Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son (50883 Views)

Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan / Jada Pollock's Bikini Body At The Beach (Photo) / Ella Agu Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by oneguy007: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:
Hello friend I want to attend to 5 emergency cases mostly serious that 5k can solve .. thank you. State your genuine reason and detail of account if you see alert fine but if you don’t see sorry yours was not so bad.

Admin please I need to this to be a topic
Sir am a student, I need the money to celebrate my mother 50 years birthday coming up 21st October. I want to put a smile on my struggling mother face that day for trying to raise I and my siblings all alone. 0047285333, Igwilo arinze, diamond bank. Am OK with any amount sir.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by gentlechyke(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:
Hello friend I want to attend to 5 emergency cases mostly serious that 5k can solve .. thank you. State your genuine reason and detail of account if you see alert fine but if you don’t see sorry yours was not so bad.

Can i hit you up privately?
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Hurpeyemyyy: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

Please brother am still waiting if there can be any help plz I have 100 in my account 900 will do a long way plz bruh gt Bank 0128196734 Ramon
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by F4wizzy: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=Cheeryfeet post=72015466][/quote]

What’s your number !
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by F4wizzy: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
MicroSweet:

I work in a school but yet to be paid last two months salaries, and not even sure when I'm gonna be paid. I'll need your support so I'd hang on. Can't quit cos I gotta be busy till things improve.

Send me your number on my email fabulouswyze@aol.com
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by marycookie93: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
pls sir am a student of tai solarin uni of education ijebu ode,and my clearance fee is 80000 any amount u have to support I will appreciate... God bless you sir
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by lightwhite: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Hasheem1hash(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

Hello, been battling with ulcer and my medication r no more. help! Bank:FCMB. acc number: 4878002013.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by F4wizzy: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Chinenyebae:

please I'm in my final year, i need assistant to finish up my school project. Money had been delaying me to finished up pls

gtbank 0118834103

Send your number to my email fabulouswyze@aol.com
thanks in anticipation
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by F4wizzy: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
Send number to fabulouswyze@aol.com
OpeoluwaElizabe:
hello please am a student of OAU we just resumed and am broke no money to eat please anything will be fine...please help me.this my account number 1130-551-874 Skye bank
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Chigirl042(f): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

Good afternoon
I'm a student and I will be glad if u can consider me.I need money to complete my school fee.
Access bank:0766696187.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by F4wizzy: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hasheem1hash:
Hello, been battling with ulcer and my medication r no more. help! Bank:FCMB. acc number: 4878002013.

Send your number to fabulouswyze@aol.com
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by MicroSweet(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by JasonScoolari: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

I made a pledge to divine orphanage home Asaba and the money I have with me is not complete, Help me to help them. smiley
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Iamasa(f): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

Sir please help me I need this money to complete my registration fees.Here is my dad's acct details
Bature Danbaki
FCMB
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Opeade939(f): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

Givers Never Lack.
May God bless you for what you're doing...
Bless Up!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by faithfull18(f): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hmm, this is serious..
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by francisMKD(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
itspzpics:
Popular mavin first lady Tiwa Savage flaunt Hot Bikini body at the beach with her little cutie. jamil

What do you think ?

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/tiwa-savage-flaunt-hot-bikini-body-at-the-beach-with-her-kid/

hot bikini Ke ?? I tot she was sick and was on injection some days ago...haba bloggers why naa ??
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by francisMKD(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

Seun and mods come oo....I have caught one scammer....pple dey forward dem account detail to him oo...do the needful please!!!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by MicroSweet(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
francisMKD:

Seun and mods come oo....I have caught one scammer....pple dey forward dem account detail to him oo...do the needful please!!!

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by GAPPLE: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
awwfar:
chai! Tiwa's thread don become ashiri abo, Alabamusa's joint
Lwkmd!..
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Lucifer66(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ikmontana1:
Am really broke bro
Anytin to help, even 2k.. I will really appreciate Tanx bro

First Bank

Poverty will kill you yorubuas sha
*spits*
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by GAPPLE: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Itzurboi:
Baba do-good, see dont even give Chinenyebae and Iamasa the money, those gals go use the money buy chewing gum... Signed: Their village leader.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!..
You just cast and spoil market fo them sha..
I'm laughing out loud!..
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Akpacha(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

If u mean this, God bless u more, I pray genuine pple get the cash.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Akpacha(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
ugly tin
she is not ugly.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by pakani112(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] tiwa hot and sexy looking
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Akpacha:
she is not ugly.
u win
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Akpacha(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
u win
wasn't a contest!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by Hasheem1hash(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
F4wizzy:

Send your number to fabulouswyze@aol.com
was not able to link the site. however this is my contact 08039273881..
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Akpacha:
wasn't a contest!
Is a contest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Nigerians Who Died In 2015 / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter's 15th Birthday Party / Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.