Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (2124 Views)

Who Is The Midrange King Between Camon 19 Pro Vs Oppo A96 Vs Redmi Note 11 Pro / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Please Help Me Choose Btw Infinix Note 4 And Xiaomi REDMI 4x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by iammanuel(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Am confused which one to go for... I love sharp Camera and Fast processor, large Screen both got good but I need to hear from Others opinion... Plz which is reliable and better
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by Micheezy7(m): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Xiaomi redmi note 5 is better in all aspect.
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by flexerking(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
pls i dont want to hear this comparison again..lol just kidding camon x or whatever doesn't even come close in anytin.

1 Like

Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by salvo583: 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
camon X pro it is if you're after the camera vividness and sharpness. Xiaomi's phone camera is still below most of it's competitors in the price segment. Personally I'll go with the Redmi but as regards your comparison here (processor speed,battery and storage)they are almost in par. So my suggestion is Camon xpro
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by Gptech(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
salvo583:
camon X pro it is if you're after the camera vividness and sharpness. Xiaomi's phone camera is still below most of it's competitors in the price segment. Personally I'll go with the Redmi but as regards your comparison here (processor speed,battery and storage)they are almost in par. So my suggestion is Camon xpro
Bros wetin u dey talk na wa ooo, I nr sure say u kw d device dem dey talk about, Redmi note 5 not Redmi 5 plus. Currently, no Tecno device can stand it in terns of processor and camera.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by dasanchez1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
salvo583:
Note 5 camera is not below joor. note that the op said fast processor and sharp camera, the note 5 beat am hands down in everything. MediaTek Helio P23 Processor on the camon vs Snapdragon 636 chipset on note 5 no be mate gan among other spec. do a comparative analysis on both devices to ascertain my point here... God bless LEI JUN.
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by dasanchez1(m): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Gptech:

Bros wetin u dey talk na wa ooo, I nr sure say u kw d device dem dey talk about, Redmi note 5 not Redmi 5 plus. Currently, no Tecno device can stand it in terns of processor and camera.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by Gptech(m): 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
dasanchez1:
Note 5 camera is not below joor. note that the op said fast processor and sharp camera, the note 5 beat am hands down in everything. MediaTek Helio P23 Processor on the camon vs Snapdragon 636 chipset on note 5 no be mate gan among other spec. do a comparative analysis on both devices to ascertain my point here... God bless LEI JUN.
I seriously wonder why some persons dey generalise, I jus weak.
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by dasanchez1(m): 12:16am On Oct 12, 2018
Gptech:

I seriously wonder why some persons dey generalise, I jus weak.
The thing weak me gan
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2018
Stop comparing Crunches with Macdonalds
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by skywalker240(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2018
dasanchez1:
SD 636 Better than Helio p23?

oga, stop writing off all mediatek engines, if you had said SD 800 upward i wont argue. Get ur facts right before you conclude
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by Gptech(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2018
skywalker240:

oga, stop writing off all mediatek engines, if you had said SD 800 upward i wont argue. Get ur facts right before you conclude
See d way u just boldly quote this man! Just do a small Google search, you go rush come modify this post, u even get mind compare an Mtk processor to the the SD 8xx series? D best mtk for now can only compete with S660. This Helio P23 dey in the league of S625, na there e power reach, plus we know say Mtk and throttling na 5 and 6.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by skywalker240(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2018
Gptech:

See d way u just boldly quote this man! Just do a small Google search, you go rush come modify this post, u even get mind compare an Mtk processor to the the SD 8xx series? D best mtk for now can only compete with S660. This Helio P23 dey in the league of S625, na there e power reach, plus we know say Mtk and throttling na 5 and 6.
whatever, to me, i prefer the helio p23 p22 to any SD In the range of 600.
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by scarycuteface(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2018
skywalker240:

People don't even know how the systems operate, they believe anything MTK is shit. They should read extensively on this processors. I'd go for the Camon X Pro. Has better camera even
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by dasanchez1(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2018
skywalker240:

Like MR RAW NWANNE always say, '' no long talk in evening mass".. my oga Gptech has said it all... to each , his own. grin grin grin
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by Gptech(m): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2018
skywalker240:

whatever, to me, i prefer the helio p23 p22 to any SD In the range of 600.
Yes, you are free to prefer, but your preference does not make your choice better. Afterall, there are persons who still prefer keke to cars wink.

6 Likes

Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by Sunkyphil(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2018
redmi anytime any day
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by skywalker240(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2018
scarycuteface:
People don't even know how the systems operate, they believe anything MTK is shit. They should read extensively on this processors. I'd go for the Camon X Pro. Has better camera even
ha. Ha ha, sometimes i just wonder if the word 'review' existed in these guys planet of thoughts. They just hear the name and bam, say no more. grin
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by skywalker240(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2018
dasanchez1:
Like MR RAW NWANNE always say, '' no long talk in evening mass".. my oga Gptech has said it all... to each , his own. grin grin grin
you and that dude are the one's who needs google here.
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by Gptech(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2018
dasanchez1:
Oga, save your energy for something better as usual, this nr b d days wen dem dey argue which dey bigger between elephant and forest grin.
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by skywalker240(m): 9:16am On Oct 12, 2018
Gptech:

Yes, you are free to prefer, but your preference does not make your choice better. Afterall, there are persons who still prefer keke to cars wink.
wont argue that, but those keke Still serve more better purpose than the so called cars. Stop been sentimental in your judgment mate.
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by Gptech(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2018
skywalker240:

wont argue that, but those keke Still serve more better purpose than the so called cars. Stop been sentimental in your judgment mate.
Ok boss, you win cheesy.
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by dasanchez1(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2018
Gptech:

Oga, save your energy for something better as usual, this nr b d days wen dem dey argue which dey bigger between elephant and forest grin.
grin grin... make them contact Proteino and noobody for better deals wink wink
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by Gptech(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2018
dasanchez1:
grin grin... make them contact Proteino and noobody for better deals wink wink
I don run leave hear ooo, still dey recover from headache shocked.
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by dasanchez1(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2018
Gptech:

Ok boss, you win cheesy.

Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by dasanchez1(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2018
Gptech:

I don run leave hear ooo, still dey recover from headache shocked.
grin grin grin
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by fibonacci2526: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by 2kurupt(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
iammanuel:
Am confused which one to go for... I love sharp Camera and Fast processor, large Screen both got good but I need to hear from Others opinion... Plz which is reliable and better

Go for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, it breaks no sweat when compared with any Tecno device presently in the market.

Don't take my word for it, borrow both devices and see for yourself
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by iammanuel(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
2kurupt:

Go for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, it breaks no sweat when compared with any Tecno device presently in the market.

Don't take my word for it, borrow both devices and see for yourself

Thank you
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by johnson4nosa(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Why compare xiaomi products with tecno in the first place just like Messi and Mikel
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by Youngsage: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
skywalker240:

Ha!
Blasphemy!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Between Camon Xpro And Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 by skywalker240(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Youngsage:
Ha! Blasphemy!!! lipsrsealed
In what way ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umidigi A5 Pro: Aliexpress Reviews Fake Or Real? / Tiktok Auto Liker APK Download For Android / Infinix S5 Full Specs, Price And Release Date 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.