Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? (6579 Views)

Top 5 Google Adsense Alternatives With Good CPM & Fast Approval / Best Google Adsense Alternatives For Bloggers / Top 15 High Paying Google Adsense Alternatives In 2017 Solution In HERE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by pinkcottoncandy: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2018
Mediavine....You need to have 25k sessions in your Google analytics per month to get approval

Adthrive....you need to have 100k sessions

Both pay up to 5 times better than AdSense

Must have us traffic to be approved tho.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Optmus(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2018
HeWrites:

I can also design it.

Dm me ur price
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Godmother(f): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2018
ibietela2:

First of all your domain name sounds like a women stuffs but the content is health (though these days the name doesn't matter to search engines but could be helpful to humans)

No About us, contact us, privacy policy, terms, cookie information pages

You are already offering advertisements when when you have little or no traffic at all

Yea, the name is women related. But if you check the content, it's health related to women. Women health issues.

And for those pages, I'm working on them already. I already told the site designer to include those pages.

For the advert thing, I believe it's okay. I don't have to have so much traffic to start getting traffic. Besides, the advert on the site was given free.

But I really appreciate you taking the time to point out these issues. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Naijapledge: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2018
TechCapon:
please drop ur whatsapp number. It's important. Lofty9000@gmail.com. Thanks

Any bloggers WhatsApp group??
08159935084. I need AdSense help too
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by TechCapon(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Naijapledge:

we plenty with the same problem oo grin
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Godmother(f): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2018
pinkcottoncandy:
Mediavine....You need to have 25k sessions in your Google analytics per month to get approval

Adthrive....you need to have 100k sessions

Both pay up to 5 times better than AdSense

Must have us traffic to be approved tho.

Please what's 25k, session? Is it the same as 25k impression
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Godmother(f): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2018
Guys, I just noticed a huge surge in my site traffic and for the life of me, I can't seem to explain how this came about.

I have been at my dashboard for over 30 , minutes trying to decipher this but nothing is coming to my mind o.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Skepticus: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2018
Naijapledge:

Me too 08057763605
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by ibietela2(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2018
TechCapon:
please drop ur whatsapp number. It's important. Lofty9000@gmail.com. Thanks

what's important sire?
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by TechCapon(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
ibietela2:

what's important sire?
I have few questions.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by ibietela2(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Godmother:

Yea, the name is women related. But if you check the content, it's health related to women. Women health issues.

And for those pages, I'm working on them already. I already told the site designer to include those pages.

For the advert thing, I believe it's okay. I don't have to have so much traffic to start getting traffic. Besides, the advert on the site was given free.

But I really appreciate you taking the time to point out these issues. Thanks.

alright then its good... how much did you pay the designer?
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by ibietela2(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
TechCapon:
I have few questions.

when you are ready
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by ibietela2(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Godmother:
Guys, I just noticed a huge surge in my site traffic and for the life of me, I can't seem to explain how this came about.

I have been at my dashboard for over 30 , minutes trying to decipher this but nothing is coming to my mind o.

nairaland na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by ibietela2(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
logadims:
advice. tips, and technical suggestions... please, I'll like to call you so we talk. send your number to my mail. logadims@gmail.com

when you are ready
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by logadims: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
ibietela2:

when you are ready
I am very ready as we speak. even now!
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by logadims: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
ibietela2:

when you are ready
it's very urgent please
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Godmother(f): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
ibietela2:

alright then its good... how much did you pay the designer?

His asking price is 60,000 but if you're good at negotiating you can get it way cheaper.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Godmother(f): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
ibietela2:

nairaland na

I doubt if this is nairaland o. The traffic is more than 15 times what I get daily.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by TechCapon(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
ibietela2:

when you are ready
have you dropped the number?
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by jarx: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
I can help you get AdSense approved. I need only your virgin (never imbedded AdSense in it) site.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Adieza(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
emperorblog:
am Using MGID AND PROPELLER
Am having low revenue because no much traffic on my blog.
u can give dem a trial
mgid said my traffic is too low.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by logadims: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
jarx:
I can help you get AdSense approved. I need only your virgin (never imbedded AdSense in it) site.
are you serious?
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by emperorblog(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Adieza:
mgid said my traffic is too low.

hpw many month is ur blog and what ur monthly visitor
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by HeWrites(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Optmus:

Dm me ur price
Please reply your mail.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Adieza(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
emperorblog:

hpw many month is ur blog and what ur monthly visitor
I have been struggling since 2016. www.agricinfo.com less traffic like 500-1000 a day.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by emperorblog(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
Adieza:
I have been struggling since 2016. www.agricinfo.com less traffic like 500-1000 a day.

u mean u have 500-1000 visitor aday or monthly
if it a day u dont have any problem nah
am having less dhan 2.5k monthly
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by Godmother(f): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
ibietela2:

when you are ready

I just saw that you get a lot of traffic mostly from India and US. Please can you share how you managed to achieve this?
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by ibietela2(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Godmother:

I just saw that you get a lot of traffic mostly from India and US. Please can you share how you managed to achieve this?

mostly from search engines and foreign referral traffic
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by ibietela2(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Godmother:

His asking price is 60,000 but if you're good at negotiating you can get it way cheaper.

Jesus
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by logadims: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
ibietela2:

Jesus
bro, you're yet to answer me.
Re: Who Has Tried Google Adsense Alternatives With Good Results? by ibietela2(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
logadims:
bro, you're yet to answer me.

You need help and you want me to contact you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us / Blogging In Nigeria / 5 Things To Do After Publishing A New Post On Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.