Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... (1115 Views)

Peter Obi Keeps Mute As Supporters Drag Pastor Kumuyi For Praying For Nigeria / Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna / Why Former US President Bill Clinton Is Visiting Buhari, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by OlaAshawo: 4:52am On Oct 12, 2018
if you hailed kumuyi for visiting Buhari but wailed on oyedepo visiting atiku
you're nothing but a hybrid monster and a useless sadist

kiss the truth

cc
cilicmarin
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by destiro(m): 4:58am On Oct 12, 2018
They're all at liberty to do whatever they like, but one thing I'm very sure of is that no action of any religious leader can influence my precious vote come 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by chomchom1(f): 5:05am On Oct 12, 2018
Buhari supporters are hypocrite tongue

3 Likes

Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by Throwback: 5:09am On Oct 12, 2018
Same goes for those who criticised that visit like FFK.

Nigeria is a nation filled with hypocrites who will always suffer because they are determined that they do not deserve better and must never be treated better.

Oby Ezekwesili has no baggage of corruption or failure. She is a known fighter for the rights and dignity of the common man. But we rather say she is too good to be true, so leave us with our sufferings in the wilderness and better yet let us return to Egypt that we have always known with its assured slavery.

Oby Ezekwesili 2019!
Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:10am On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku or death

1 Like

Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by Throwback: 5:13am On Oct 12, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Atiku or death

People like you must surely have death if Nigeria is to one day emerge from the abyss.

1 Like

Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by magoo10(m): 5:15am On Oct 12, 2018
You dey mind hypocrites

1 Like

Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:16am On Oct 12, 2018
Throwback:

People like you must surely have death if Nigeria is to one day emerge from the abyss.
Back to your entire family

1 Like

Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by Throwback: 5:19am On Oct 12, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:

Back to your entire family

Atiku or death is the portion you willed for yourself.

Hungry locusts and vampires like you will not be allowed to suck Nigeria dry.
Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:19am On Oct 12, 2018
Throwback:

Atiku or death is the portion you willed for yourself.

Hungry locusts and vampires like you will not be allowed to suck Nigeria dry.
Back to your entire villager ... Atiku or death of your whole family

1 Like

Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by Throwback: 5:23am On Oct 12, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:

Back to your entire villager ... Atiku or death of your whole family

I never willed Atiku or death for myself, you did.

You must have what you demanded.

While I will have my own demand also.

Oby Ezekwesili 2019!
Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:35am On Oct 12, 2018
Throwback:

I never willed Atiku or death for myself, you did.

You must have what you demanded.

While I will have my own demand also.

Oby Ezekwesili 2019!
Kindly get lost!

1 Like

Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by roundman: 6:19am On Oct 12, 2018
Oyedepo did not visit Atiku rather he was on the entourage to see OBJ.

1 Like

Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by backnbeta(f): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2018
Throwback:

Oby Ezekwesili has no baggage of corruption or failure. She is a known fighter for the rights and dignity of the common man. [b]But we rather say she is too good to be true, [/b]so leave us with our sufferings in the wilderness and better yet let us return to Egypt that we have always known with its assured slavery.

Oby Ezekwesili 2019!
I believe she's a good candidate. Unfortunately, Nigerians are not ready for a female president or even governor yet.

As for the visiting pastors, I'd say Oyedepo probably just want a pleasant change. Like a lot of Nigerians, he is prolly tired of the killings here and there, the poverty and the whole shait going on in the country. Baba Kumuyi also might have gone to Aso to scold bubu, beg bubu to change or warned him...we don't know

1 Like

Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by livelymatilda22: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Atiku or death
No more "Biafra or death"? grin

Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by livelymatilda22: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Throwback:

Nigeria is a nation filled with hypocrites who will always suffer because they are determined that they do not deserve better and must never be treated better.

Oby Ezekwesili has no baggage of corruption or failure. She is a known fighter for the rights and dignity of the common man. But we rather say she is too good to be true, so leave us with our sufferings in the wilderness and better yet let us return to Egypt that we have always known with its assured slavery.

Oby Ezekwesili 2019!
I don't know why Nigerians believe in only Apc and Pdp,when there are other political parties and candidates.... Must it be only Apc and Pdp?

Igbos won't vote Oby Ezekwesili now same way they didn't vote Ojukwu, tomorrow they will be screaming marginalization.

1 Like

Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Atiku or death

Use ur mouth well, death u seek and after election in 2019 Atiku will not win, u will now put ur parents in the state of mourning. The thief Atiku can not pray for such. Atiku children won't even say it. Those who collected thousands of dollars in Abuja during d convention will not say such. Only poor church rat will die cos of 5 naira poison. Rip in Advance ooo

Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by OlaAshawo: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
[s]
Yomboy4ever:

Use ur mouth well, death u seek and after election in 2019 Atiku will not win, u will now put ur parents in the state of mourning. The thief Atiku can not pray for such. Atiku children won't even say it. Those who collected thousands of dollars in Abuja during d convention will not say such. Only poor church rat will die cos of 5 naira poison. Rip in Advance ooo
[/s]
claptrap
Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by diebuhari1: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Throwback:

Oby Ezekwesili 2019!
Oby Ezekwesili indeed. All these Yoruba Muslims, we know your plan to divide Atiku 's votes using candidates like Oby, Sowore, Moghalu, Durtoye, Donald Duke etc. It won't work.
Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by Throwback: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
diebuhari1:
Oby Ezekwesili indeed. All these Yoruba Muslims, we know your plan to divide Atiku 's votes using candidates like Oby, Sowore, Moghalu, Durtoye, Donald Duke etc. It won't work.

Funny enough you mention names of presidential candidates who do not have the kind of baggage you are "Atikulating", and you still think you are normal or have the best of intentions for Nigeria?
Re: If You Hailed Kumuyi For Visiting Buhari But Wailed On Oyedepo Visiting Atiku... by diebuhari1: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Throwback:

Funny enough you mention names of presidential candidates who do not have the kind of baggage you are "Atikulating", and you still think you are normal or have the best of intentions for Nigeria?
Yoruba Muslim come out openly and support Buhari as usual, no one will kill you.
Stop all these games.

(1) (Reply)

No Light In Benin City!!!! / Military Says They Have Lost Buhari’s Academic Credentials – Presidency / Oh Buhari Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.