Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) (1780 Views)

!!! Price reviewed!!!Samsung 49" UHD 4k TV Cheap 45k, Read Post !!! / Iphone 6S Cheap Offer / Relocation Sales : High End LG Oled TV, Sound Bar, Fridge And Other Appliances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Sommydisaster(m): 7:08am On Oct 12, 2018
55" LG OLED 3D TV

2015 PRODUCTION

Nano crystal display

Processor: WEBOS 2.0 device

MODEL code : 55EC930V-ZA For more specifications

No screen burn, no image retaining, No faded bar, No lines on the screen....... In general No SCREEN DEFECT

Nano crystal display, 3D, WEBOS smart hub and WiFi sounds enabled

price : 270k (SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE)

Calls :08167244435

WhatsApp: 08163051785

Always verify what you buy and who you buy from!

1 Like

Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Sommydisaster(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2018
Astonishing colour mix

Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by ProudlyTorino: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2018
Believe this dude at your own peril.. He would sell you a dead TV I guarantee you that.. Experience talks.

7 Likes

Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Antina(f): 7:14am On Oct 12, 2018
ProudlyTorino:
Believe this dude at your own peril.. He would sell you a dead TV I guarantee you that.. Experience talks.

Heenhen
Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Dottore: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2018
ProudlyTorino:
See why reputation matters. Waiting for the ops counter claim. Meanwhile the supposed TV is too expensive at 170k for a used 55inch 2015 TV. The margin between that and the recent 55inch isn't much

2 Likes

Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Realname: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2018
Sommydisaster:
55" LG OLED 3D TV

2015 PRODUCTION

Nano crystal display

Processor: WEBOS 2.0 device

MODEL code : 55EC930V-ZA For more specifications

Nano crystal display, 3D, WEBOS smart hub and WiFi sounds enabled

price : 170,000

Calls :08167244435

WhatsApp: 08163051785

Always verify what you buy and who you buy from!
Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Realname: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2018
ProudlyTorino:

Hmmmm

Thanks for the feedback

I have always been suspicious of these nairaland tv sellers
Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Sommydisaster(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2018
ProudlyTorino:

Have we ever done transactions together?

why speak such

nawa oh, people with envy and jealousy

you that haven't seen me or even seen my store.... is too quick to conclude.... did you even check the model code of the TV before saying all these

brother always drink enough water & mind your own biz
Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Sommydisaster(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2018
Dottore:

See why reputation matters. Waiting for the ops counter claim. Meanwhile the supposed TV is too expensive at 170k for a used 55inch 2015 TV. The margin between that and the recent 55inch isn't much

bro, I like your sense of reasoning

first of all, check the price of the new TV and check the price of the used on eBay..........after the comparison you'd see how helpful I was in the thread
Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Sommydisaster(m): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2018
Realname:

Hmmmm

Thanks for the feedback

I have always been suspicious of these nairaland tv sellers

you'd be too quick to conclude when I've done any negative deal with you or with someone here, also stand for what you've seen and believe in

stay wise
Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by ProudlyTorino: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
View all your threads your tvs have defects
Sommydisaster:

Have we ever done transactions together?

why speak such

nawa oh, people with envy and jealousy

you that haven't seen me or even seen my store.... is too quick to conclude.... did you even check the model code of the TV before saying all these

brother always drink enough water & mind your own biz
Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Talibanis: 12:05am On Oct 13, 2018
I have transacted with the fellow and I can say he is legit. He even assists in waybilling it to u safely. That's much I can say. Always confirm what u intend buying though, that's my advice. Keep up the good work Sommy.

4 Likes

Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Sommydisaster(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2018
ProudlyTorino:
View all your threads your tvs have defects

it's obvious you're an idiot and you don't have anything useful to do with your life.......... please stay away from my thread

if I've not done anything with you........do not & I repeat do not write what you don't know here

AND TO CLEAR EVERYONE ELSE
THERE ARE TV'S WITH LITTLE DEFECT THAT WORKS BETTER THAN FULLY WORKING TVS WHICH ARE SOLD AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE, THAT'S WHY YOU'D SEE SOME OF MY THREAD PRETTY CHEAP because of the DEFECT

ProudlyTorino stay wise and talk wise
Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by loadedvibes: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Well I have traded with you before should I say something? �
Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Sommydisaster(m): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
post=72055396:
Well I have traded with you before should I say something? �

feel free bro ..........air your view on our transaction
Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by dangoteinlaw: 12:06am On Oct 14, 2018
ProudlyTorino:
is it him alone?? All TVs on Nairaland are faulty, all TV dealers here especially those from Alaba are daylight robbers, I'm still battling the 32 inch I got from a supposedly dealer who stopped advertising the moment we all started complaining on his thread.

