Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

See You In Court Bitch! - Davido Blows Hot Over Alleged Break Up With Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See You In Court Bitch! - Davido Blows Hot Over Alleged Break Up With Chioma (437 Views)

"You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Davido Reacts To Alleged Break-up With Chioma / God Punish U! See You In Court Bitch – Davido React... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See You In Court Bitch! - Davido Blows Hot Over Alleged Break Up With Chioma by tiwaz(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
Davido has finally reacted to claims made by Nigerian blogger and Journalist, Kemi in the early hours of today that he broke with his longtime girlfriend, ''Chioma''.

Davido in a series of tweets while replying to a tweet made by Thecableng.. Assurance expired? Davido, Chioma’s relationship hit the rocks over ‘infidelity’. he wrote.

God punish u ! See u in court bitch..

Let watch out what happens next!!

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/10/11/god-punish-you-see-you-in-court-bitch-davido-blows-hot-over-alleged-break-up-with-chioma/

Re: See You In Court Bitch! - Davido Blows Hot Over Alleged Break Up With Chioma by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
I sincerely hope he follows up on this. Many bloggers are evil.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! I Need A Job In Ilorin, Kwara State / Davido Acquires New Wristwatch Worth #90.2m / I Am Facing Gaints In My Life & I Am Slaying Them Down- Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.