Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard (12174 Views)

Chelsea Star Eden Hazard Twerks In Wild Europa League Win Celebrations (Photos) / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards / Chelsea Star Eden Hazard Agrees Barcelona Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard by sevo(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2018
Sirheny007:

Nna the thing pain me o.
Coquelin fell down like a grated sack of cassava

But hey bro. Hazard is overrated. no jokes.
aint on the same level with Neymar and Suarez.
he aint even won half the trophies.

But bros.. No lie...tell us say you no wish sai hazard dey play for your team..

1 Like

Re: Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard by Nobodys(f): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2018
Hazard is soo handsome and yeah Luka Modric deserves the award...
Re: Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard by MrGerald(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2018
Shegzy8:

And you believe that shit...someone said and showed the stats in % not figures...if one person votes and others don't, it will be written 100% for Leo and others 0%...your stance might be true we CE can't know the number of people who voted from the pic..it just no possible for modric to get 2%, mbappe 2%, messi 48%....Rinaldo how many then?
Ronaldo was 8% in the original start while Messi was 48% before they take it down
Re: Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard by cr7lomo: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2018
MedicalSamwise:

Modric is a midfielder, Ronaldo is a striker, and Madrid coach has not been playing Modric lately. He always starts from the bench

Lol...u are a joker... world player wey them de bench
Re: Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard by Horyeh(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2018
Shegzy8:

And you believe that shit...someone said and showed the stats in % not figures...if one person votes and others don't, it will be written 100% for Leo and others 0%...your stance might be true we CE can't know the number of people who voted from the pic..it just no possible for modric to get 2%, mbappe 2%, messi 48%....Rinaldo how many then?

Don't worry I won't bother wasting my time arguing with you. Something I did also.
Re: Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard by laplace19(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Shegzy8:

Oga , say what you know.
When I voted Ronaldo was 10% with Salah around 32%
Messi was leading with 47% vote... I voted around 9am and had the screenshot for reference... surprised to come back and they've deleted it.

1 Like

Re: Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard by Hanji(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Shegzy8:

guy d news was on a reputable sport news outlet lyk marca.
Google is ur frnd
Re: Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard by Ennyholar: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
I think Cristiano Ronaldo deserve it more. Meanwhile you can bet all your International break games on BETWAY.

1 Like

Re: Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard by Rekyz(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sirheny007:

Nna the thing pain me o.

You are just so boring. Do you sell BOREhole? Hazard is up there among the best 5. Get lost!
Re: Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard by Evangkatsoulis: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Shegzy8:

Ronaldo got 10%.
Re: Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard by Jaynaira: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sirheny007:

Nna the thing pain me o.

Hazard,Mpabbe are among the top 5 best players in the world as we speak. keep your hatred aside.

1 Like

Re: Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard by iphanyi10(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
is it just me or has anyone noticed that hazard has been a lot more vocal of late...it's good to be in-form oo..

as a Chelsea fan I would love to see hazard remain in Chelsea, but if he leaves all well and good, he has really tried.

as regards the ballon d'or, its difficult to look beyond Luka modric right now going by previous awards, but if you judge from performance statistics and trophies there are more deserving players.

and by the way hazard, you do not deserve the ballon d'or let's not lie.

1 Like

Re: Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard by pakani112(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cr7 nothing
Re: Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard by Ololadeneymar: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hazard was there because of what he play at the World Cup nothing more so he won't be there next season he is playing Europa �
Jaynaira:

Hazard,Mpabbe are among the top 5 best players in the world as we speak. keep your hatred aside.
Re: Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
cr7lomo:

Lol...u are a joker... world player wey them de bench

I won't argue with you because of your moniker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You List All The Past Winners Of The Lagos Principals Cup? / Nairaland 2021 Nigeria Football Awards Voting Thread / Onome Ebi Signs With Henan As Asisat Oshoala Congratulates Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.