Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. (1573 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Any PDP Candidate Can Defeat Buhari — Turaki / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by 042report: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2018
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP, Atiku Abubakar has said he would continue from where Olusegun Obasanjo’s Presidency stopped in 2007 when he becomes president.

Atiku stated this after his meeting with the former president who forgave and endorsed him for the 2019 election.

Obasanjo had in the meeting endorsed Atiku’s presidential ambition, declaring that he will defeat the incumbent President, Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in 2019.

According to him, he believes that Atiku has ‘re-discovered and re-positioned himself’ and is now good enough to enjoy his support in the next election.

Speaking on the outcome of the meeting, Atiku in a statement described the visit as historic for himself, Obasanjo and the country.

He said he could not have been what he was today without the wise counsel of his former boss and the opportunity he offered him to be the vice-president.

Atiku promised that if he became the president, he would continue from where the Obasanjo presidency stopped in 2007.

He said, “This visit is an historic one for both of us and for this country, because, as I have said last Sunday, I paid tribute to him(Obasanjo) because I couldn’t have been what I am today without his wise counsel, without his picking me as his Vice-President for eight years and without the training I got from his tutelage and his leadership.

“I believe the time has come for all of us to work together, to unite and work together, so that this country can be repositioned on the path of unity, truth and prosperity.

“Mr President sir, today is one of the happiest days of my life. As I said a few moments ago up there, after your presidency, we have had three presidents in this country, the only President you have trained is I, and I said I am going to commit my presidency, if I become one, to the continuation of your own presidency and legacy.”

Others at the meeting were Bishop David Oyedepo, Bishop Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Senator Ben Murray Bruce, former governors of Osun and Cross River states, governor, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, and Liyel Imoke, and Director-General, Atiku Campaign Organisation, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, among others.

Source.... http://042report.com/2019-election-see-what-i-will-do-if-i-defeat-buhari-atiku-abubakar
Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by ojmaroni247(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2018
ATikulating for 2019 kiss

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by SarkinYarki: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2018
Oga you don't have a choice you must defeat him

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by Ehiscotch(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2018
This one Bishop Oyedepo is taking part actively in partisan politics is somewhat strange but not totally unexpected.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by buhariguy(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2018
"If i become one " - thief atiku.
And you have already become one.
You are already the President of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by PossibleUN: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2018
I'm already Atikulated.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2018
I hate Buhari but I can’t trust Atiku as well

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by nwaanambra1(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2018
swagalistic and atikulated president!

see those leather bangles on his hands - young at heart.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by Kaetoh: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2018
Ehiscotch:
This one Bishop Oyedepo is taking part actively in partisan politics is somewhat strange but not totally unexpected.
He is there to make a good deal so Fulani herdsmen and rowdy military and police will stop killing our Christian brothers and sisters living in rural farm settlements. Christiandom needs a brave voice like Oyedepo in a time of jihad like this. We must never continue with Buhari and his fulani military chiefs, else we might wake up as slaves one morning in our God given land.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by muykem: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2018
The fact is that you can not win.
Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by eazyman(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2018
grin I'm just laughing and observing.....[b][/b]
Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by xtravanganza: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2018
honestly, since when I've been following Nigeria's politics I've not seen a person with beautiful manifestos like #atikulate

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Did you call your brain into action at all while thinking or did you just borrow brain to think for once because I don't understand? If Bishop Oyedepo is invited to broker peace, he should insult them and make himself not available? Is that what will make you happy? Because he is a man of God, he shouldn't attend to national issue when he is called upon? I don't know why we have so many baby factory products these days showing their ignorances on social media because they have free megabytes. I think research should be conducted to find out whether some people are born foolish or weather they grow up or graduate from higher institutions before they acquire certificate in foolishness?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by Nwadiuto247: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2018
I support Atiku for now.
Still watching develoopments

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by Davidblen(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2018
muykem:
The fact is that you can not win.
Fool, is your type dat always reject rice for sweets angry

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by izombie(m): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku please just probe mr integrity abeg.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by overall90: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2018
Ehiscotch:

Sheikh Gumi was there too.why is nobody talking about him?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by Nemesis001: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2018
Ehiscotch:
What do you understand by the word partisan politics

So he shouldn't go and settle the quarrel between Atiku and Obj right?

