Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK (568 Views)

Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) / Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by tiwaz(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2018
Fani Kayode has stated that the PDP presidential flag bearer for 2019 election will emerge the winner since ex Nigerian President, Obasanjo has endorsed him.

Fani Kayode said this in a series of tweets he made this morning. The tweets reads below.

OBJ endorsed himself in 1999: he won. OBJ endorsed himself in 2003: he won. OBJ endorsed Yar'Adua in 2007: he won. OBJ endorsed GEJ in 2011: he won. OBJ endorsed Buhari in 2015: he won. OBJ has endorsed Atiku in 2019: he will win.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/10/12/obj-has-endorsed-atiku-in-2019-he-will-win-fani-kayode/

CC: Ishiove, Lalasticlalal

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by jlinkd78(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2018
F
Re: Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by ashacot: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2018
OBJ and other general fail to understand that they made a mistake to endorse a general like them in 2015 to rule Nigeria.

Just as OBJ was able to silence IBB after 1999, that is how buhari will silence all of them. Buhari has successfully taken over all the political structure of the country apart from few states in south east.

An example is Platue state LG election recently. Why wailers where saying Atiku and pdp is North Central and Nortg central is pdp/Atiku, APC cleared %80 of the LGA election.

Sai baba

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by baliyubla: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2018
Smite or smear him as much as you like, that won't change the fact that OBJ has a 100% record of determining the Nigerian President since 1999 and that won't change now. Congrats to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar President Elect In Waiting of the FRN.
Re: Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by yemmight(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2018
Those days you quoted were dark days in Naija politics, now we dey see very well,

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by ChrisMafian: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2018
Someone should please tell this man he is dreaming. Obasanjo is of no political importance. God will not forgive those wishing for Atiku to become our president.
Sai Baba 2019

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by Anigreat: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2018
shocked

Before nkor, who go win?

We all know, lifeless cowhari is a goner.
Re: Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by Buterflyle0: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2018
FFK is it the same endorsement OBJ gave Atiku in his book MY WATCH? grin

Let me quote what OBJ said about Atiku in his book.

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

FFK you talk like a little child. In fact a little child has more wisdom than you.

I know you would want Atiku because just like GEJ he is an ATM with no pin code. cheesy

Nigerians are wiser. No more going back to looters and the days of thieves of our commonwealth.

Re: Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by Nemesis001: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

FFK you talk like a little child. In fact a little child has more wisdom than you.

I know you would want Atiku because just like GEJ he is an ATM with no pin code. cheesy

Nigerians are wiser. No more going back to looters and the days of thieves of our commonwealth.

Is it that you guys can't here the words on the street

Even if FBI, Interpol, DIA, NIA, Homeland Security, NSA and the whole Americans arrest and imprison Atiku, I and my family will still vote for him.

Shebi Buharist think say na only them get sense ni. . Atiku till I die.

Show me a video of Atiku robbing a bank, He must rule us from the prison yard o
Re: Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by Anigreat: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

FFK you talk like a little child. In fact a little child had more wisdom than you.

shocked

Sharrap i say Sharrap

Your lifeless, clueless, fleshless, visionless, certificateless, boneless, mannerless, brainless lord and savior will be kicked out. Affliction shall never rise again.

Buhari not again!

ATIKU IS THE MAN!!!!

Re: Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by Buterflyle0: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2018
Nemesis001:

Is it that you guys can't here the words on the street

Even if FBI, Interpol, DIA, NIA, Homeland Security, NSA and the whole Americans arrest and imprison Atiku, I and my family will still vote for him.

Shebi Buharist think say na only them get sense ni. . Atiku till I die.

Show me a video of Atiku robbing a bank, He must rule us from the prison yard o

Ipob miscreants always thinking my posts are meant for them. They don't know that so many more are also reading.

Good thing you agree that Atiku is corrupt and a thief.
Re: Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by WhyMoD: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2018
Only two groups of Yorubas are supporting still Bubu.

1. The group that have no thinking power of their own. Tinubu is their Lord and savior. So they follow anything he says like a flock of sheeps.

2. The other groups are the ones wishing that Bubu would die before 2023 so that osibanjo would take over from him..

These two groups are wicked, selfish do not wish the country well. They're not different from Bokoharam, except that they do not use guns and bombs.

The rest of the Yorubas who are reasonable doe
not support Bubu. They know he has failed and does not deserve another term
Re: Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by ChrisMafian: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2018
WhyMoD:

Only two groups of Yorubas are supporting still Bubu.
1. The group that have no thinking power of their own. Tinubu is their Lord and savior. So they follow anything he says like a herd of sheeps.

2. The other groups are the ones wishing that Bubu would die before 2023 so that osibanjo would take over from him..

The rest of the Yorubas who are reasonable does not support Bubu. They know he has failed and does not deserve another term
No sane person should support an International thief.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by Nemesis001: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Ipob miscreants always thinking my posts are meant for them. They don't know that so many more are also reading.

cry me a river boy grin

no more 30k for you anymore
Re: Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by Afamed: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2018
Fortunately Nigerians are not ready to vote for candidate who bought a ticket for N42b. Say no to #Atikulooting
Re: Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by WhyMoD: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

No sane person should support an International thief.
this is how ur anticorruption Messiah looted Nigeria..

Re: Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by Afamed: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2018
Nemesis001:
cry me a river boy grin

no more 30k for you anymore
No more #Atikulooting
Re: Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK by ashacot: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

That is just it. They fail to understand it.

(1) (Reply)

Statement By Oseloka Obaze To PDP Igbo Leaders On Peter Obi VP Nomination / Atiku’s University A Byproduct Of Corruption - Group / *exposed: Okorocha, Ararume And Izunaso’s Satanic Pact Against Imo*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.