Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Urgent Answer Needed,mode Please Help Me Push It To Front Page - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent Answer Needed,mode Please Help Me Push It To Front Page (434 Views)

Police Van Breaks Down After An Arrest In ibadan, Suspects Forced To Push It / Police Van Breaks Down After An Arrest In Ibadan, Suspects Forced To Push It / Police Van Breaks Down After An Arrest In Ibadan, Suspects Forced To Push It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Answer Needed,mode Please Help Me Push It To Front Page by educhigo: 3:42am On Oct 12, 2018
please my fellow nairaland urgent answer needed,i base in abroad and i dont have complete document for me to go back in nigeria now about this matter the problem i have is that my personal account i have in ecobank the staff worker of the branch access my account and transfer upto 9m naira i have in the account to my sister because i tell my sister to go to the bank with my mother for them to help me confirm that the bvn i do from here is working,my mother is almost 70 in age that's why i send my sister to go with her in the bank so nothing consign my sister in the account i open there,me and my mother not in good condition with my sister because she send my mother out from her home since i notice about this my account issue, i dont have second party in my account,my account officer is not work there again but before she resin my money is intact,she give me another staff contact who can be able to helping me check my balance whenever i paying,so the money transferd by the new staff and he dont answer my call again,i dont know how to get there manager contact because is only him can settle this matter,there number i get online is not going that's why i am looking for the manager mobile contact ecobank in anambra ihiala branch anyone who can help me with the contact,this one is not going from here,002347005000000
Re: Urgent Answer Needed,mode Please Help Me Push It To Front Page by Heartbender: 3:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Call Ecobank Nigeria Head Quarters and make you demand or I get a lawyer
educhigo:
please my fellow nairaland urgent answer needed,i base in abroad and i dont have complete document for me to go back in nigeria now about this matter the problem i have is that my personal account i have in ecobank the staff worker of the branch access my account and transfer upto 9m naira i have in the account to my sister because i tell my sister to go to the bank with my mother for them to help me confirm that the bvn i do from here is working,my mother is almost 70 in age that's why i send my sister to go with her in the bank so nothing consign my sister in the account i open there,me and my mother not in good condition with my sister because she send my mother out from her home since i notice about this my account issue, i dont have second party in my account,my account officer is not work there again but before she resin my money is intact,she give me another staff contact who can be able to helping me check my balance whenever i paying,so the money transferd by the new staff and he dont answer my call again,i dont know how to get there manager contact because is only him can settle this matter,there number i get online is not going that's why i am looking for the manager mobile contact ecobank in anambra ihiala branch anyone who can help me with the contact,this one is not going from here,002347005000000
Re: Urgent Answer Needed,mode Please Help Me Push It To Front Page by chuksville(m): 4:06am On Oct 12, 2018
Father, you allowed Buhari to win in 2015 just to teach us a lesson. Lord, we have learnt the lesson, please don't let us repeat another class! Amen

Re: Urgent Answer Needed,mode Please Help Me Push It To Front Page by USDavid(m): 5:16am On Oct 12, 2018
Send them a mail, stating your complaints. Make sure you indicate your name, account number and maybe your ID. They will attend to your case. send them mail Engcontactcentre@ecobank.com Thank me later.
educhigo:
Re: Urgent Answer Needed,mode Please Help Me Push It To Front Page by educhigo: 6:42am On Oct 12, 2018
thanks,i got this information yesterday evening and i call this number 002347005000000 but the number entering voicemail it maybe because is there round line,because in china here mobile phone is very easy to connect but i dont know how to get there mobile number,i have email them and they request my account number and the name of the account,already send to them but i am still wait for there reply
Re: Urgent Answer Needed,mode Please Help Me Push It To Front Page by educhigo: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2018
this money is all my hope,i have spend many years here for me to start afresh again
Re: Urgent Answer Needed,mode Please Help Me Push It To Front Page by Jabioro: 7:04am On Oct 12, 2018
My above posters had gave you the answer...
Re: Urgent Answer Needed,mode Please Help Me Push It To Front Page by youngberry001(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2018
educhigo:
this money is all my hope,i have spend many years here for me to start afresh again
this ur matter hard pass the lifeless one in Aso rock cheesy
Re: Urgent Answer Needed,mode Please Help Me Push It To Front Page by afolakemi: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
educhigo:

You should send a mail to ENGcontactcentre@ecobank.com or inbox them on Facebook (EcobankNigeria) or Twitter (@ecobank_nigeria). They will reach out to you immediately.
Re: Urgent Answer Needed,mode Please Help Me Push It To Front Page by educhigo: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
thanks for the answer,i have mail them but they only saying that they will kindly look into the matter,but they wont give me the mobile contact, even they have confirm that all the money have been transfer out,but how can i be chatting them on mail with different people,the contact they give me is out off service there round line is not going from china

(1) (Reply)

See Drama Between Ekiti Residents And Their Oba. / Akwa Ibom 2019 Election: Ex Commissioner, Other APC Chieftains Flee Arrest / Man ‘rapes Own Mum And Ex-wife’s Mother’ After ‘spirit Drove Him To Older Women’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.