Speaking of the price, who would buy a used 2015 55inch for 170k? Who's that stupid?
Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by ProudlyTorino: 6:08am On Oct 14, 2018
Gbam.. He thinks it's by coming here to pass insult.. I know what I am saying when I say you would get a faulty TV from this dealer.. You would get a TV quite alright but a faulty one.
dangoteinlaw:
is it him alone?? All TVs on Nairaland are faulty, all TV dealers here especially those from Alaba are daylight robbers, I'm still battling the 32 inch I got from a supposedly dealer who stopped advertising the moment we all started complaining on his thread.

Speaking of the price, who would buy a used 2015 55inch for 170k? Who's that stupid?
Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Sommydisaster(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2018
dangoteinlaw:

SMH

As you can't buy a 55" for 170k stupidly

you can as well go to the thread where you can buy it for any amount you wish to.............and stop posting issues you had with other users here on my thread, biko I'm not his father

as you keep on bothering yourselves on my thread, I keep on winning & orders keep on coming

find something doing & make money, I promise it'd change your perspective

stay blessed
Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Sommydisaster(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2018
ProudlyTorino:
Gbam.. He thinks it's by coming here to pass insult.. I know what I am saying when I say you would get a faulty TV from this dealer.. You would get a TV quite alright but a faulty one.

I'm not supposed to do this.....but it should be for your eyes only

make money & you'd stop stressing yourself about another person's winning

let your eyes feed your mind

Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Sommydisaster(m): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2018
still available for pickup
Monday.......... LG 55" curve OLED TV

Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Dhayor001(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Abeg, Abeg....

Over legit dey worry this guy.

The fact is, He doesnt know me but trust that i did buy some items (TV and Sound bar) from him, he waybilled and they work perfectly.

Asked which of his thread he'd want me to do a shout out and dude said and I quote "Dont worry, what is good does not need advert, it will sell itself".

I remember screaming at him on the phone when i had a lil hiccup at the place where I went to pick up these items, dude kept calm and said, when you get home, test what you got, you will thank me.

My soul and spirit will not forgive me if I did not say, no words were truer!!!

Since that day brethren, I have promised I will only shop electronics from him.

God bless you bro, may God favour the works of your hands and shame your detractors.

1 Like

Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by icedondaniel(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2018
From all indications,he’s legit. I haven’t bought anything from him yet but I do follow up on all his thread.

Already got TV from another dealer here on NairaLand before He came up and they trade almost at the same rate. I’m sure we will deal in future or so.

Don’t come here criticizing someone when you’ve got no solid proof or back up.Always be mindful of what you say.

Bro,can I have your digits for some
Questioning?

1 Like

Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by goodnija: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2018
This guy is legit and I have followed him all the way.

1 Like

Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Sommydisaster(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2018
icedondaniel:
From all indications,he’s legit. I haven’t bought anything from him yet but I do follow up on all his thread.

Already got TV from another dealer here on NairaLand before He came up and they trade almost at the same rate. I’m sure we will deal in future or so.

Don’t come here criticizing someone when you’ve got no solid proof or back up.Always be mindful of what you say.

Bro,can I have your digits for some
Questioning?

bless up mate, 08163051785
Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Sommydisaster(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
thanks for y'all that believe in me
I believe God will continue to bless us all to do more good
the TV' are still available
Re: 55" Inches Lg Oled 3d Tv (cheap Offer) by Sommydisaster(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
Another one
LG Oled curve has landed again
CONDITION : perfectly in order with the carton for safety

MODEL CODE :55EC930V-ZA
PRICE :270K (SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE)
CALL US ON 08167244435 AND WHATSAPP ON 08163051785
LET'S BRING OLED 4K DEFINITION TO YOUR DISPLAY

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Hp Compaq Nc6320 Intel Core 2 CPU Laptop @ 24K. / HP Probook 430 (320gb/4gb, Corei3) / Iphone X Factory Unlock Available 120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.