Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

"Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says (23150 Views)

Lai Mohammed Visits Former President Muhammadu Buhari In Daura (pictures) / Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Benekruku(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
speedyGonzales:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LIFELESS IS RESPECT?

go to Buhari's UN speech comment section on YouTube and see citizens of other African countries insult Nigerian president, then compare that with the love of Ghanaian, Rwandan, Kenyan, and South African president.

Chivasex:
yes Nigeria is respected for you and your leadership and looting team always sleeping on duty
foolish man

5%
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Curry30: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nigeria has to be respected. The international community is in awe how a country with so much wealth will be the poverty capital of the world.

They're in awe how a president could label the same youths that voted him to power useless and lazy.

They're in awe how the GDP/economy of the country is the fastest growing/most vibrant on paper yet the citizens are poorer than Syrian refugees.

They are amazed. Truly, they can't help but respect Nigeria for the massive govt magic going on.

2 Likes

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Agbgift(f): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Is this Old man okay?

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by EmekaBlue(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
malu sharaap dia

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by holuphisayor(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Yes, Nigeria is now respected because you don turn am to herdsmen republic.

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by badesco(m): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
The worst , clueless and lifeless president Nigeria ever had...and no country will ever respect us if am his man remain in power.....

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Justinah4real(f): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
eleojo23:
The lines below will be written in the history books when his story is told to future generations.

"Even in his last days as President, Buhari kept on lying to the citizens. He continually basked in the euphoria of non-existent achievements till his last day in office. And thus the word 'clueless' was given a human face"

What a sad story. Chai Bubu, you see your life? embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by wink2015(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
shocked
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by wink2015(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Magichand:
The President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has said Nigeria is now respected in the international community and this is evident in his interaction with foreign leaders.

President Buhari made this known via his official Instagram account.

He wrote:

Read more
https://zenithnaija.com/internationally-nigeria-is-now-respected-president-buhari-says/

ANTI CORRUPTION IS NOT THE ONLY PROBLEM WE HAVE IN NIGERIA.

Must Buhari spend 90 percent of his government time fighting corruption while leaving 10 percent for the rest of the problem that affects the citizenry.
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Boyooosa(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
onyepapa:
I tot I was told that old people have sense and they don't lie!! Chaiiii this buhari case na foolishness! The man is just a fool at 80
Chai! someone's father! And u av ur own dad, where is he if I may ask..
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by chinedu234(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
If it wasn't a problem,it needn't be mentioned. Respect is a natural phenomenon. But we know that the following indices do not attract respect:illegal migration,human trafficking and prostitution,huge local and foreign debts,medical tourism,local terrorism,rising poverty and unemployment levels,lack of modern infrastructure for living etc. Mr president sir,no country will respect you unless you can compete favourably in the modern way of life. At times I wonder what it will be like watching the president of Nigeria doing a tweet life on tv. Maybe a task the handlers can coach him on for some time. Possibly one or two.........abracadabra!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by michoim(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sai baba has done it. Long live PMB. Go beyond 2019 in power...
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by naijjaman(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
sad
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by SmilingMary(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
This is the joke of the century.

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ya why shouldn't they respect us.

Afterall is not easy to have uneducated man rulling bounches of educated men and women.

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by chronique(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Na so. So respected to the point that Tanzania had to downgrade us and put us in the category of Mali, Niger, Somalia and Co as countries who must obtain visa before entering Tanzania. Person wey no get sense no go fit ever get sense.

2 Likes

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Amumaigwe: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
AbelDjassi:

But Trump has also called Obama a 'patsy', a 'cheater', and a 'founder of isis'.
What is more, he has said some pretty uncomplimentary things about folks like you and me too. Geddit? angry

Irony!

Lifeless has a lot to to with performance and soundness of mind than being called a cheater. A good leader can be a cheater but no good leader can be lifeless.

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by ajl: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Never pitching for Atiku but for Sowore's African Action Congress, but who respect help. Has that put food on the table. Nigerians are still bring attacked in South Africa. Ghana just closed some Nigerian businesses... Buhari can't just get it. Old school mentality na wahala o!

4 Likes

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Mfonky01: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Does that make life for we Nigerians living in Nigeria better? Does that put food on our table and reduce cost of living? Please someone remind me of PMB campaign promises again....

