Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How Sarkodie ‘disgraced’ Every Ghanaian Musician In His New Song ‘my Advice’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Sarkodie ‘disgraced’ Every Ghanaian Musician In His New Song ‘my Advice’ (491 Views)

How Sarkodie Embarrassed Me When I First Met Him And What I Did To Him - Nasty / Alleged Nud£s Of Ghanaian Musician, Black Sherif Leaks (video) / Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Sarkodie ‘disgraced’ Every Ghanaian Musician In His New Song ‘my Advice’ by Mowunmiaf: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2018
It’s no doubt that, Sarkodie is one of the finest musicians Ghana can boast of and he knows that and always uses every opportunity he gets to remind us of that when he raps, especially when featured on songs of other musicians—He enjoys being the ‘Highest’ and wouldn’t want to share that space with anyone, not even the dancehall artiste Shatta Wale.

Some 2 days ago, he dropped a song titled ‘My Advice’ which was a direct diss song to Shatta Wale and it has been applauded by several other rappers and celebrities as once again, he proved why he’s the best Ghanaian rapper and also why he’s got that global recognition.

We’ve been listening to the song over and over again and we noticed how Sarkodie subtly ‘disgraced’ other musicians on his song ‘My Advice’ in his attempt to diss Shatta Wale and also remind everyone that he’s ‘untouchable’

Truth is, Sarkodie is a smart musician, so we are certain, the other musicians didn’t even pay attention to that part of the lyrics in his song, or perhaps they’ve come to terms that, Sarkodie holds the key to the music industry.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: http://aftrending.com/how-sarkodie-disgraced-every-ghanaian-musician-in-his-new-song-my-advice/

(1) (Reply)

Soco By Wizkid Wins Big At Afrimma Awards 2018 - Best Video / Davido And Dj Ecool Rehearsal Session Will Make You Go Gaga / Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-year-old Girl He Bullied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.