Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) (49086 Views)

Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos / New Pictures Of Family Of Five With Madness In Cross River / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by rame18(f): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2018
mkpor ufok at work, Lord have mercy.
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by bettercreature(m): 7:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Government need sieze the 3 kids i don’t think they are mad they are just following their parents footsteps
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2018
I'm bewildered! My mouth is still opened sef
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by backnbeta(f): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2018
ahahnow:
What is your definition of madness? Scattered hair? Because they move as a family? Are they really mad? You have seen them having a normal conversation with people means they are harmless and therefore you can go ask them whatsup since you can't mind your business and are embarrassing them on social media.
I don't think she's embarrassing them sir, they need the publicity because they need help

1 Like

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by sademola: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2018
What's the local and state government doing about it? Isn't this one of the main reasons for government? What has the people of their community done to assist? The only thing we are good at is blame federal government and hailing the rich celebrities.
I hope and pray that God will direct them to where they would be healed permanently
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Impecca(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2018
GoldenJAT:
Please! When next you make any comment here, remember to engage ur senses. THANK YOU.
Engage ko Propose ni. Thanks for the advice. Pls also remember to engage ur own senses while replying a 'senseless' post
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by MamaCass: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2018
Where are the NGOs when you need them? God have mercy. Their story might turn out to be a big one.
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Splasshhh(f): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2018
There is nothing we won't hear in Nigeria o

See my signature please
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by DAntivirus: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2018
Evablizin:
embarassed

In this case,i pray for God's intervention and mercy by sending a helper to this family. AMEN.

Amen, I love your personal text
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by DAntivirus: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2018
rame18:
mkpor ufok at work, Lord have mercy.

hnmmmm... seems like u know something about it
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Ifiegboria(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2018
Sigh!
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by johncallidon(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2018
This is heart melting story indeed.
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by emperorblog(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by joshnes(m): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2018
nmanma1:
Nawoh, dere kids might not b insane oo. God have mercy.
I think you are right. I don't think madness is transferrable by birth. I served in Ogoja and there are many mad people there, but this family stands out.
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by wink2015(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2018
The government of Cross Rivers State can help out by taking the father, wife, and three children to a Psychiatric hospital for treatment.

Non governmental agencies ( NGO ) can help out to send the family to psychiatric hospital.

Religious bodies and public spirited individual, humanitarian people can also help out to fund their treatment.

Madness or psychiatric problem is treatable contrary to widely held belief in Nigeria that it can not be treated.

It only takes a long time to treat depending on the magnitude of the madness.

They can also be taken to church for deliverance to clear the spiritual aspect of their problem as some madness is hatched in the spiritual coven.

Our politicians is voting trillions of naira to stage the 2019 general election. Some little part of this money can help this couple solve this debilitating and embarrassing ailment.

Let the Cross Rivers state governor take up the responsibility to get this family treated and rehabiliated.

If thousands of Niger delta oil money can be voted to rehabilated the North East.

Let a little of it be use to help this family to change the history of their medical problem.

Their problem is not beyond treatment or beyond spiritual deliverance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Amdoyin(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2018
kevoh:
Doesn't look like madness to me. More like a family practicing some weird sort of Religion/philosophy.
na wa oo! What kind of reasoning is this, what weird religion' philsophy is that?. The kids might be normal but the parents are completely insane.
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Evablizin(f): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2018
DAntivirus:

Amen, I love your personal text
Thank yousmiley
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2018
I don,t think their kids are insane.. buh this one weak me ooo, a whole family.
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by MVLOX(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2018
hmmm see as dis tin just change my mood dis morning
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by joshnes(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2018
sademola:
What's the local and state government doing about it? Isn't this one of the main reasons for government? What has the people of their community done to assist? The only thing we are good at is blame federal government and hailing the rich celebrities.
I hope and pray that God will direct them to where they would be healed permanently
Ogoja is like a hive for mad people. It will be quite difficult to walk for 10 minutes on a major road without seeing one or two mad persons. And the government both state and local don't seem to give a hoot about it.
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Kcobi18: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2018
please which part of ogoja, its a big l.g.a.
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Amdoyin(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2018
It touches me to the marrow. Really feel for them. Thanks for sharing, with people like you, nigeria will be a better place to live. Pls let share this story until it gets to the apropriate quarter. By sharing it, we can save this generations from imminent dooms. The future of the kids are so important. God bless federal republic of nigeria! God bless nairaland!! God bless the person that took the shot and share the story!!!
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by rame18(f): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2018
DAntivirus:

hnmmmm... seems like u know something about it

to a large extent.
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by rame18(f): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2018
joshnes:
Ogoja is like a hive for mad people. It will be quite difficult to walk for 10 minutes on a major road without seeing one or two mad persons. And the government both state and local don't seem to give a hoot about it.

Why are you drawing that conclusion?? Are you from that LGA or do you reside in that town?
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2018
Now you begin to wonder, what kind of explanation does one give to this?
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by AnanseK(m): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2018
wink2015:
The government of Cross Rivers State can help out by taking the father, wife, and three children to a Psychiatric hospital for treatment.

Non governmental agencies ( NGO ) can help out to send the family to psychiatric hospital.

Religious bodies and public spirited individual, humanitarian people can also help out to fund their treatment.

Madness or psychiatric problem is treatable contrary to widely held belief in Nigeria that it can not be treated.

It only takes a long time to treat depending on the magnitude of the madness.

They can also be taken to church for deliverance to clear the spiritual aspect of their problem as some madness is hatched in the spiritual coven.

Our politicians is voting trillions of naira to stage the 2019 general election. Some little part of this money can help this couple solve this debilitating and embarrassing ailment.

Let the Cross Rivers state governor take up the responsibility to get this family treated and rehabiliated.

If thousands of Niger delta oil money can be voted to rehabilated the North East.

Let a little of it be use to help this family to change the history of their medical problem.

Their problem is not beyond treatment or beyond spiritual deliverance.

Don’t go too far my friend. This is a problem for the Local Government to solve. Check it out what is the annual budget of Onoja LGA and what is the money used for? Why do they have an LGA Chairman and Councllors? Why do they even have an L GA?
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Alal(m): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2018
FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CREATOR, I IMPLORE THE GOVERNMENT,RELIGIOUS LEADERS, NGO, AND OTHER WELL MEANING ORGANIZATIONS TO PLS HELP THIS FAMILY ESPECIALLY THESE KIDS. THERE IS NO SINS THAT CAN NOT BE ATONED.

1 Like

Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2018
lielbree:
A country blessed with abundant resources yet no social welfare... cry
This goes to show the plans they have for the country.. All of the old f00ls from the beginning till tomorrow undecided
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by AgentGoat: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2018
And no one care to do anything about it?

O boy this thing weak me this morning o
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2018
sad sad sad sad
Re: Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos) by omonikiba(f): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2018
Haaaa, if na person do them hmmm, the person wicked oooo.

A whole family? Whyyyy. Tears in my eyes. Lord have mercy on them.

But where are their relatives? Their relatives cant help? Even to take the kids from them? We only have families when all is well.

But the government? I pray help locate them now in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. / Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos / Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.