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Omeokachie: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
By people like Donald Trump?

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by ajl: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
oriyomihamzat:
SOWORE TO MOGHALU: YOU ARE NOT READY TO RULE NIGERIA

https://oriyomihamzat.com/sowore-to-moghalu-you-are-not-ready-to-rule-nigeria/

So what criteria define readiness?
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by speedyGonzales: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Benekruku:

5%

You are the sycophant that lacks the balls to say it as it is! As waste of oxygen and your parents food.
Your ancestors, brave warriors that fought for your ancestral lands, all those years to survive as community, are ashamed of you as a weak and cowardly offspring that cannot speak truth to a failed leader.

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Benekruku(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
speedyGonzales:

You are the sycophant that lacks the balls to say it as it is! As waste of oxygen and your parents food.
Your ancestors, brave warriors that fought for your ancestral lands, all those years to survive as community, are ashamed of you as a weak and cowardly offspring that cannot speak truth to a failed leader.

grin grin grin

See English

Confirmed Igbotic English
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Let's keep atikulating jare.
anybody still supporting APC and Buhari is nothing but Isis and bokoharam.

Habba, can't this man just shut up and leave in peace

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by thunderbabs: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lol.. Respected by

This man is dreaming sha

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

See English

Confirmed Igbotic English

The guy Don Finnish you already.

Who cares about English? is English his father's language? No.

Go to China, Russia and other powerful countries and you'll see professors who can't speak at all.

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Temptee101(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Bastard fool, he-goat orphan who raped Aisha at the age of 10

After the 'women belong to the other room', 'all Nigerians are criminals', 'Nigerian youths are lazy', '97% and 5% slogan' etc... comments?

We can see how the world respects you and Nigeria by tagging you 'lifeless'

Fool, who doesn't know he's mad

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by ajl: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
ajl:

So what criteria define readiness?

I got the point clearly after reading the story. The caption is a bit misleading. It's like someone saying aspirants like Sowore to Moghalu are not ready to be President of Nigeria, instead it's a statement from Sowore saying Moghalu is not ready to preside since Moghalu does not yet have an idea of what an ideal minimum wage should be claiming he still need to research after coming in.

This agree with my point that Moghalu can't be different from these old schools because he paid homage to Babangida to intimate him of his aspiration. How can someone who claim to have worked for UN and a former deputy governor of CBN be acting as if he is not aware of useful monetary data to come up.with an appropriate minimum wage.
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Mftivi: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
crossfm:
Yes Nigerians are really been respected internationally that was the reason why Tanzania is rejecting us visa on arrival.The respect Nigerians enjoy is so much that is the reason they are been sloutered like goats in south Africa.Even in Ghana they respect us by looking up our shops.In niger Republic,they show us respect by accusing us of being terrorists in their country.In china,they accord us so much respect by clamping down our citizens like rats.they even say we have no government in China.The case in kenya is even more condescending,because they believe our citizens bring underdevelopment to their country.In Benin Republic,Nigerian students are been looked up for months without fear over there.in Cameron our women are been raped and our lands been confiscated over there.let me not go into the respect we command in European countries. Or the USA.
I am in kenya currently hiding, not because I have committed any crime but because I am a Nigerian, if I step outside now the police will arrest me and cuff me like a common criminal, they will extort me and if I dont comply they will frame me up and nobody will believe I am innocent. I cant take such humiliation so from my hiding place I am planning my travel back to Nigeria. The Nigerian embassy here is useless, this people can just wake up and do anything they want to you.

1 Like

Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by blackmercyvelli(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Yes of cause, say baba 2019
Re: "Internationally, Nigeria Is Now Respected"- President Muhammadu Buhari Says by Benekruku(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

The guy Don Finnish you already.

Who cares about English? is English his father's language? No.

Go to China, Russia and other powerful countries and you'll see professors who can't speak at all.

grin grin grin

Mad people plenty for Nairaland o

Person dey ask and answer hin own question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike & Abdulsalami Abubakar At The Inauguration Of Pamo University (Photos) / Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate / President Tinubu Arrives Lagos For Sallah Celebrations (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.