If I knock you en... nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by haconjy(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2018
Pls don't associate obj policies in yours I beg you... Less you might not like it... @Atiku
Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by BafanaBafana: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2018
Obasanjo on Atiku:
"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"
Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32
Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by behosgroups2019: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2018
36 REASONS WHY BUHARI AND HIS FAILURE MUST GORVERN THE 36 STATES AGAIN!

1. PMB has failed but TSA institution can't hike their school fees.

2. Buhari has failed but local rice farmers are becoming millionaires and Thailand is crying.

3. Buhari has failed yet there is a boast in agricultural sectors generally.

4. Buhari has failed but local manufacturers are growing by the day.

5. Buhari has failed yet 2nd Niger bridge is now coming up after 16 years of promising and campaigning on it.

6. Buhari has failed but USA president backed him up with faith and physically to route the thieves that looted our common wealth.

7. Buhari is a failure but currency swap deal between China and Nigeria went through..

8. Buhari has failed but whistle blowing policy yielded more revenue than loot recovery by EFCC for 16 years of PDP.

9. Buhari has failed but jamb remittance to federal account for 2017 was unprecedented in the annals of Jamb history.

10. Buhari is bad yet no one has tagged stealing to his name.

11. Buhari is bad yet we are yet to see another presidential candidates.

12. Buhari has failed woefully but fertilizer producers are exporting not importing.

13. Buhar has failed but inmates are celebrating new homes that was build for their comfortability.

14. Buhari has failed but rice and other food items importation has considerably reduced

15. Buhari is a failure yet many Nigerians cannot step their foot in Nigeria for fear of prosecution.

16. Buhari is a failure but 200,000 youths get #30,000 monthly as social investment .
Another 300,000 youths are waiting for budget to start enjoy same.

17. Buhari has failed but he has the political will,effrontery,audacity and bravery to implement TSA which has blocked public revenue leakage.

18. Buhari has failed but beneficiaries of social intervention is increasing.

19. Buhari has failed but the money you usually mapped out for fueling and buying of gas has reduced.

20. Buhari has failed yet presidential candidates are becoming a scarce commodity.

21. Buhari failed yet international travelers are saved from all manners of extortion that usually brings disgrace to our nation.

22. Buhari has failed yet those that steal our money are suddenly fallen sick claiming one form of of sickness to another.

23. Buhari has failed, yet we have over 4,000 corruption related cases pending in courts.

24. Buhari has failed, yet corrupt politicians are being denied access to US.

25. Buhari has failed yet a SAN bagged a jail term.

26. Buhari has failed ,a sitting senator is afraid to visit his town thereby jumping out of a moving vehicle.

27. Buhari has failed but Loko Oweto bridge is built and Motorable.

28. Buhari has failed yet BH are no more acquiring territories.

29. Buhari has failed but your club and relaxation spots in Abuja bubbles all the time without fearing that there might be an explosion of bombs by BH.

30. Buhari has failed but figures on export trade keeps increasing.

31. Buhari has not achieved anything but big thieves are afraid to show their stolen money in the public.

32. Buhari has failed but all our major expressway across the nation are wearing a jersey look.

33. Buhari has failed indeed in the eyes of the thieves and their offsprings.

34. He failed woefully yet, rails are been built across states,

35. He failed but have bailout to the 36 state to clear outstanding workers salaries

36. He failed but yet we can sleep with our two eyes closed.

TRUTH BE TOLD, IT IS THE LOOTERS THAT FAILED.....?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election; See What I Will Do If I Defeat Buhari – Atiku Abubakar. by kaxilum: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
IF PHOTOGRAPHY IS YOUR PASSION – GET PRACTICAL TRAINING FROM PROFESSIONALS! IKEJA CENTER

The Photography industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified Photographer, it is at an all-time high. So, if you’re interested , we recommend that you get qualified now!

Get everything you need to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography from professional instructors with years of practical working experience and portfolio. When it comes to learning about all things digital photography, look no further The ICT HUB – IKEJA CENTER

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from PHOTOGRAPHY Experts
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

(1) (Reply)

Just In_atiku Starts Presidential Campaign With Facebook Address—see Link / Breaking; Another PDP Campaign Stage Collapse With Fayose Video / JUST IN: Atiku May Face Life Imprisonment After 2019 General Elections (REASONS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.