, his entire message interspersed with loud ‘praying in tongues’.

“If Nigeria waits for the church to rise, Nigeria will disappear as a nation. You mean government cannot protect people? What a mess… Even the president said they (Boko Haram) have infiltrated his government. To do what? Must the North continue to rule? What devils!”

“Therefore, the roots of Boko Haram – whether from Sudan or Saudi Arabia – become rotten today! I stand today with every anointing on me and I declare the Boko Haram camp cursed! I declare their collaborators cursed! I decree their sponsors cursed!”

It is unclear when this message was preached. And these comments were made as part of a preaching on “Bringing down the fire like Elijah”.

https://www.thetrentonline.com/must-north-continue-rule-bishop-oyedepo-declares-war-boko-haram-insurgents-viral-video/#

<iframe width="326" height="195" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FAgGkWs3GBs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
it really shows that you are jittery. infact it really shows that you are panic in your camp. the style of politics you are displaying here on nairaland is very bad. your propaganda here will never help your party Apc defeat. instead of you to tell us what clueless and lifeless buhari have done in the last 3 years that he has been in the government, you never say anything. oga ooooo. Ngenekwenu, seriously something is really wrong somewhere. all hands must be on deck to votes out buhari out of power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by slivertongue: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
by 2019, u Ngeneukwenu will atikulate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by Vixlot: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
angry grin

Oyedepo is disgracing himself

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by Afamed: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
slivertongue:
by 2019, u Ngeneukwenu will atikulate
Say No to #Atikulooting

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by Alepa(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
[s]
Johnnyessence:
it really shows that you are jittery. infact it really shows that you are panic in your camp. the style of politics you are displaying here on nairaland is very bad. your propaganda here will never help your party Apc defeat. instead of you to tell us what clueless and lifeless buhari have done in the last 3 years that he has been in the government, you never say anything. oga ooooo. Ngenekwenu, seriously something is really wrong somewhere. all hands must be on deck to votes out buhari out of power.
[/s]
Why are you trying so hard to shut off the media ?
You’re the one that sound scared and insecure here .
Why are you scared bro?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by Afamed: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Vixlot:
angry grin
Oyedepo is disgracing himself
What do you expect when the $ is not forthcoming as offerings.Really men of $

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by Afamed: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Jonnyessense how far with Ekiti and Osun projects? Hope you remember 16th of October is the swearing in of Prof / Governor Eleka of PDP

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by Great2017: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Only ipob yoots and few inconsequential corrupt elements in South West are shouting Atiku?

Which state can Atiku win in the entire North West, North East and South West?

Mention one grin
Atiku won Adamawa in 1998 and will win Adamawa and many more in 2019.
Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
Great2017:

Atiku won Adamawa in 1998 and will win Adamawa and more in 2019.

He won Adamawa in 1998 as Governor when his sordid past were not in the public domain? Was there a Buhari then? grin

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by Afamed: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Great2017:

Atiku won Adamawa in 1998 and will win Adamawa and many more in 2019.
#No to Atikulooting

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

He won Adamawa in 1998 as Governor when his sordid past were not in the public domain? Was there a Buhari then? grin
Buhari doesn't have any goodwill again
Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by Great2017: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Afamed:

#No to Atikulooting
No to the lifeless one.
Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Alepa:
[s][/s]
Why are you trying so hard to shut off the media ?
You’re the one that sound scared and insecure here .
Why are you scared bro?
I'm not scared at all ,what I'm saying is that Apc miscreants are jittery in their camp. it even shows in their response. so so bad.
Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by Great2017: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Anything but the lifeless one is acceptable.
Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by Alepa(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I'm not scared at all ,what I'm saying is that Apc miscreants are jittery in their camp. it even shows in their response. so so bad.
You claim you’re not scared . But you sound otherwise.
This is psychology bro !
Why are you trying so hard to shut off the media if you’re not scared?
At least Atiku didn’t steal anything and he is not corrupt . Isn’t that right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:

We keep hearing such, and his presence keep winning election for APC.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

We keep hearing such, and his presence keep winning election for APC.
Like Osun that was rigged? The presidential election can't be rigged, nothing like inconclusive, NE,NC,SE and SS are Stimulating already
Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by Afamed: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Because he doesn't believe in sharing dollars
Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Afamed:

Because he doesn't believe in sharing dollars
But he believes in soaking baboon with blood,prefer cows to humans
Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Like Osun that was rigged? The presidential election can't be rigged, nothing like inconclusive, NE,NC,SE and SS are Stimulating already

He won Edo, Kogi, Ondo, Ekiti, Bauchi, kastina and Osun?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by Deltayankeeboi: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/264462-flashback-why-ill-serve-only-one-term-buhari.html

Throwback: buhari___ I will only serve one tenure. Stone me if i ask for two tenure.
Re: Throwback: Must The North Continue To Rule? What Devils!” Oyedepo(video) by Afamed: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Only if you know the location of NE and NC. Don't link me with what you heard on Radio Biafra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mass Decamping From PDP To APC In Ukanafun LGA, Akwa Ibom State / Over 50 Thousand People Storms At PDP Campaign Rally Flag Off In Uyo Akwa Ibom / Enjoy Your Last Seven Days Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.