Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Secrets Of Gsm Short Codes Exposed (numbers Like 33130,333,111,2360) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Secrets Of Gsm Short Codes Exposed (numbers Like 33130,333,111,2360) (2538 Views)

Get Your Gsm Short Code Free Of Charge And In Less Than 5 Minutes! / How To Make Money From A Gsm Short Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets Of Gsm Short Codes Exposed (numbers Like 33130,333,111,2360) by springtech(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2010
Are you familiar with numbers like 33130? Have you seen stuffs like : "Send your answer to 33130" or "send YES to 27310 to register " or "Send downset 2201 to 111 to download NIce's --NO BE MISTAKE O". and the list continues.
AM sure at one time or the other, you would have sent a reply to a GSM Short Code like the above. DOyou know that each time you reply such, you simply help credit the owners' account. This is a very easy way of smiling to the bank daily.
This is a most sought after SECRET, most enterpreneur will never allow you know. Companys like--MNET, VAS2NET and the likes all rake in Million of Naira weekly /monthly from this. They make it seem like it can be done without sophisticated devices---PURE LIES.

Are you underemployed, or unemplyed? Then this is for you. Am ready tol ead you by the hand IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE READY TOO. ALL YOU NEED IS TECHNICAL KNOW HOW.I am revealing this to you without holding back any thing.

I am Sure not everyone on this Site will come across this, the fact that you are reading this is a pointer to the TRUTH that you are next in Line to SMILE to the bank daily, i mean DAILY.

If you are interested, send a Mail with the TITLE "GSM SHORT CODE" to springtech07@gmail.com

I am ready to champion the COURSE of breaking the stronghold of POVERTY.
Re: Secrets Of Gsm Short Codes Exposed (numbers Like 33130,333,111,2360) by dasa: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2010
this is total rubish. U want to sell some stupid report abi.

are u smilling to the bank yourself? I dont think so. If u were, u wont have time to post this here.

Please visit www.cellulant.com or mtech.com get the their contacts and ask them what short code services they offer. They will give u info free. Also ask about profit sharing.
Re: Secrets Of Gsm Short Codes Exposed (numbers Like 33130,333,111,2360) by skyrocketernal(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Look if you don't have what to say, just shut up.
Why do you condemn someone's else business and
still turn around to give a useless link to a useless
website. Evil man, look at you, you are condemning
another persons business and promoting yours. God
will judge you, bad belle.
Concentrate on your own thing and leave whatever
someone else is doing. If you don't like it, click past it
and don't condemn it.
We are all struggling to make it, so don't rubbish
another man's effort. angry
Re: Secrets Of Gsm Short Codes Exposed (numbers Like 33130,333,111,2360) by skyrocketernal(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2015
dasa:
this is total rubish. U want to sell some stupid report abi.

are u smilling to the bank yourself? I dont think so. If u were, u wont have time to post this here.

Please visit www.cellulant.com or mtech.com get the their contacts and ask them what short code services they offer. They will give u info free. Also ask about profit sharing.

Look if you don't have what to say, just shut up.
Why do you condemn someone's else business and
still turn around to give a useless link to a useless
website. Evil man, look at you, you are condemning
another persons business and promoting yours. God
will judge you, bad belle.
Concentrate on your own thing and leave whatever
someone else is doing. If you don't like it, click past it
and don't condemn it.
We are all struggling to make it, so don't rubbish
another man's effort. angry sad

(1) (Reply)

Health, Skin, Hair & Cooking Benefits Of UNREFINED SEA SALT / Ipad 4 With 4g And Wifi 16-103,000,ipad 4 With 4g And Wifi 64-130,000 / Supply Coloured And Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roofing Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.