Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,105 members, 7,845,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

You Have Your Own Place - Proverbs 27:8; Psalm 1:1-3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have Your Own Place - Proverbs 27:8; Psalm 1:1-3 (245 Views)

A Loud Greeting Early In The Morning Is The Same As A Curse - Proverbs 27:14 / Labour Not To Lose Your Place In God - Proverbs 27:8; Psalm 1:1-3 / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 27/8/17 Who Takes Lead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have Your Own Place - Proverbs 27:8; Psalm 1:1-3 by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Everything that God created has a place; every man has a place. For every one of us, there’s a place called ‘THERE’ and until you get to that place, you are simply in space; you are not in place. Proverbs 27: 8 explains the gravity of being out of place. God likens a man that wanders out of his place to a bird that wanders out of its nest.
Every plan, programme and provision that God has for you has a place attached to it. God placed Abraham in Canaan, Joseph in Egypt and Daniel in Babylon to fulfil their purpose in God. God used Moses in the wilderness to lead the children of Israel out of Egypt into the Promised Land. Joshua’s place was the Promised Land while Esther fulfilled her destiny in the palace of the king of Medes and Persia.
God called Nehemiah from the palace of Babylon to return to Jerusalem to build. God used Peter among the Jews in Jerusalem but sent Paul to the Gentiles. Our Lord Jesus Christ Himself knew that when He came in His earthly ministry He was sent to the Jews and not to the gentiles. He was so conscious of the geographical dimension of the programme of God for his life that He did not venture outside of the scope of the design of God for Him. You and I must recognize this subject of the place where we are to fulfil our purpose- the divine destiny that God designed for us.

PRAYER: Lord, show me the place that you have allocated me to fulfil my destiny and I will stay. Deliver me from everything that wants to lure me out of my place in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 19:1-21:14, 1 Thessalonians 5:4-28, Psalm 82:1-8, Proverbs 25:9-10

Rev. Olusola Areogun
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Pvc, But It's Time To Pray / Why Different Types Of Christian And Believe / Why People Fall Under Anointing In Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.