Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Berom, Media And Religion Conspiracy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Berom, Media And Religion Conspiracy (327 Views)

How Usifo Ataga Was Killed - Family Suspects Conspiracy In His Murder / Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Berom, Media And Religion Conspiracy by JFT24(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
The Berom Conspiracy

In contrast to all the media conspiracy and propaganda. I've come to conclude that peace is very far from this country.
Even though we tend to lean more towards religion and ethnicity, it shouldn't cloud our reasoning and affect our judgement as human being.

Ok, let's assume the Christianberom people were attacked by the Fulanis as purported. Then why are they not bold enough to admit killing muslim not necessarily fulanis as reprisal attack (Do me i do you).
Now, to religion. First of all i will be sincere to myself both Christians and Muslims are religiously selfish. I remembered vividly when the crisis erupted in plateau during Jonathan regime, fulanis or probably muslims were gruesomely murdered in their hundreds if not thousands, not to talk of their rustled cows. The media was silent all thanks to the christian dominated media conspiracy and the fulanis lack of digital knowlesge and awareness.
So fast forward to when the Fulanis were retaliating, the media explode and Jihad and Islamization becomes the Christians 'the lords prayer and chorus' isn't that pathetic.

So, fast forward to Alkali issue. The investigation into the death of this General leads to a lot of discovery. Like a grand conspiracy by a group of people to commit atrocities against muslim and then cover it up. And the media is helping them do that, because obviously Nigeria media, in fact the world media is dominated by Christians though that is not the issue.
Alkali missing revealed that a lot of people (Muslims ) have been killed along that berom axis and the act been covered up by trying to erase evidences.

To AIT Kakaaki program this morning, the lady that was brought to speak on the show was emphasizing that the berom people are innocent and they shouldn't be held responsible for the killings. She pointed to the fact that the road is steep and it very possible that all the vehicles found in the pon is as a result of accident. But the lady forget to make reference to how Self driven cars and buses are now prevalent on Nigeria roads, oh sorry, it could be the monster fish colony in the pond that consumed the dead bodies of the vehicle occupants.

So accidents were occurring on a road and the cars and passengers ended up in a pond very close to a village where people stays but there was no survival, corpse or even the villagers to alert the necessary government official to come and evacuate the victims.
But their women were aware that their pond is about to be evacuated which will in turn unleashed mayhem on their community, because the pond doesn't like to be disturbed, meanwhile the impact of a car on the pond is calming the pond.

I've notice something about AIT, they will go and dig a very good and sound debater to pair with a less aware debater just to polish the agenda of some group of people.

In conclusion, Muslims beware. This is a psychological warfare (Just like the Isreali policy towards Palestinians), 'Tame and Kill them', run to the media to claim victim afterall they control the media.
Re: Berom, Media And Religion Conspiracy by eneojoedu(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
Rubbish! Rubbish!! Rubbish!!! Na only berom you sabi.... what about all the atrocities committed by the Fulanis in benue, enugu etc.? write without religious sentiment ? before I forget, your head is not correct.

(1) (Reply)

Army Hands 13 Suspects To Police Over Missing General / Dr. OPARANTA George Is Our Personality Of The Week / Father Of Two Boys Jailed For Giving Them Too Much Coca-cola To Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.