Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Fibroid And Natural Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid And Natural Treatment (2317 Views)

Your Final Bustop For Fibroid And Endometriosis Cure. / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Get rid of that sturbborn recurrent fibroid, bleeding, menstrual disorder with these natural treatments and be free forever.

Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2018
Even worse…
I Was Becoming So Ugly and Disfigured My Fiancé Soon Got Ashamed of Me and Left!
Long story short, I visited my doctor and I was diagnosed with fibroids.
The scan showed I had two large fibroids the size of a grapefruit --- about 10cm, and three smaller ones were hanging on the outside of my uterus. The large ones were pressing hard against my bladder, and those were responsible for my consistent urination...and my bloated stomach.
Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
Boost your energy levels, combat irritating allergies, breath easier and boost your immune system with Forever bee pollen.

1 Share

Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Get rid of fibroids naturally with our organic supplements and be free forever.
Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Boost your energy levels, combat irritating allergies, breath easier and boost your immune system with Forever bee pollen.
Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by jacintanaya: 9:17am On Oct 30, 2018
Fibroids is the problem where tumours are formed of the female reproductive system. The small tumours are formed in the uterus. It is formed in the women uterus during childbearing years. These tumours causes infertility or risk for pregnancy, they can be cancerous tumours also.
The common causes of Fibroids is it multiples the tumours because of Estrogen hormone.
The common symptoms of Fibroids are prolonged periods, abnormal bleeding in between menstrual cycle, urination and pelvic pain.

Fibroids is something you need to take expert advice from the gynaecologist and take fertility treatment. Wellspring IVF & Women’s Hospital is one of the best fertility clinic in India where you can treat your fibroids.
Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
Forever Vision, the ultimate 3 days result supplement.

Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Place your order now
Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2018
Get rid of that sturbborn recurrent fibroid, bleeding, menstrual disorder with these natural treatments and be free forever.

Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2018
A dietary supplement with bilberry, lutein and zeaxanthin, plus super antioxidants and other nutrients to help support normal eyesight and improve circulation to the eyes.

Our vision is a precious sense, and one that we should not take for granted. While we may supplement our diets with nutrients to enhance our overall well-being, we tend to overlook our eyesight as a necessary part of our health to maintain.
Get the bottle today for a clearer and better eyesight.
Call 07056311135 for enquiries.

Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
get rid of fibroid now
Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 8:23am On Nov 28, 2018
Get your argi today.

Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2018
Get help today with our supplements.
Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2018
Get rid of that sturbborn recurrent fibroid, bleeding, menstrual disorder with these natural treatments and be free forever
Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2019
WHAT IS THE PROSTATE?
The prostate is part of a man's sex organs. It's about the size of a walnut and surrounds the tube called the urethra, located just below the bladder.

The urethra has two jobs: to carry urine from the bladder when you urinate and to carry semen during a sexual climax, or
ejaculation. Semen is a combination of sperm plus fluid that the prostate adds.
The prostate is about 30 per cent muscular tissue; the rest is glandular tissue.
Like most organs, the prostate continues to grow and develop after birth. By the time males have reached physical maturity in their late teens, the prostate is about the size of a walnut and stops growing.
But by about age 60, it can start growing again. By age 70, almost all men will have an enlarged prostate..

Why is an enlarged prostate a problem?
Because the prostate surrounds the urethra, an enlarged prostate can cause problems if it exerts pressure on the urethra. That can slow or weaken the flow of urine.

IS AN ENLARGED PROSTATE THE SAME AS PROSTATE CANCER?
No. An enlarged prostate could lead to a condition called benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH), or prostatitis.

What is prostate cancer?
Prostate cancer is a malignant tumor that grows in the prostate gland. If left untreated, it can spread to nearby lymph nodes, bones or organs.
Prostate cancer is found in about 10 per cent of men undergoing treatment for BPH and about 40 per cent of men with bladder cancer.
How fast the cancer spreads and exactly how it develops varies for each case. The survival rate depends on what stage the cancer is at when it's discovered but early diagnosis increases the chances that treatment will be successful.
In the past few years, five-year survival rates for all stages of prostate cancer have increased from 67 per cent to 99 per cent.

WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
Unfortunately, there are often no symptoms in the early stages of prostate cancer so men usually don't realize they have it. Symptoms usually don't occur until the cancer has spread beyond the prostate. The Prostate Cancer Research Foundation of Canada recommends that men contact their doctor if they experience one or more of the following symptoms:
Frequent, difficult, or painful urination.
Blood or pus in the urine.
Pain in the lower back, pelvic area, or upper thighs. Painful ejaculation.
Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 11:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Get your kits and be free at last
Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by udomoh(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
No drug dissolves or make you pass out fibroid in stool or urine. Beware..
Best treatment for fibroid is surgery called myomectomy.
I have an article on the cost of fibroid surgery in my blog
Check my signature below

1 Like

Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 8:42am On Feb 15, 2019
We are treating people steady and they're getting results. Surgery should not be an option when you can get treatments that are safer.
Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by udomoh(m): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2019
The best treatment for fibroid is surgery
Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Are you having problems with your eyes or do you have aged parents who are having serious troubles with their eyes. Get forever vision today and put an end to that eye problem without surgery
Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by Peachy14: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
i hope it works. after surgery the fibroid is still there.
Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
FAFORON has been used in the treatment of the following👇
♦️Kidney disease
♦️High Blood pressure
♦️Glaucoma & Cataract
♦️Parkinson's disease
♦️Stroke
♦️Rheumatoid arthritis
♦️Osteoarthritis
♦️Neurofibromatosis
♦️Systemic lupus erythematosis
♦️Low back ache
♦️Chronic neck pain
♦️Spondylosis
♦️Neuralgia
♦️Acne & staphylococcus
♦️Keloids
♦️All types of cancer
♦️Liver disease
♦️Prostate cancer
♦️Colorectal cancer
♦️Sickle cell Anaemia
♦️Cerebral palsy
♦️Leukemia
♦️Fibroid
♦️Infertility
♦️Polycystic ovarian syndrome
♦️Cardiomyopathy
♦️Asthma
♦️Destroyed lung syndrome
♦️Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
♦️Low sperm count
♦️Peptic ulcer disease
♦️Unhealing leg ulcer eg ♦️Diabetic ulcer/foot
♦️Kidney stone
♦️Gall Bladder stone
♦️Nasal polyps
♦️ Epilepsy
♦️Autism
♦️Mental Disorder
♦️ Paralysis
♦️Spinal cord injury
♦️Leukemia
♦️Immunosuppression
♦️Liver disease
♦️Goiter
♦️Dementia
🔛🔛🔛🔛🔛🔛🔛Etc
If you know anyone with any of the issues listed above, You can be of help to them by recommending this health restorer to them.
A bottle of Faforon is N10,000
Two bottles N18,000
Spidex 19 N10,000
Spidex 20 N10,000
Spidex 21 N10,000
We accept payment on delivery nationwide.
We are also looking for distributors across Nigeria.
Re: Fibroid And Natural Treatment by patsygirl: 3:11pm On Jan 30
Herbal remedy, the way to go.

(1) (Reply)

Will Poison Be More Or Less Poisonous When It Expires? / Health School Live In Lagos!!!!!!!! / Hernia Prevention And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.