Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,497 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Does Ulcer Really Have A Cure ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Ulcer Really Have A Cure ? (356 Views)

How Does Ulcer Affect Sexual Intercourse? / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Ulcer Really Have A Cure ? by magnumwhales(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2018
Health they say is wealth

In my secondary days I had a friend that was battling with peptic ulcer according to his doctor, he carries one bottle around with a mixture looking like pap or ogi in Yoruba even at these he still suffer excruciating pain from the illness one day we had to pay him class visit. When I saw him on his sick bed I almost cried cos of his looks he has really emaciated. I told my mom about it and she ask me to tell my friends mother she will like to meet her,she did n help my friend find a lasting solution to his ulcer from 2003 when I was in secondary school till our university days he has never complained about ulcer in fact he ate many things that is against the rule of ulcer patient, sometimes we even go hungry. When I was serving I did the same for my roommate till today he can never 4get the nice gesture
I v seen many suggestions n cure
But for me the solution's to ulcer is herbs or alternate medicine
Herbs can do magic
Herbs will cure ulcer without traces
@Godwinnairaland please try herbs,i read ur post yesterday n I thought of giving u my input, if u r in Lagos i can help u free of charge or look for genuine Alagbo u will b amazed with the healing.
I'm not a fan of Orthodox medicine, growing up in Osogbo has really exposed me to many benefits of herbs.
Re: Does Ulcer Really Have A Cure ? by qwertyboss(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2018
What is this alagbo? I am very much interested in it.
Re: Does Ulcer Really Have A Cure ? by magnumwhales(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2018
People selling herbs
But
Genuine Alagbo r not so common most especially in Lagos
Re: Does Ulcer Really Have A Cure ? by designeeerr: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2018
if it is really ulcer,it has a cure. visit any federal medical centre or teaching hospital.

pls check my siggy
Re: Does Ulcer Really Have A Cure ? by Yian1(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2018
Why do you still disturb yourself when you can contact a nutritionist who can recommend some certain food supplements to use to cure stomach ulcer once and for all?

For more info, you can contact us on : 08164269252

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Clean Your Ears Without Using Cutton Buds / Say No To Virginity Testing’ / Prevent Bed Sores With This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.