Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Daniel Wilson Said It All. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel Wilson Said It All. (433 Views)

Yomi Adeyemi-Wilson Is Dead! / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Wilson Said It All. by 4thestate: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2018
They say change. But do something else.
Some people saw and said this years ago and certainly Daniel Wilson is right. Those who have ears let them hear - APC IS EVIL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlEpFQyvhPA
Re: Daniel Wilson Said It All. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2018
God bless our PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI as he his on the way to take our country to the land flowing with milk and honey for another 4 years.

Ride on Daddy.

Sai Baba!!

See ya soon Nairaland!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daniel Wilson Said It All. by frbona: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2018
post=72007725:
God bless our PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI as he his on the way to take our country to the land flowing with milk and honey for another 4 years.

Ride on Daddy.

Sai Baba!!

See ya soon Nairaland!
this comment should have ended with, just kidding
Re: Daniel Wilson Said It All. by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2018
post=72007725:

Ride on Daddy.

Sai Baba!!

See ya soon Nairaland!
Tinubu does not agree

Re: Daniel Wilson Said It All. by 4thestate: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2018
post=72007725:

Ride on Daddy.

Sai Baba!!

See ya soon Nairaland!
All these nonsense pictures your posting here, pls remove them o.

In addition, I dont have children yet and I really would want to, however if giving my blokos to Atiku will guarantee his winning, I gladly will do so.
Re: Daniel Wilson Said It All. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2018
4thestate:

All these nonsense pictures your posting here, pls remove them o.

In addition, I dont have children yet and I really would want to, however if giving my blokos to Atiku will guarantee his winning, I gladly will do so.
Goodluck with you and your blokos.

Vote for whoever you believe in.

A good Nigeria is what we all pray for.

Therefore.... have a nice day and keep your blokos for your future wife and not to someone with half a dozen wife already!
Get your priorities right young man!!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Wilson Said It All. by 4thestate: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2018
post=72008583:

Goodluck with you and your blokos.

Vote for whoever you believe in.

A good Nigeria is what we all pray for.

Therefore.... have a nice day and keep your blokos for your future wife and not to someone with half a dozen wife already!
Get your priorities right young man!!
And make sure you keep the pictures of that ruffian on your phone. Don't bring them here
Re: Daniel Wilson Said It All. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2018
4thestate:

And make sure you keep the pictures of that ruffian on your phone. Don't bring them here
.......as e be say na your uncle or Village chief get this forum shey?!
Well, u can do whatever with your blokos, your choice in life.
Now, go and get busy.

Rise up and WORK!
Byeeee!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Refused A $1M Deal Just To Expose My Daughter! "Like Seriously?" / Afro Classic Diva Poshryna Set Social Media On Fire With Hot Stuning Photos.. / Actress Moyo Lawal Receives Award From Nigerian High Commission Of Malaysia (PHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.