Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,715 members, 7,865,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Photos: Motorist Kills Former Delta Community Leader, Dudu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Motorist Kills Former Delta Community Leader, Dudu (356 Views)

Silas Onyima: Gunmen Kill Anambra Community Leader / Christmas Cow Kills Former Youth President In Bayelsa (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Anthony Oreh, Delta Community Leader (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Motorist Kills Former Delta Community Leader, Dudu by sophsia62: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2018
A vehicle on Friday knocked down and killed former first Vice President of Aladja Community Council, Mr. Henry Dudu along the Aladja/DSC Expressway in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State, Akelicious can report.

The deceased served under Paulson Okobiebi, who was then president of Aladja Community Council.

Details as to the cause of the accident are still sketchy as at press time but it was gathered that the victim bled profusely and died as he was being rushed to the hospital for medical treatment.

It was learnt that after the unfortunate incident, the driver of the vehicle quickly rushed to the Ovwian/Aladja Police station to lodge a complaint, and for fear of being mobbed.

When contacted for confirmation, the Delta State Commissioner of Police, CP Muhammad Mustafa said,”I am not aware. Unless I call the DPO to confirm. If I confirm it, I will get back to you.”

Meantime, the Assistant Secretary of Aladja Community Council, Comrade Ighotegwolor Bezi, in a chat with Akelicious, confirmed the development.

Bezi described the incident as a big blow to the entire Aladja community and its people.

According to him,” Henry Dudu was killed by a vehicle and the driver ran to the Police Station. However, we will ensure the Police does not cover up the matter.

“The late Henry Dudu served the community very well in his capacity as first Vice President. He is a gentleman to the core.

“I want to also use this medium to console the Aladja Community particularly his immediate family including his wife and children he left behind.”

More photos at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/10/photos-motorist-kills-former-delta.html

Re: Photos: Motorist Kills Former Delta Community Leader, Dudu by emmaak2(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Rip to the dead
Re: Photos: Motorist Kills Former Delta Community Leader, Dudu by RevenGeMission: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
could it be an asssassinatiuon ??

i fear those people

RIP to the dead
Re: Photos: Motorist Kills Former Delta Community Leader, Dudu by ChroniclesNg(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
sophsia62:
A vehicle on Friday knocked down and killed former first Vice President of Aladja Community Council, Mr. Henry Dudu along the Aladja/DSC Expressway in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State, Akelicious can report.

The deceased served under Paulson Okobiebi, who was then president of Aladja Community Council.

Details as to the cause of the accident are still sketchy as at press time but it was gathered that the victim bled profusely and died as he was being rushed to the hospital for medical treatment.

It was learnt that after the unfortunate incident, the driver of the vehicle quickly rushed to the Ovwian/Aladja Police station to lodge a complaint, and for fear of being mobbed.

When contacted for confirmation, the Delta State Commissioner of Police, CP Muhammad Mustafa said,”I am not aware. Unless I call the DPO to confirm. If I confirm it, I will get back to you.”

Meantime, the Assistant Secretary of Aladja Community Council, Comrade Ighotegwolor Bezi, in a chat with Akelicious, confirmed the development.

Bezi described the incident as a big blow to the entire Aladja community and its people.

According to him,” Henry Dudu was killed by a vehicle and the driver ran to the Police Station. However, we will ensure the Police does not cover up the matter.

“The late Henry Dudu served the community very well in his capacity as first Vice President. He is a gentleman to the core.

“I want to also use this medium to console the Aladja Community particularly his immediate family including his wife and children he left behind.”

See shocking video of the incident below

www.chronicles.com.ng

]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Father Exposes His Internet Fraudster Son To EFCC / More Witnesses Testify Against Alleged Husband Killer, Maryam Sanda As Trial Res / Zamfara, Borno, Cross River, And Lagos Top In Weekly Crime Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.