Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Gombe State Governor, Ibrahim Dankwambo Tells Atiku: I Will Support You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe State Governor, Ibrahim Dankwambo Tells Atiku: I Will Support You (246 Views)

Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo Supports Atiku / Ibrahim Dankwambo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Gombe State Governor, Ibrahim Dankwambo Tells Atiku: I Will Support You by haveadream: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2018
Following the emergence of Alhaji Abubakar Atiku as the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, one of the runners-up in the primary election, Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo of Gombe State, has congratulated and pledged to support to him.

Dankwambo declared his support for the party’s presidential candidate in 2019 elections on Friday in his congratulatory message, made available to newsmen in Abuja.

According to the governor who has been offered Gombe North Senatorial District ticket, victory will be delivered to PDP in 2019 presidential election.

“I assure you of my personal commitment and that of my supporters all over the country in the next presidential race.

“I have no doubt, that with God on your side, coupled with your wealth of experience and exposure, our party will be victorious in the next election,” he said.

(NAN)
https://www.palmtreereporters.com/i-will-support-you-dankwambo-tells-atiku/
Re: Gombe State Governor, Ibrahim Dankwambo Tells Atiku: I Will Support You by Mynd44: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2018

(1)

Fayose Presents Handover Note / Why Nigerian Youth Should Wise Up In This Political Time / Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.